Potluck

>Hi user! What are you bringing to the Christmas work potluck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw6_2mGORTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stuffing. I'm very particular about my stuffing.

Some more of this, it went over really well at the Thanksgiving potluck. It's simple to do in batches, so no complaints.

We don't have that - we had a Thanksgiving potluck though.

I brought a shit ton of cookies. My company had our potluck catered,

This Holiday party is going to be fun though.

>Oh BTW user, it's dessert, apps, and wine only!

The Hurgin.

I don't do deserts, but I can have the missus whip up a cassava cake and I've been aging some decent reds.

Md 2020 and some mcdeesnuts

plates and knapkins, same as always

This desu. Kek.

BLT pinwheels. Everybody loves them

hummus and pita-chips good?

Whatever we need just let me know. It will contain my semen in it though.

pottery

Fellow /k/ommando?

Post the image my friend.
Not a /k/ommando but I've seen it. I did used to work in a small office with annoying christians so I have put my cum in food I bring to them. I conveniently am allergic to everything and/or have a stomach ache that night.

Wish I had it, fly high sticky icky baker.

i plan on bringing chili to the office christmas party this year because its easy

For me, it will be the McChicken.

Why is there a prisoner in our break room?

Nothing because I'm a bagger who makes minimum wage and lives paycheck to paycheck. So pass a plate, I'm getting some free food.

>I did used to work in a small office with annoying christians so I have put my cum in food I bring to them.
>priest touches your nono places so 15 years later you trick somebody's dad into eating your semen to make you feel whole inside

You should go to /k/ so you know how to effectively kill yourself.

There is no potluck dinner where I work.

I've been preparing sweets for my coworkers every once in a while, I'm going with minty brownies this week. Then later I got enough leaves piled to try making green butter and bake up some nice christmas presents.

Homemade Peking Duck, nigga. Get on my level.

They did have a an international potluck cause there were a lot of different Asians, Russians, Scottish and a couple guys from North Africa.

I didn't bring anything cause I was off that day and I'm a black American and I didn't know what to bring.

I though about bringing sweet potato pie or bring a big pot of ox tail spaghetti.

Candle Salad

>ox tail spaghetti

Please elaborate.

It's nigger slave mumbo jumbo

Fried chicken and corn bread is always good.

keilbasa slow cooked with mixture of currant jelly and mustard.

pinwheels

Just make spaghetti like normal but add oxtail. I never cooked it before myself.
We don't eat a lot of fried chicken or cornbread. Fried catfish and biscuit rolls are much more popular in my family.

I should of made Lemon Meringue pie. I know how to make that.

Cannabutter laced something.

>Sorry user, gonna have to report you to HR!

We go to restaurants.

Look at that nasty dark green color--a clear sign of overcooking, which is characteristic of any canned green bean.

I'd pass that shit off at a potluck too.

fuck off

>Sugar, sugar, and sugar only

Are you trying to assert that those beans aren't overcooked as fuck, as are all canned green beans?

ok you guys are no help, I'm making financiers and maybe meatballs with a nice sauce

Are you vegan?

>he works in an office

haha plebe

Hardly, I'm actually a life long hunter and raised pigs for slaughter, just usually do sides at potlucks.

Onions for sure

boiled chicken with a side of brown rice and a cup of peas

This year at my husband's company party, we are taking cheese straws and chocolate peppermint cookies, with cream cheese frosting.

What's a good main course for a christmas party? I'm hosting one in 2 weeks, super excited, but have no idea what people normally eat for christmas dinner. Surely not spaghetti, right?

Oatmeal raisen cookies

Fuck you man. I bust my ass day in and day out for barely enough money to scrape by. Let one of the higher ups who makes enough to have disposable income buy the fucking food for this fucking farce of an event that nobody except Jamie in Accounts wants to go to and that's because he's a homo gossip machine.

I mean yeah of course I want to see if Phil's wife is as much as a lardass as she seems to be on his desk picture, but its not worth 3 hours of people asking me why i didn't take a plus one and trying to stay one drink behind my boss.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

...I'll bring a frozen pie. The slimy chocolate kind.

You ok there son

Last time I brought okonomiyaki and people loved the shit out of it, thinking maybe I should bring some more weeb shit. maybe a green tea cake or something

actually not a bad idea. Chinese food is a fun jewish christmas tradition.

Does ANYONE have those stories from the heavily autistic dude who brings in cooking from the office/hosts dinner parties etc?

more like potcuck amirite?
whats up with those bad token nigga pictures, if you want to post some niggas post more then one, this just looks weird

croquembouche

Nanner bread, I think

Authentic Irish Stew and soda bread

Seconding this.

Well i was planning on bringing kugelis

Are you in Ireland? Does your passport say "Éire"?
No?
You're just making stew, amerifat.

A gun

newfag as fuck

Buffalo Chicken Empenadas.
Mostly since I don't give a shit about """"holiday"""" foods and I make them really well.

K I'll just squeeze some snack packs into a bowl with whipped cream

Sorry, but I won't be participating in your "fun" wagecuck brainwashing event.

Not sure why you wouldn't. You're getting paid to not work

what goes into the dressing/spices whatever?

I did some rice wine vinegar, olive oil, worsterchire sauce, brown sugar, cilantro, salt, pepper, and some chili flakes.

>apps
how do you eat programs?

Chicken wings!

I brought Jack in the Box for last year's potluck. I didn't feel like cooking anything. This was the leftovers. Not that many people ate the sandwiches, so I took them home and froze them. I had breakfast ready for a whole year.

How much did that cost?

topkeks

what kind of comments did you get?

and you stack them like that you gotta have an eating contest

I forgot. Somewhere around 300 bucks and above.

They thought i was crazy. I was the talk of the office for a good while after that. They call me Mcjackster now

>They call me Mcjackster now
They call you faggot loser behind your back.

Recipe? That looks good. I'm trying to figure out what I'm bringing.

>They thought i was crazy.

You are crazy.

Deviled eggs, of course.

Here is the dressing 1 part oil 1 part vinegar of choice, a couple splashes worsterchire, 2 tsp of sugar, and season to taste. The rest is just chopped tomato, cucumber and red onion. Marinate for at least 4 hours.

bitterballen

Prime rib roast

that's actually not a bad idea, you have any recipies you can recommend?

>should of

Its "should have", jackass fucklet.

it's gotta be prime rib and you gotta roast it

I'm bringing "sliced" watermelon, pic related.

>grammar correction

Damn dude, relax. What part of fried catfish and biscuits did you not understand?

youtu.be/bw6_2mGORTo
Bringing that buttery goodness

op here, I've been doing rib roasts for Christmas for the past few years now. Previously, I seared them on the grill and then roasted in the oven until med rare with minimal seasoning, came out decent.

I always go for the usda prime grade rib roasts. this year I'm changing it up though. I'm cooking it sous vide using a temp controller I got off amazon. then I will probably sear on the grill or find a way to do it in a big pan on the stove while basting with butter.

I also made demi glace to maybe use for a wine sauce.

What I did or did not understand is not the point. Stop degrading language, asshole. Shit like that is making people exponentially more stupid. "Should of" is what "should've" sounds like when you are making a contraction of "should have", but that is absolutely not what it is nor what it represents. You SHOULD HAVE. "Should of" is simply wrong and makes you look straight up dumb. Laziness can decay good things. Don't be the decay.

>believes language is a static quantity and operates in a vacuum.

Awesome, thanks man. In the 5 years I've been coming here, that's literally the first recipe I've asked for/saved.

Holy shit that webm is infuriating

no they aren't overcooked

Good job. I canned 50 quarts of homegrown tomatoes this year. I have a seperate chest freezer so I blanch and freeze the green beans, english peas and corn. Canned 10lbs of fresh home smoked sockeye salmon that came out incredible.