Character has startling blue or grey eyes

>Character has startling blue or grey eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobookbay.me/audio-books/libidinous-zombie-an-erotic-horror-collection-rose-caraway-jade-a-waters-tamsin-flowers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but you have black eyes pepe

>character has glowing red eyes

>He had a thin mawkish nose situated on a rather beaky face with squinty eyes that weren't too squinty but just kind of squinty and his chin perkled out upwise toward his brow which gave him the appearance of a cornish hawk from the glenview islands of pitcairn row and he was standing in a glen aboard a copse in a field of kennerson's lilacs which ascended deeply from a stipple of trees dotting the ridge in the middle of a chalk cliff that sloped eastward to a set of hills

>character has startling blue and grey eyes

>character has "fair" skin

Can we stop using that word? It makes it seem like whiteness is somehow the objectively preferable skin color.

>character has bowling ball eyes

I hate it when authors describe what characters look like. I never imagine them in my head like they're described and I could give myself a headache actually trying to imagine what someone looks like who is "of the highest degree of middle stature; his limbs were put together with great elegance, and no less strength; his legs and thighs were formed in the exactest proportion; his shoulders were broad and brawny, but yet his arm hung so easily, that he had all the symptoms of strength without the least clumsiness. His hair was of a nut-brown colour, and was displayed in wanton ringlets down his back; his forehead was high, his eyes dark, and as full of sweetness as of fire; his nose a little inclined to the Roman; his teeth white and even; his lips full, red, and soft; his beard was only rough on his chin and upper lip; but his cheeks, in which his blood glowed, were overspread with a thick down; his countenance had a tenderness joined with a sensibility inexpressible," or whatever the fuck.

>character is implied to exist within the context of the story and isn't just a theoretical person agreed to exist by the other characters

Just imagine like a medieval Chad or something, that's exactly what you described

>>character has eyes

The big fun is in how everyone interprets the scenes and characters dude

>female character is based on author's ex-gf/ex-wife/affair/platonic love

I mean come on, its 2016

what is 80% of male authors

females are no better though

Quads confirm.

>character has dark blue eyes, flawless white skin and brunette hair
>doesn't text me anymore

>beamed [the character] with his startling blue eyes beneath his half moon glasses.

>character's eyes get described

Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm also autistic and don't look at others in the eyes to establish intimacy.

"There is something curious about real blue-eyed people. They are never quite human, in the good classic sense, human as brown-eye people are human: the human of the living humus. About a real blue-eyed person there is usually something abstract, elemental. Brown-eyed people are, as it were, like the earth, which is tissue of bygone life, organic, compound. In blue eyes there is sun and rain and abstract, uncreate element, water, ice air, space, but not humanity."

guess the author

>the blonde blue-eyed girl is cute, innocent and feminine
>the brunette, in contrast, is a whore

kek

Hitlen

>character has purple or silver eyes

>character has "bronze" or "olive" skin
can we stop pretending mudish brown is anything more than mudish brown?

straight outta Compton
Is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother
And make ya sister think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raises hell
And if I ever get caught I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a motherfuckin cop I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while
And when I see a punk pass, I smile
To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin a nigga drivin
But don't know where the fuck he's going, just rollin
Lookin for the one they call Eazy
But here's a flash, they never seize me
Ruthless! Never seen like a shadow in the dark
Except when I unload, see I'll get over the hesitation
And hear the scream of the one who got the last penetration
Give a little gust of wind and I'm jettin
But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin
So what about the bitch who got shot? Fuck her!
You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother
Word to the motherfucker, straight outta Compton

I hate that too but mostly because of how much time goes into description of clothing and looks, most of the time its not relevant to the plot, locks my imagination.all I need to know is race and sex

>sunbeaten or windsheared skin
it would be nice if I could not tell characters alignment from their looks

>female is said to look just like or kind of like a "popular" actress which you may have too google

>the blonde is a mean rich bossy girl
>brunette is the MC, who maybe the captain of the cheerleading team.MC mom shops at target or Walmart and MC is often mocked for coming to school in overalls

How can brown/black eyes be startling, when 90% of people have it?

Melville?

>female

>aunt brought book
>take it user, maybe you'll like it
>read first page
>guy has grey suit
>guy has grey eyes
>guy's name is Mr. Grey
>drop it
Yes, I read the first page of 50 shades of grey and it felt like being raped

are u a grill?

>it felt like being raped
Thats the intention though, isnt it

in this case startling means special.yes most people have the same color but X characters eyes are special piercing, breathtaking, startling depending on what emotion the character looking at them is feeling

What did you get her as revenge?

>Tfw Ice blue/grey eyes, six foot+ and blond hair.
>Tfw black, brown and Asian girls gush at dehydration risking levels when I'm alone with them.
>Tfw white girls won't say shit about my eyes our pale skin or hair v because they all have to justify their gender studies degrees

>"my inner goddess"
>"holy cow"
>*bites lip*

that said i still read all the books and masturbated to them, no regrets

you need better books for fapping

recommend me some senpai

are there more 50 shades books? is it a series?

there's three. sex sorta decreases by every book though

bdsm or anything?
good intentions by elliott kay could be a good non bdsm fap

I think there are 4
Do you want plot or just fucking?

nope
I thought the intetion was masturbation material of aged women
she bought it for herself and let me have a read because I was curious (the book wasn't so famous at the time)

def bdsm

>Do you want plot or just fucking?
a lot of fucking, but a little plot is fine

>>it felt like being raped
>are u a grill?
>>nope

lol you sure about that?

>def bdsm
The Submissive by Tara Sue Me. its predictable and I think it may be a rip off of 50 shades but it does not have any of that inner goddess talk. There is throat fucking, bdsm, fucking over the table and fucking at a public stadium (while trying to stay hidden)

cheers

try erotic anthologies, they usually have short enough stories and if you don't like the set up you can jump to the next story on the list

also try "Libidinous Zombie: An Erotic Horror Collection - Rose Caraway, Jade A. Waters, Tamsin Flowers"
audiobookbay.me/audio-books/libidinous-zombie-an-erotic-horror-collection-rose-caraway-jade-a-waters-tamsin-flowers/

(tell me if you need a password)it was unorthodox for me since mix of horror and sex is not really my thing but some stories were hot.I don't recall if it has bdsm

thx, ill check it out
never considered audio erotic before

>never considered audio erotic before
well its kind of hard to fap and read at the same time.The down side is voice acting, if you find a good voice then it is a fun ride but a bad voice can ruin any book

This pic takes me back.

Any physical description of characters is the lowest form of plebbery

I like to imagine all characters as biracial african american asian americans, or chegroes.

I have literally never met someone with grey eyes.

>implying it's not

Mad sandniggers.

Schlomo Shekelberg

I don't usually visualize characters desu

ITT: salty brown eyed commoners

Just thought I'd reply to your 2 hour old, dusty post, to let you know that no one gives a shit.

Personally, I always thought the black hair/blue eyes combo is God-tier.

When I look people in the eye they don't like it.

I think I'm doing it wrong.

When I make eye-contact with people I'm told I focus on them in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable, scrutinized even.

Do I have the autism?

Anyone here imagine every character in anime style? Can't help it desu.

kill yourself

>Red hair, hooked nose and pointy chin...
>(((Ninheimer)))

While I don't go in for plain physical description of characters, the excerpt you posted is a decent example of effective physical description because it provides characterization.

But pale white is objectively the best color. Not pale whites are no better than niggers, so it's not really racist.

>reading wheel of time
>Jordan will spend 5 pages describing the type of silk the color of silk and all the various patterns and designs each character is wearing

I get that fancy clothes equals noble born and wool equals commoner but I don't need to know how many roses are embroidered on elayne and nynaneaves dresses while also needing to know the style and make and color of every single other man and woman there.

I blame Tolkien for starting the trend.

>Character wears a mask to be more intimidating