I'm conflicted sci, should i major in philosophy or science?

I'm conflicted sci, should i major in philosophy or science?

I'm not trying to brag, but i'm very smart, probably the smartest person on this board right now. I took a legit paid test a while ago and i scored high on both IQ and EQ sections.

The test said i have a lot of creativity and ingenuity like Einstine, but i also am an enlightened thinker like Voltaire.

So what should i apply my humble genius to?

The both

Voltaire is nothing but a pretentious dumbass.

Interesting, i never considered that. A double major in philosophy and science, you say? It's certainly within my abilities.

Ha, splendid.

The test said Voltaire and i are kindled spirits, so by attention, you are calling me nothing but a pretentious dumbass...

Not wise.

Do you want to teach/write books, or make big bucks?

>Not wise

You threatening him?

With science you have both, so what's your point?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
do not reply to op bait
reported

>paid for iq test
>smartest person on the board

Science without any doubt. I chose science, I'm a professor now. Friend of mine chose philosophy, he's working at McDo

That happened to a friend and me too - I chose science and I'm actually 2 professors and have cured cancer with the persistent homology of the microbiome while my friend has developed a crippling addiction to public masturbation.

*paces sideaways behind you while circumventing you're origin point*

Not threats. Threats our dangerous. Just make sure you're up to good. Have you ever played a video game? Pretend life is q video game and do good things like give me to the poor and donate to shelters.

>thinks its smart to say you're smarter than everyone

if you're really that smart, major in both

Yeah, why aren't you majoring in both?

I have an IQ of 111 and i double majored in Math and Physics.

Double majoring in some science and philosophy should be a cake walk for an arrogant asshole like yourself.

>IQ and EQ sections
Thinks these tests are a catch-all for intelligence kek

> probably the smartest person on this board right now

Never heard of Socrates i see.

You best be trolling nigger.

Remember to sage and report, guys.

this

>"i'm very smart"
>considering spending money on a philosophy education

Well i can see i have angered several brain-lets.

I'm sorry that life is unfair and that i was born with both a high IQ and EQ, a responsibility i don't take lightly.

Maybe i'll add an addendum to this thread:

If your IQ or EQ is less than 115 please don't post here, i want high IQ/EQ only. I only want the opinions of other high-minded invididuals.

I am considering a double major now in philosophy and science. I'm confident i can keep up with the material because of my ingenuity at finding unique solutions to problems.

That depends. How much do you know about the product rule?

Neither. The science of philosophy is where it's at.

Don't missunderstand "being like" with "being good as". Maybe you just think like them, doesn't necessarily means that you're gonna be good on both these fields. And even if it means, doesn't mean you're gonna be good in philosophy AND science. And, also, you shouldn't ask this type of advise on Veeky Forums, it says clearly that adiveses should be on /adv/ section.

>"I'm very smart!"
>"Look, I even paid someone money to tell me I'm smart!"

fpbp

>people fall for this obvious baiting
Sage, but holy fuck good job OP knowing your audience.

>filename
Holy over-the-top baitman

CHECK OUT THAT TIMESTAMP THOUGH
I'M STILL SAGIN THIS SHIT THREAD BUT DAAAAAMN

I know quite a lot. You might say it is my specialty.

philosophy is a ponzi scheme, there's only real demand within the academic structure, 95% of the people who sustain it (the students) won't be able to use it to provide for themselves.

neither, keep your job at mcdonalds

frankly thats pretty offensive

Maybe if you study philosophy you'll get better at making bait threads, or at least come to terms with your crippling autism and exile yourself.

>i'm very smart
and yet to stupid to read or pay attention to the sticky

eat shit, clown

This happened to me and a friend too - I chose science and am in my way to relieve my third Nobel Prize, and my friend was recently honeypotted on To Catch A Predator.

Fuck off

>kindled spirits
>Einstine
>If your IQ or EQ is less than 115 please don't post here, i want high IQ/EQ only

>is a pretentious douchebag only looking to stroke his own ego
Definitely philosophy

Lets analyse the data on the way you are behaving shall we. I think we all come to the conclusion you are a pretentious dumbass :)

>spending money on education
Oh America never change

simply don't if you're smart you know it all right then why study and waste resources. entropy has to increase unless you can counter this any studying for a super enlightened person like you would be a futile attempt to prove ones existence which is a futile endeavour on it's own. Please give yourself some dignity in the classes of actual science your behaviour is ill conceived. Working together is more important then actual intellect or emotional evaluation. Write a good book or publish a video game which shares your insights. But this babble has to stop now.