What is the most puzzling and abstract that a book can get? Is there a book that's as beautiful as Pessoa's work...

What is the most puzzling and abstract that a book can get? Is there a book that's as beautiful as Pessoa's work, but exists in full novel length, not just short page length works?

finnegans wake

>as beautiful as Pessoa's work
Maybe it's not a popular opinion here, but, I think this is an extremely low bar.

> Pessoa
> beautiful

literally a loner virgin who writes short paragraphs that consist of "this afternoon sucks and reminds me of nihilism" under various pseudonyms

I agree, Pessoa wasn't that brilliant to begin with. His Message was the only truly great thing he wroote

well then what the fuck was brilliant? you fucking idiots don't even know anything, you just shit post for no reason.

You're the one who doesn't believe there is a work that approaches the sublimity of Pessoa. Very strange to hear you chirping this way.

>Very strange to hear you chirping this way
You could use more subtlety as well. Your trolling reflects just as much nihilism as you think pessoa's work does.

There isn't a legitimate complaint in here. I'd say you don't know what trolling means. I'd also say you're a little dim, there is no reason why, if I am at all similar, I need to like the way I am. Also, we're not talking about my work.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

>There isn't a legitimate complaint in here.
You missed the point, you don't really believe in anything if your trolling is so bad that you'd post such tripe. Either that or you're severely mentally impaired.
>I'd say you don't know what trolling means
I've love to see god himself hold this up to scrutiny.
> I'd also say you're a little dim, there is no reason why, if I am at all similar, I need to like the way I am
this seems like a bit of a non sequitur, I think you're confused.
>Also, we're not talking about my work.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Your work? You mean your crumby shit posts?

Your whole comment that you just made to me is utterly pseudo intellectual try hard wank, and I'm actually willing to bet you wanted me to rip it apart because of your gay fantasy, you find it somehow stimulating to get torn anew.

user, are you okay? I think you need to lie down and relax. Because right now, you sound like one of the retards on /b/. You seem to be on edge pal. I know it's hard accepting the fact that everyone doesn't have the same opinion as you do so you have to resort to calling them a troll.

Just curious, and honestly not trying to invalidate anyone's opinion, but the people saying there's no value to his work (or nothing except for Message as one did), have read his poetry in the original language?

Los sorias.
Celia se pudre.

>list every sentence of you opponents response
>arbitrarily take issue with some perceived issue or point
>wrap up with smug insult

now this is a proper argument

>calls pessoas sad boy book beautiful
you need to read more my dude

Just stop. Even if we did you'd just be telling us to read it again.

>Your work? You mean your crumby shit posts?
You really out yourself here. No one is this stupid.

bump

bump

bump

Delillo at his best can sustain beauty for a whole novel. If you've never read him look up his short story human moments in world war 3.

>crumby
why can't i stop subvocalizing this as "crumm-bee" (rhymes with "gumby") and also why can't i stop laughing at it

It's called non-fiction, OP.

like what?

Why the fuck would I do that? I'm more than ok with people having different tastes to my own. I just believe in the case of a lot of poets, talking about their actual work or translated work are sligtly different things. So, I wanted to know what people were refering to in this thread.
You're not good at this dialogue thingy, mate. Try to improve on it.