How autistic are you Veeky Forums ?

How autistic are you Veeky Forums ?

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient

>50 questions
dropped

>this is why i suck with social interactions!

there's no way someone could legitimately get 50 on this

Actual autist here, this is what I got.

Woohoo 19... got a sociopath test? Im sure ill do better

This test is bullshit. I literally felt an thought most options. Pseudoscience showing its true face again.

Don't need to take the test. Diagnosed with aspergers in high school. Full autismo.

I think a decade from now the autism diagnosis will be considered bullshit. There are so many different types of autism that are just not the same thing at all.
I have social anxiety and an interest in math and science, so naturally I was diagnosed as aspergers. I can act normal sometimes, and am aware of when I am sperging out, (ie telling the teacher he/she is wrong in the middle of class) but I just don't care enough to adjust my behavior to what is considered normal, and go full on autism mode sometimes. The thing that really pisses me off is that this diagnoses is absolutely useless, and doesn't help me at all except if I wanted to I could get extra time on tests in college (which I don't use because It doesn't feel fair) I would much rather be called weird, crazy, eccentric, or something descriptive than asbergers. The last thing I want is for biographers 100 years from now when they're cataloging my brilliant discoveries to attribute my hard work to some shitty word aspergers, which is completely meaningless. It doesn't even sound cool like schizophrenia.

30 out of 50. Is that good?

i got a 6 probably because i have a good memory

>the difference between not autistic at all and very autistic is only 8 points
am i autistic if this makes me incredibly angry

I think the issue with autism / aspergers is that so many of the symptoms of each can literally just be attributed to shyness, or unfamiliarity with social situations.

With the rise of computers and the internet, especially, more and more people are just not interacting with others that much. That doesn't make them autistic, just not very good at talking to people.

And god help you if your shyness coincides with some sort of complex, or if you happen to be very gifted and interested in any nerdy field. Instant diagnosis. You feel like you don't really "get" people, can't understand what they're thinking, don't really know how to talk around them? Well, no way that could be common anxiety, simple shyness, introversion, or an inferiority complex. Aspergers. You like math a lot, don't like going to parties, and don't really like "normal people"? Autism.

Ez.

How do you even score higher than 20 though.

Maybe I don't understand the way the brain works, but it seems like you could get out of stuff like autism with enough practice. :/

13/50
Normie as fuck if you ignore my bi-polar

aaah

This was almost like a personality quiz except kept asking me if I liked collecting information

I scored a 28. Post doc math phd. I think a lot of the social stuff can be unlearned. I know when I was younger I would have answered those questions differently.

Btw the mean for this thread so far is 21.85, so I guess sci isnt the autism capital after all.

Not suprised

This is maybe the only place I could boast about this.

This personal is every number added together autistic
(21.85, -1/12)
Incorrect.

You know there's a very good chance that you were misdiagnosed, happens all the time.

Then you can assume that's correct and hence determine the accuracy of this test, or verify your diagnosis through the tesf

I think I'm the new God King here

that's a BS test, got 23/50 but I bet it would be much lower if I didn't put Definetely disagree on "I enjoy social chitchat" and "I'm good at chitchat"

apparently to be considered normal you have to enjoy meaningless and cringey conversations about weather or some random person

sorry son, that's autism

17/50 but the psychiatrist and therapist suspect autism

yeah sure, now go ask your neighbor about his cat or some stupid normie shit

I talk to my friends about normie shit all the time.
You're just autistic

Severe autism detected.

I got 32.

"Your score was 32 out of a possible 50.
Scores in the 26 - 32 range indicate some Autistic traits (Aspergers Syndrome)."

Yes you can train yourself to handle your autism/asperger better, people with asperger need to train to understand social situations, while normies can "feel" it, and it is often worse as you are a child and sometimes gets easier as you get older while teen years is the worst imo.

>83%

I always pass.

Same f4m

Why do you have two "battery remaining" icons up there? Why do you use botnet browser?

I got a 6, because I'm a jock.

because he is autistic. duh.

shit bruh me 2

I feel like these questions could lead to people who are generally antisocial to get a result of mild autism or something

I scored 16 out of 50.
But people think that I actually have autism.
Then there's fucking people who think that autism is positive but it just ruins your life.
Autism have negative effects such as in behaviour, logic, memorization or giving response.

I mean...I'm functional

That's 86% bro

Have you never heard of verifying empirical results?

Also
>botnet meme
That's real autism

>implying the cut-off isn't 40

Help

Stop using your computer.

I did the test on my phone you retard

Pic related is proof

>phones aren't computers
m8

MODS won't ban these kind of posts But they will immediately ban flammers and trolls.

Weeb /r9k/ mod comfirmed.

bonus window view

I can't answer these stupid questions, they're way to general and depend on many factors. And I directly know which answers are gonna lead me to a high score, so the result might be biased.

>psychology

We are in a science board kid

alright

I got sooo drunk last night, i threw up, like, five times haha but i kept drinking haha
I was so deep in that pussy bro
What the fuck is the point of complex numbers?
My girlfriend is so hot, but she's not as hot as my last four girlfriends
Haha, alcohol and sex
Yeah, james dropped his iphone while trying to record me shotgunning a whole keg, costed him like 400 dollars to fix the screen
Video games? Yeah i play call of duty
Technology? I'm really good with computers, i can even program HTML
Science? You mean like computer science?
Math? Ugh, i hate math. Had to take caculus twice.
Music? Whatever is charting right now
Veeky Forums? I hate that guy.

>autism level: 0

really makes you think

20/50 yay

the psychiatrist asks you the same type of questions though

well most people on Veeky Forums dont know how to socialize so its not complete bullshit

scored 24. I probably would have scored way higher a year ago.

People change, I actually just realized how wonderful it feels to socialize with people you like and trust. its not fun to be a socially anxious autist.

Your autism level is pretty high though

How did autism become a fucking meme?

26 out of 50, not like I didn't know that already though

Why wouldn't you like collecting information?

Stupid, heavily flawed test.

I scored 48

I am already diagnosed with autism so this is not a surprise.

It's a too easy to guess how to get a point or not, but I tried to be the most honest possible

Not diagnosed with autism

Im ok with this.

But it seems like the spectrum is "are you a very organized, antisocial person or a very social, unorganized person." I wouldn't call a fascination with number autistic.

>/b

That has two strokes, like /r/, not like /askreddit

dat filename

got a 23.

I'm quite introverted but can easily maintain and extroversion facade if the situation requires it, or it serves me some beneficial purpose.

I enjoy partying and the like, but I could never live with people who are party mode 24/7. Did it once in college, lived in my frat house, never a-fucking-gain.

I need my own private place with my own belongings, order, and interests to seclude myself back into before I go out again.

def not autistic though.

kekked

24, kinda good test IMO. i think i really am that close to be considered an autist