Self Improvement General

What book should I read first lit

The black one is Mastery by Robert Greene

Dump all of that inconsequential nonsense and read Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics.

this

also read Philebus by Plato

My diary is obligatory.

What does Aristotle say will get me laid and make me a billionaire?

smoke weed and lift heavy weights

Doing both already DUDE WEED LMAO

Why don't you read it and find out.

You don't want to be a billionaire. You have merely grown up in a society that has encouraged you to think you would like to be a billionaire.

Dump all of that self-help wank and read some true Veeky Forums. That way you can have your mind furnished with beauty and you can begin living life on your own terms, apprewciating the things that truly matter.

I have read all of these. The Charisma Myth was the only one that made a difference. Combined with Toastmasters and a book about anxiety it gave me what I needed to stop being a sperg.

48 laws of Power was interesting but I don't think I have ever applied it to real life.

Mastery is worth reading if you want to try to be the best at something. It seems to give an accurate picture of what is required.

The Millionaire Fastlane might be useful for people who know nothing about business but I had already started my business by the time I read it so it was worthless to me. The Personal MBA is a better option for a beginner's business book in my opinion.

The rest of them are not worth the time in my opinion.

t. Joe Rogan

you are funny, every now and then

ps. don't forget your alpha brain

t. alex jones

I've never seen more highly concentrated, uncut, pure ideology than this post.

Disgusting and embarrassing

Aristotle died of the flu at his momma crib while fleeing from the law.

Plato died a slave.

>The Charisma Myth was the only one that made a difference

I'm socially incompetent, how did it help you?

It discusses the behaviors that make people attractive, believable etc and then provides exercises to develop those behaviors as habit rather than expecting you to be able to apply them consciously during interactions like most of these types of guides do.

I read it at a time when I believed that personality was innate and unchangeable so it was particularly useful for me.

You have to put a lot of effort in to actually change though. I planned my whole day around this book for almost two years. It was easy for me to do though because I needed to improve in order for my business to be successful. If you don't have something that you care about like that then I think it would be difficult to stay motivated.

Well, i'm NEET and have been for to long so maybe it will help me.

Will probably pick it up and the Greene books, thanks for the info.

No rich dad, poor dad?

What you should be doing is reading what aristotle says, and finding what part of that is linked to getting laid and making a billionaire. Making those connections is part of intelligence my friend.

the second one is complete bullshit

and the first is pointless to post (as is the second tbqh) so what he died at his family estate?

anwyay, Plato's death sounds comfy "Plato died in his bed, whilst a young Thracian girl played the flute to him."

Throw all that out and read all Ayn Rands shit

>Throw all that out and read shit
ftfy