What was your yearbook quote, Veeky Forums?

What was your yearbook quote, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=TQzSZriNSJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND I KNOW THE PIECES FIT AND I KNOW THE PIECES FIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUNDUNDUN LUNDUN DULUDUN DULUDUN

'You are looking at a photograph of me'.

Literally.

their best song tbqh family

>LUNDUN
Subtle.

"ELIZABETH WILL YOU MARRY ME"

A cock in hand is worth two in the ass

"Chairman user is your friend."

pure reddit

Thanks, I visit Reddit often. It's a fine site.

nice. Maynard for president!! XD

I bet you think your reply is witty

My high school didn't have yearbook quotes.

Not at all. I am being sincere.

"bitcoin is the future"

"He can't think, he can't write. There's no discernible talent"

Posting the GOAT yearbook quote

"How many characters do I have to write this?ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd..."

i love that album

Don't you know that we're against that site here, kid?

"colour my life with the chaos of trouble"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I got a bone to pick with capitalism, and a few to break.

My brother hates the actress who played her because he cannot parse the fact that she wasn't actually the character in the film.

even worse

to be fair, sometimes even i have trouble spotting the difference.. but i still like her.

Go back to your containment website.

"We looked at the data, and what we found surprised us."
From Sam Hyde's Ted talk.

We didn't have yearbook quotes this year or the year before because the year before last, someone wrote "sregginllallik" which was kill all niggers backwards as their yearbook quote.

“The death of dogma is the birth of morality.”

i wish i was joking

"gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the soviet union"

>Never Imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
From Alice in Wonderland

L U N D U N

U

N

D

U

N

"April 22, 2024 - you were warned"

call the cops
hennesey and buddah
mac-10's
your expense

"you're not getting a quote outta me"

a Bible passage

we don't have yearbooks

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
How much does Veeky Forums hate me

>sregginllallik

>I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not

I was gonna remove it coz I thought it was cringy but a girl I fancied said I should keep it

"Don't try."

I thought it was an innocuous statement of optimism but everyone knew that I was an incredibly unhappy motherfucker and assumed I was being a pessimistic edgelord.

I wish I'd found MDE before I graduated, a lot of potential quotes
>they're sexualizing underaged girls to a point where even I have a problem with it

same, I would probably pick something from youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

'Bitches come and go, bruh, but you know I stay.'

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls."
-Hunter S. Thompson

This. Any quote after the 6:53 mark
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
"I hope you're backing up your data. Someone's backing it up... and it ain't you."

what's some essential mde? they have like 500 vids

Hear that sound? Hear it?! That's the sound of you dying one fffucking second at a time

epic! love that guy, saw his movie once, hope i get to meet him one day. keep on tripping!

"Legalize cocaine", I'm not even joking. I'm cringing hard when I think about it.

Well he killed himself in 2005 so that might be hard

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Bait this powerful is pretty hard to come by

That's kind of a power move though

lol I was just watching that

LMAO

>Vengeance is mine; I will repay.

It was a Lemony Snickett quote

I thought it was meaningful at the time and I didn't want to be pretentious

FRESH

he looks like Ralph from The Sopranos

I'm memeing this.

Include me in the screencap

L i t e r a l l y me

>Jaime fucking Lannister

Thanks man

"I'm a hostage at this yearbook company. Please send help"

Since this is Veeky Forums, that's a good guess I suppose, but not quite.

You'll grow out of the edgy communist phase by the time you finish high school.

"I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, 'Big Hoss'. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years -- you never know what is gonna come through that door"

Only thing wrong with that is you quoted someone else instead of making something up tbqhwyf.

I originally had this dark & edgy Cioran quote about futility and the motionlessness of living, but I was on the yearbook staff and I saw how douchy it actually looked before it was printed and I changed it to the chorus of this song by Ian Svenonius

youtube.com/watch?v=TQzSZriNSJA

I'm not interested in being interested in
Something I'm not even interested in
Well I can't be interested in anything else
The only thing I'm really interested in is myself.

How is that a statement of optimism in any way?

John Green deserves accolades. Those who do not love his work will be obliterated by mediocrity and plummet into irrelevance.

The fact of the matter is there is no facts, does that matter?

I read Bukowski in high school, too

think Yoda

10/10
I want to be in the screencap too

looks like meat loaf

There must be a better one in this

didn't graduate with my year. also never once got my picture taken at school. getting your picture taken is fagghhhhhhhhhhot shit.

ZOOMED WORDS for the cap Xp

ZOOMED WORDS AGAIN!

you're cute :&

Pool's closed.
Yeah I was a faggot

It was John Green.

stay there
>sincerity
please just kill yourself

I wanted to do a line from a portrait of the artist as a young man (the "forge in the smithy of my soul), but I ended up not being in the yearbook at all; and I realized I had no real future anyway, so that would have been very pretentious