So what's the deal with 'life' anyway? It's always swinging back and forth between pain and boredom, pain and boredom...

>So what's the deal with 'life' anyway? It's always swinging back and forth between pain and boredom, pain and boredom. It's like a pendulum! The pendulum of life!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny
youtube.com/watch?v=kxuBhemD3nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a European I really don't get Seinfeldt at all. What's the deal? I don't get it. It's not even a joke, but it's still supposed to be funny?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny

I'm European as well, and I think you're a humorless faggot.

And I think you're overly-easy triggered little bitch.
What are you, French? You sound French.

I'm Norwegian and I think i've seen every episode of Seinfeldt ever made.

There's something calming about the dry, terse Jew humor.

Good old Seinpenhauer. Or was it Schopenfeld?

It doesn't matter he speaks on behalf of everyone else in the continent

I'm Norwegian and his observational comedy is not laugh-out-loud tier but the true great moments are in the dialog.

Plus there's something very therapeutic about something as simple as a group of friends who just half-asses life and makes a big deal about completely trivial things, and next episode everything is back to the way it was. These people live in a chaotic, pointless world, but they don't make a big deal out of that, everything just continues, and that's alright.

What a shit piss joke. Do you guys really fucking laugh with this?

I'm a Norwegian and I'm a cheery idiot who skis wearing sweaters even in the summer and speaks a silly language and is unfit to be in charge of a submarine.

Can't get into Seinfield but i really love Curb your Enthusiams. What am i missing?

It was just the laugh track bro

A three-digit IQ

Seinfeld has its moments but on the whole I can't stand it. It's so obnoxious and everyone is unlikable. Jewish exceptionalism in comedy is cancer.

Curb was my favorite of the two.

this thread belongs on Veeky Forums or maybe /r9k/

Schopenhauer is Veeky Forums

>You know Jerry, I've been reading this Stirner guy... He's a genius Jerry! SPOOKS JERRY. EVERYTHING IS A SPOOK.

Bogart was an ugly mother fucker.

If he was alive today his essays on women would be written as a series of shitposts on /r9k/.

> It's always swinging back and forth between pain and boredom, pain and boredom.

That's why it's our sacred duty to accelerate entropy.

>THROW HIS ASS OUT HE'S A SPOOK!

It depends on whether you read the jokes or hear them. His delivery is partially responsible for the laughs. The other part is context and relatability. If you can't put his jokes into a context which shows how bizarre or absurd the situations he lampoons are, it's hard to find much humour.

>that episode where he read Das Capitial
youtube.com/watch?v=kxuBhemD3nk