So...

So, I know some people here believe that microdosage of hallucinogens can bring great benefits and I ****think**** I've seen some source been posted on that once or twice. Question is, what about microdosage of cocaine (maybe taken orally)? Is it possible that it would cause some of the positive effects of the substance without being as addictive as snorting commonly snorted doses?

Pic unrelated but isn't she pretty?

Former raging coke head here.

I wouldn't recommend fucking with it.

microdosing is for weak cunts

Actually I wasn't gonna try it anyway, it was just out of curiosity

Common sense would dictate that a substance which creates a tolerance like cocaine would eventually become addictive no matter the starting quantity. That's a complete assumption though so I could very well be wrong.

Good job kicking the habit, keep it up dude!

To me it just always seems like:

>wants to take drugs
>knows drugs are unhealthy
>oh no no, maybe if i just try a little bit it'll be good for me
>please guys, can i take a little bit? please tell me it'll be good for me

fast forward

why even take drugs. if you wanna do yourself good then do sports, read, work, travel, there is so much shit to do m80

I was literally just curious if one can apply the same principles as hallucinogens to cocaine. Literally pure Veeky Forums and nothing more.
Me no druggy.
Me just sciy.
Can someone provide an answer instead of life advise?

>small dose taken orally

That is known as a gummer, friend.

You'd probably be better off chewing on coca leaves, if anything. Brown people have been doing it for thousands of years and they turned out fine.

hallucinogens is basically brainwashing such the drug i guess you are referring to LSD has those effects in the first place.
Now while it may improve your mood while you tweak your brain to be on always happy ode that doesnt mean problems around you will solve itself magically.
So be careful.

Because drugs are fun shortcuts if you can control your habits. Been using heroin for the past five years on and off and still have an 80k software development job (not massive bucks but it's comfy), a loving gf, a supporting family, and great friends. But damn that dope feels good man.

Fuck user, get out now for the love of god. It WILL catch up with you, sooner or later. I messed with it for 5 years before going full retard on it. You WILL lose your job, you WILL lose your gf, you WILL lose your friends if you keep this up. It's just a matter of time. You either continue messing around with smack, or continue to have a happy and functional life.
Choose wisely user.

>Safe, responsible heroin use

YOURE A LOOSE CANNON

I know people who microdose psylocybin and (of course) they find it helpful, but they would anyway. I've never seen a source for any study. There is documentation supporting the use of hallucinogens to break physical addiction, and psylocybin is the only known cure for cluster headaches.
This is of course, a completely different type of drug, so even if such studies were to exist, and support microdosing of psychedelics for some desired result, this wouldn't provide any info about microdosing cocaine. The general idea is not a new one though and is used in homeopathy, however valid you think that is

What exactly is microdose? I cultivate PES Amazonian mushrooms and always end up giving away most of it so I dont do heroic doses too often... I have heard that smaller doses improve eyesight.

they absolutely do user

if you put any stock in the stoned apes theory, they may have been a crucial factor in developing the visual acuity we have today

I know this is true because Joe Reagan experiance said so

Man, Joe is such a deep thinker.
Can't wait for his next crackpot interview on the podcast. I thoroughly enjoy those.

cmon m8 no low blows, that genuinely hurt

>Terrence Mckenna

Terrence Mckenna is cool, he has some interesting ideas. I used to have amazing trips after reading Schopenhauer and Whitehead.
>b-but this is not science
have a genuine experience then you will see how theorems and logical circlejerking diminishes after it

lol i am the same user

and yes i agree

i just think joe rogan is not as intelligent as he wants you to think he is, hence my response.

my reference was to Mckenna talking about the stoned apes theory. for a space cadet, he had more hits than misses imho

Kind of. Not cocaine specifically but that is kind of the whole idea of stumulant class meds. Focalin is very similar to coke, though mild and long lasting.

Honestly I think joe rogan is mma manager in ufc ala. white Don King so i kind of took it for some bad meme

>Pic unrelated but isn't she pretty?
She looks like a manly fish.
>Brown people have been doing it for thousands of years and they turned out fine.
Did they really?

Redifine "fine" you unoriginal, generic pile of shit