What were the first words of Veeky Forums?

What were the first words of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S407872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

operator, connect me to the MOOOOOON

>pa-patrician

stately,

Ineluctable

Dada

Opalescent

>spoken directly to the doctor after he pulls me from the womb
alright... lets get this shit over with.

I'm glad to be able to say I haven't yet spoken a word. When the time comes I'm sure I will choose my word with care.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

besides "mama" and "dada," it was probably "fuck" because my parents and siblings swear a lot.

"I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux."

imagine being raised in a household where parents swear in front of children, the mind boggles

to the boob, you must have meant

Aufheben.

reddit

cunny

Gato

Basketball

Phonetically very fun for a little kiddo

Lawnmower

i know, its a bit strange, but it's easier to say in Slovenian

>I'm going to beat seven colours of shit out of you!

My great grandmother Dagmar was famous for her bad temper and bad language. Mumsy says I get it from her side of the family.

I said 'bless you' when my mummy sneezed.

Middlebow piece of shit.

'Bang'

Veeky Forums didn't learn to speak until the age of five, however they a recording that they insist was recorded shortly after their thirteenth month of life and they insist it says "today's youth practice a brand of pseudo-intellectualism is the paradigm of modern idiocy"

If one was to listen to this recording without context, they would observe a string of incoherent babbling appended by a prolonged fart noise, after which the recording ends suddenly.

To a small child those two objects have approximately the same size and level of importance in the universe

Apparently I started speaking coherently at 9 or 10 months but nobody knows what my first word was. A few days after my first birthday I said 'grandma's belly is like a watermelon'. Fuckin literary genius checking in

straight outta Compton
Is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother
And make ya sister think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raises hell
And if I ever get caught I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a motherfuckin cop I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while
And when I see a punk pass, I smile
To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin a nigga drivin
But don't know where the fuck he's going, just rollin
Lookin for the one they call Eazy
But here's a flash, they never seize me
Ruthless! Never seen like a shadow in the dark
Except when I unload, see I'll get over the hesitation
And hear the scream of the one who got the last penetration
Give a little gust of wind and I'm jettin
But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin
So what about the bitch who got shot? Fuck her!
You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother
Word to the motherfucker, straight outta Compton

hi mom can i have the rest of my penis back thanks for making me exist

"book"
not even joking

Here's your loofa, Daddy.

plump

Cuck

Degringolade

it was a thread the game of thrones book

Pleb.

"no"

"I see a ball"

I was scared to talk for the first 5 years of my life because I knew a Harold Bloom was just around the corner waiting to critique my first words. Eventually, I grew tired of being scared and eventually let it out. "I am".

no discernible talent

Unctuous d e s u

You know what? Fuck you dude. You're a god damned faggot. I hate everything about you. If there were 2 buttons in front of me, one that would give me a billion dollars vs the other that would end the lives of everyone you love and cherish, I would push the latter. FUCK YOU. I hope you suffer

Bach is objectively better than any other faggot pianist

>I
Massive assumption there. There was never any hope.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Snowballs when

>not the whole sentence
You fucking pleb.

"tickle tickle"

I was a slow child

gweeks!

oldest post I've found

warosu.org/lit/thread/S407872

Auto

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk niggers!

"Veeky Forums is awful now" fags btfo

yes and no

Once upon a time and a very good time it was

Bird

Papa

>tfw Papa is dead

Paternity may be a legal fiction, m8

"Auto"

>waaaaaaaaah

Maman

fan

I'm writer.

coca-cola

>Bullshit

Not even joking

"The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved."

The Dada movement was just a bunch of pretentious bullshit made by that era's version of millennial hipsters. A bunch of fucking faggots.

you tell 'em, son

Hey look at me I can take ready made objects throw them together and call it art to make fun of your bourgeois paintings hehe I'm so quirky :D

Duchamp was worse than Hitler and I say that as someone who would have been killed under Hitlers rule.

go, girl!

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

duchamp was a very talented painter though, he just got remember for his poopy toilet joke more,xd

And but so

call me user

i wish hitler was here to kill you pompous millennial piece of shit

>Being this triggered someone insulted master poopy toilet

kys pleb, you have no artistic taste or talent whatsoever you should not be allowed to breed

that's some expert-level bait you have here

My first word was "book".

kafkaesque

My first word was "quaint". I still don't know what to make of it.

i like ass

"maman died today"
spoken on the day I was born

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
Put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class yo this is bad
Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like
Hmmm this might be all right
But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, and all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude looked like a cop standin' there with my name out
I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought "Nah forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

she sure sounded like she was dying when i pounded her last night :^))

>OP is a faggot

took over 80 posts, in this thread...

lawnmower

100% honest

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Chocolate in spanish

Dad stop hitting me im 4