How come every time I talk here about the fact that every scientific study link meat consumption with cancer I get...

how come every time I talk here about the fact that every scientific study link meat consumption with cancer I get called a shill?

we're made to eat a vegan diet faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23193004
wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2014/10/is-meat-unhealthy-part-ii.html?showComment=1417372723143#c6246712090053777060
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can literally link cancer to anything as a cause.

then how come vegans have 0 cancer?

cuz they arent real beings XDDD

>base your diet around food that contains elements that cure and combat cancer cells
>0 cancer nigger
is not magic dumbass.

>vegan
>Not paleo
Not gonna make it you skelly

There is a study where a man lived on pure meat diet for a year, and he was perfectly healthy at the end. what more proof do you need that humans are fuckin' omnivores, we can eat both, our stomach can diget both, we need vitamns from both because we can't make some of them.... so we should eat both, period.

>being a salad eating twink

Enjoy never looking like a real grown man

>we're made to eat a vegan diet faggots.
I'm not going to call you a shill, but I will call you a shitposter.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23193004

because they're full of parasites...

Link between cancer and excessive meat consumption does not imply we should eat no meat.
> called a shill because you are not thinking critically

china study.

>but is not real because my feelings are hurt

1 study
> perhaps you do not know about the issues of reproducibility currently gaining attention in the non-physics communities but there is generall a pressure to publish positive results and so studies of phenomena which are extremely hard to control such as those which assess impact of diet or anything sociological should be regarded with severe skepticism owing to the very difficult nature of teasing out the influence of one cause from a sea of many
> critical thinking != disagreeing, just carefully weighing evidence

Please link to a study that shows meat causes cancer.

Make sure the study differentiates between "processed" (E250 laced or salted or like that) meat and other meat (nothing added). Remember to consider the cooking methods too.

wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2014/10/is-meat-unhealthy-part-ii.html?showComment=1417372723143#c6246712090053777060

>his data is wrong because it conflicts with my feelings
>I want to eat meat

>anything that disagrees with my feelings must be feelings too

>>>/tumblr/

Nice anedocte.

>the data presented is wrong
>all the studies are done by vegans and have political bias
>Harvard promotes vegans
>is all a vegan conspiracy to eat more greens

I googled "do vegans get cancer" and promptly reported your thread. Bye forever.

Almost got it right. The last part goes:

>is all a vegan conspiracy to make people eat more processed soy products that have massive profit margins unlike meat

We're made to get cancer, you fucking hemp-hoodie.

>we're made to eat a vegan diet faggots.
Your teeth/stomach/legs/brains say something very different.
Humans are literally made to hunt and eat animals as well as eating anything they can gather.

Nobody is arguing that shitty straw man, you illiterate retard. At the same time no credible health organization ever recommends entirely eliminating meat from the diet. The dose makes the poison.

Feels good there are more paleo friends out there. ;^=)