Veeky Forums dreams

I had a dream this faggot was chasing me and this chick from my class through the university halls and into the bathroom with a shotgun. This is the first time I've ever had a literary dream. It scared the living fuck out of me so much that I remember every single detail which is rare for me when it comes to dreams.

Share your Veeky Forums dreams. Memes allowed.

I dreamed a tall glass of cold iced tea that beaded into dew on outside and rolled down my forearm darkening my jeans where they fell.

I pitched it into the grass, spat, whipped my forehead, and dreamed on.

Last night I had a dream about living in Amsterdam. On my way to the gym, I heard there was a serious threat for an ISIS attack, but decided to go anyway. When I arrived the gym was closed, everything was closed. The only people on the street were curious about the ISIS terrorists and were looking for them, sticking their necks out on every corner. Suddenly, on a street next to a canal, I see two huge black muslims pulling out kalashnikovs. They start shooting everyone in sight, including me.

Then, I woke up. I had been reading Submission before going to bed.

I dreamed that I was comforting some sort of feminine figure who had been sexually assaulted but then I got really horny and started dry humping it which made it cry more then I felt really bad about it.

I dreamed, I dreamed, but t'was... a meme, a creamy meme... at that.
When I awoke, I spoke, it was but a joke, I said "Alfonso Ribeiro is black"
I came

nice

When I was reading Suttree I dreamed I was chillin' with him and his black friends at that one bar.

In pic related there's a crude (but very accurate) drawing I made of what I saw. It's almost exactly the same dreamscape from my recent dream.

I was in some place waiting to see a wrestling match (I don't watch wrestling ever). I'll describe that place: it had a single stand for people to sit in, a square wrestling arena to the right of the stand, a buffet in front of the stand and a theater drape to the left of the stand.

For the wrestling event to begin, we were all forced to eat a meal at the buffet. So I went to the buffet and it grossed me out because it completely lacked hygiene even though the food looked great. That's when I realized that a friend of mine irl was beside me and he was making jokes about me for expressing disgust about the buffet. So I started wrestling him and I wake up. Very weird shit.

Apologies for porr english, it's not my native tongue.

kek

I dreamt last night I had betrayed somebody at the court of Louis XIV, he had sent somebody to assassinate me, we had a dual and then I raped him.

Pretty weird, I've never had a dick in my dreams before.

that's actually really funny

Impressionable retards like yourself is why the entertainment media is so shit today

chill man

Burroughs sat in a chair holding a cane and watched impassively as a Mugwump assraped me then hanged me, causing my neck to snap and jissom to spurt from my death cock.
Actually I didn't really dream that but I fap to that every now and then.

Are you a dreamer? There aren't many of us left.

Im some 12 year old kid messenger in victorian england. Im going down an alley. clockwork orange-looking edgy guy (never seen the movie) pulls out a knife and starts walking towards me. I unfurl the big scroll thing im carrying and point at the name like "look who sent me, dont fuck with me" but he slices in in half and starts chasing me. im running at full speed and start jumping around trying to bunnyhop to go faster, but its not working. I call for help at what look like people in the corner of my vision, but whenever I look they're just piles of cloth or wood or something. I run down a mine (?) and crawl through a bunch of air vents with him right on my tail. He corners me in a utility closet, but another victorian kid shows up and apparently has a lot of authority or something and shows the guy an official paper. Knife man starts to get mad again, however, so I sneak out and lock the door on the two and hear the kid scream NOOOOOOOO in a way that is actually gut-wrenching, yet at the same time, I thought it was really funny that I pulled such a dick move.

I dreamed that I was pulling into my driveway and saw a girl suspended in midair in the corner between the garage door and a bush to its side. She wore a white gown and had long black hair, which hung over her down-turned face. I parked and for a moment tried to understand how she was floating, then I realized she was entangled in an enormous spider web. I also realized the girl was dead. As I stared in confusion, I saw my great-grandmother walking towards the web, completely oblivious to its presence. At this point the floating girl was gone, but my great-grandmother was wearing the white gown. I tried yelling at her to warn her, but she wasn't pay attention. She wandered halfway through the web before stopping and looking around in confusion. Then she saw what she was in and ran into the yard screaming. My perspective became detached from my body and followed her through the yard. I could now see the spiders covering her body. Time slowed, and her gown billowed behind her and her face stretched in fear. Then my body joined my perspective, and a spider leaped from her body toward me. I swatted it out of the air with a stick I suddenly had, and it fell to the ground. Rather than furling up as it died like spiders do, it did the opposite. Its massive legs reached out and I saw that the thing was wide and thick like a gorilla's hand. Then I woke up.

I had a dream where James Joyce was my little league soccer coach

Get ye a drink

What do you mean?

I had a horrific dream not too long ago.

I was at home browsing Veeky Forums, and suddenly every single thread in the catalog was being pushed out by a CP spammer, so that the catalog was completely filled with it. In the dream I suddenly got quite horny after accidentally previewing a GIF of some girl in pigtails getting railed doggystyle. I felt guilty though and closed the entire browser, but again this uncontrollable urge came so I tried to open the browser back up, but all the threads were gone, and the catalog back to normal. When I went to leave my room, the police burst through my house, and some woman followed after, screaming: "YOU WERE WATCHING HER!", I was so scared I ran back to my room, but the girl from the GIF was sat on my bed, not naked, but dressed normal and doing some homework on my computer desk. The police were coming in just as I woke up.

The rest of the day I felt scared. I feel sick thinking about it. I've never found prepubescent girls attractive in that way, I don't know why I was like that in the dream.

Please tell me others have had similar experiences, I don't want to be alone with such feelings.

I bet you've had a dick in your dreams before many times.