Who is the most intelligent man alive?

Who is the most intelligent man alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kpk2tdsPh0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me

We can't possibly know, because he would keep it a secret. Making it known would make him a target.

Michio Kaku.

I am.

Donald J. Trump

That fucking logic.
If he hadn't published any theses and proving them to the world of science, how could he possibly identify himself as the smartest and thus hide himself?
Go figure

psychologists still havent agreed on one definition of intelligence, probably because its just a collection of other cognitive competencies summed together so its easier to measure how good someone is in working in an office or such.
so its still an impossible question.

>most intelligent man (currently) alive?

It is most certainly not you.

This. What a retard.

You're right.

It is clearly me.

Stephen Hawkin's brain is cannibalising his body for more power, he is pretty smart.

Source?

probably von neumann

terence tao
>fields medal, breakthrough prize
>probably will get millenium prize for navier stokes
>full professor at 24

No he's not, he's just some baseball player.

The most intelligent man would not acknowledge or boast about being the most intelligent because that would expose an unintelligent activity of bragging to conceal insecurities. The best form of superior intelligence would be to not to partaking in childish antics.

Although defining "most intelligent" is a rather ridiculous classification because intelligence covers such a wide range of practices.
Someone could be more intelligent about particular subjects, or activities while being completely inexperienced about other activities.

>alive

Well we certainly ruled you out

not that guy...

He is so smart that he needs to give lectures to Ivy League math Ph.Ds so they can understand his proof.

Intelligent people are able to make even a layman understand their ideas

Do you understand what a peer review is?

this guy

youtu.be/kpk2tdsPh0A

It depends. Concepts and fenomena can be taught if you master them but methods are relatively harder to explain because they involve a lot of concepts at the same time.

Edward Witten or Jacob Barnett

>simplifying with superlatives

Who could make more money with the same initial amount in Wallstreet: Hawking or Buffet?

Who would win a american football game if given random 50 players: Billichick or Kip Thorne?

Whou would give a more coherent ending in 30 minutes for a complex conflict the character has gotten into: Stephen King or Takaaki Kajita?

In a discusison about symbiosis would you thrust more Arthur Mcdonald or Lynn Margulis?

holy fuck I just got second hand autism from watching this video

is this even a question?

Probably Elon Musk, not because he's that much of an expert in anything, but he can pick up a lot of complex concepts and create billion dollar companies out of them in a fairly short period of time. Not bad.

stuart kauffman
try reading Investigations

whats that song @ 5:20 in the background

I agree.

>fenomena

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

>Implying there aren't concepts simply beyond layman's ability to comprehend

seconded.

that's not how als works.

>man

Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski is one to watch although not actually a man lol

define death. i bet von neumann could argue he is still alive, and convince us of it.

In terms of raw IQ probably Langan.

Go dig up his body and ask him

Tesla

Nope.jpg John VanNeuman

>You wont be alive long enough to learn how influenced our timeline

This guy

Fuck NO

He reminds of Paris Hilton in the mid 2000's

She was famous for being famous

He was smart for being smart.

FABRICATIONS ALL OF IT.

This.

Me. I'm so proud to tell it in every shit thread too.