Based on my okcupid personality, who should i read?

based on my okcupid personality, who should i read?

>Less experienced

are you implying i've never scored?

>less sex driven
makes sense

i've had a gf p much every single day since 2002

What did you do to get "More Literary"? That's never come up on my profile and I've answered ten billion questions.

That's a LIE, a LIE, quit lying you liar, LIAAAAR

post your stats

prob stuff like this
Would the idea of a quiet evening sitting together reading books ever appeal to you?

Honestly, which do you do more of?

Watch television
Read

someone help i don't know what to read anymore

what writer would have similar okcupid results as me

>Would you rather get caught masturbating by your mother or father?
Well, since my daddy is dead, I picked him.

Got:

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.
A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You’re carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it’s not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.
You’re a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.
If you’re not scoring enough—which you aren’t—you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

Clearly did the wrong test. Either way, what should I read?

then why do you have an okc?

makes me like my gf more

FUCC

Ayn Rand, you sound like a bit off an ass

>laissez-faire capitalism

lol "scored"

This isn't even a response to anything I said. It's like you remember the word "laissez-faire" from high school, but don't understand what anyone else is talking about. So you just spew meaningless buzzword shit

why would i read someone who thinks the monopoly guy is the jesus christ of our time

Based on your okcupid categories. This entire thread is based on how we read your okcupid. Namely based on your "more conservative" and other categories that could be more open for interpretation, but I thought is maybe given context based on that. Also some in you "less" categories.
I'm not saying it's true, I'm telling you my interpretation based on what you gave

it was ungentlemanly to call me an ass like that

has Veeky Forums reached a new low?

Well you just confirmed it.

That just means he's resigned.

>More Into Exercise

Wha...what kind of exercise do you mean?

looks you guys are too filled with ressentiment to actually help

>he doesn't box

like*

kind of identify with any rand minus the political stuff, any writers like that

where can I answer this test?

>scorec