What's your excuse for not being physically strong and smart/educated?

What's your excuse for not being physically strong and smart/educated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because heavy squatting/deadlocking is horrid for your health in the long run and there isn't a single power lifter that didn't develop some kind of serious joint or back problem along the way. Plus it's like... utterly stupid and pointless man. If you want to be fit and healthy just run for 45 minutes three times a week.

Rock climbing will make you strong as fuck without putting any excessive pressure on your joints

I broke my arm biking to the gym last month

I am pretty fit. I don't do super heavy compounds, but enough to keep fit and to look pretty good. To me there's no question about it, a healthy body is extremely important.

>I need to pretend that life is black and white to justify my actions

My brain process so fast 24/7 so I have a small appetite.

This makes me thin af

Ah yes, a board for discussing science.

i work on a boat, if i wasn't physically fit i might die.

I ride my pushbike instead of driving everywhere (About 100km a week), i run 10km twice a week and swim laps when i can.

This helps me in my fieldwork; holding your breath, being able to work after sustaining small injuries, working long physically demanding days and dealing with potentially dangerous animals is all part of it

t. just not being a little bitch

ITT: cucks rationalising why they are weaklings

I'm fit enough to function well and remain healthy.

I do not need to be able to deadlift a small car.

I guess I'm "smart", but there are always those who are smarter than I, so I'm inclined to find them and learn what I can in the long run.

I'm fairly educated.

I have no real excuses, besides genetics, which actually makes being fit (and possibly being smart, because of a neural anomaly) easier.

lack of motivation

doot doot, thank mr skeltal

>the only way to be healthy is to powerlift thus I am justified in being a fat useless sack of shit

What is calisthenics, running, swimming, biking, climbing, rec sports, simply doing nautilus training?

You don't have to train like a power lifter or lift 500lbs to be healthy.

I'm a firm believer in the claim that physical health augments mental agility, so I do a lot of cardio work out and light weights. It's preserved my brain to the extent that the difference between my mental ability and my peers is noticeable. Most of you are kids and take your young brains for granted, but it will surprise you how coldly Mother Nature will take that away from you as you head into your thirties unless you remain vigilant. For what's it worth I work as a scientist, so I do in fact regard physical health as an aspect of my career, just in case it seemed like I was popping over from fit to grief fellow sci posters.

>I didn't read the post I'm replying to : the post
The question was "why aren't you physically strong?" The post answered that, and talking about running.

>tfw too intelligent to lift

PhD here

I am strong for my size. Can easily bench more than my BW and pullups for dayz

I do yoga and lift

I would trade those if I could bike to uni, but it's too long a commute

Quads checked

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

i have no willpower and this is not fit or b, subhuman

because evolution stopped working

>No willpower
>Calls other people subhuman

>tfw you realize you're going to die eventually.

You don't need to be a fucking professional power-lifter.

Weight training is shown to work wonders for both physical and mental health in men. Plus, putting on muscle-mass is a great way to be able to eat a decent amount of stuff without getting fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs

Dyel

Apathy and avoidant personality disorder