What was the greater intellectual achievement

Einstein's General Relativity

or the Egyptian Pyramids?

hmmmmm

did you ever see those temples carved out of mountains in india. supposedly those were done with hands and without much math involved.

people overlook ancient wonders.

pyramids>Einstein

This board is a fucking joke

lol no

Well i don't know about you but only one of these things is still around today

And its not Einstein.

Nigger detected go back to b/lack

considering the deaths of countless lives against an idea conjured by some bloke is pretty low

clearly relativity

The mechanism of Ancient Pyramids, be it egypts' or anywhere else in the world (the more ancient, the more advanced and natural), far surpasses the Einstein's General Relativity.
"Einstein's General Relativity" would've been a childs' play(and mostly only half right, leading to a dead-end in understanding the universe) for those who built the most ancient pyramids. Those generators are ingenious, and been built using the real true laws of the universe.

Those who try to deny this are truly ignorant.

1+2+3+4+5.... = -1/12
Just gonna leave this here (and cry)

top lel

>pyramids a marvel for thousands of years
>we'll have thrown out GR for something better in 50 years
pyramids > einstein

>we'll subtly modify GR to make it compatible with quantum mechanics while maintaining its essential predictions

ftfy

>pyramids could easily be decimated by a well-placed explosive
>relativity will stand forever as a great achievement of pure thought

i don't understand why everyone is jerking off so much the the theory of relativity. it's basically a glorified kinetic energy equation, i don't get what so revolutionay and insightful about it

The pyramids aren't even an intellectual achievement

the math behind them certainly is

Lmfaoooo i hope you're trolling sonny baka lol wtf hah baka desu

gravity's rainbow will never be replaced

Yeah, but only as an extension of the concept of stacking rocks into a pile

They are most certainly the pinnacle of rock-piling, and awe-inspiring in the perfection of their piled-up-rock dimensions

But at the end of the day they're still a pile of rocks

Relativity was a scientific achievement

Pyramids was an engineering achievement

Well, a pyramid is the easiest shape for making really big and really stable buildings, hence why everyone and their mother made pyramids back then (and not, as some claim, because ancient aliens taught ancient humans how to build pyramids). So, I'll give it to general relativity.

the Barnet triple integral theorem.

>didn't do math, didn't do shit
Mathfags, everyone.

Hey hey hey now, I'm not saying they're bad rock piles. As rock piles go, they're pretty objectively the best.

As I said, their dimensions are near-flawless which is very impressive given how huge they are, and almost certainly some precise geometry was used to ensure this.

But they still are, after all, very big rock piles.

>Mathfag can repeat a post: the post
My fucking sides!

Were they really built with such accuracy that they still couldn't be recreated using today's technology, or is that just a meme?

does anyone know whether they were intentionally 8-sided?
if so, why did they do that?

>But they still are, after all, very big rock piles.
not really
they have rooms, that males them a whole lot more complex
not to mention how neat and level the chambers are (this is the part most building engineers say would be difficult and/or impossible with today's tech)

>the first is one of the most useful theories ever created
>second is a bunch of decorative stone piles

hm hard choice

meanwhile, masons rule the world

Keep trying brainlet.