Redpill suggestions

I'm starting uni next week and we've been assigned -- for a philosophy class -- to present an idea or belief that we hold which means something special to us, and argue for it (we have ten minutes).

I'm thinking about doing a presentation on the redpill; or rather, one aspect of it which is women inferiority.

I will not be doing my presentation until two weeks from now, so I have time to really get to the bottom of arguments against women.

I have purchased Otto Weininger's 'Sex and Character' and will be delving into Schopenhauer's 'On Women' soon, which should provide me with enough ammunition to get my point across.

Are there any other essential anti-women philosophers or thinkers who conceive of women as inferior beings that I ought to read?

Thanks in advance

You're going to set a new record for fastest suspension for thought crimes.

Just pick up a human anatomy text book.

>a literal cherry picking thread
I wish I could be there to watch you get BTFO'd, bringing redshill """philosophy""' into an academic setting

I will present solely facts not derived from emotions, and if they wish to banish me for telling redpilled truths, then I'm going to contact the administration, the press, etc. to ensure we shed some light on this disgusting practice.

I'm more interested in the moral, spiritual, and ethical inferiority of women.

"From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth—her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty." - Nietzsche

10 minutes is not long enough, you have to choose a narrow focus to make an airtight argument.

Tell us how go though.

Inb4 crash and burn.

>interested in the moral, spiritual, and ethical inferiority of women.

>I will present solely facts

Good luck

>Philosophy class
>Argue for Red Pill
Take my advice, user. Don't. You're going to be greeted with a classroom full of awkward stares and angry ladies. A few jocks may high five you afterwards in the hall, but other than that you're going to make an army of enemies.

I was a Psychology major. Every class I saw red pill backups and proof, but I never voiced it because I'm just there to learn and create as few waves as possible. Your don't want your prof pissy with you.

You are about to fuck your social life to death in the first week.

I hope you're a nihilist because your life is over if you decide to got through with this

I don't care. I will not hide my powerlevel by contributing to cultural marxism.

I will be true to myself and the redpill

>truths
No such thing.

>Every class I saw red pill backups and proof
Share them.

This is the sort of cultural marxism I wish my redpilled presentation will help destroy.

TIL that being true to yourself = telling other people what you believe.

Nietzsche has a great section 'On Women' from Beyond Good and Evil.

Assuming you aren't trolling, you are making the biggest mistake in undergraduate studies: not doing exactly what the professor wants. If you want to examine red pill philosophy wait until your phd when you can really make a point (not, no one reads academic papers) and can further your career (not, your cv will be trashed when your published works are reviewed)

By section, not a full section, and also in the maxims and interludes bit.

I know in this philosophy class I will probably face arguments about muh equality, muh oprreshun, and feminist ideas, so I want to set the record straight from the get-go: I. WILL.NOT.ACCEPT.IT.

Won't work because you're wrong.

Paul Gottfried user.

nice troll thread but this is probably the best thing to do if you want everyone in your class to hate you/think youre a huge weirdo

not an argument.

I will present Schopenhauer's and Weininger's views on women being inferior with clarity and facts and logic.

I will take questions afterwards, can't wait to hear the buttblasted SJWs

Not an argument

STOP

REPLYING

TO

DUMB

FROGPOSTERS

Don't do that. Do something bigger. Redpill them on niggers.

>lamenting 'troll' posters

Look at this thread, plebbitor friends. There are very many redpillers on this board, and very many of us happen to browse /r9k/ and enjoy Pepe pictures.

Does this trigger you? If so, you simply aren't fit for Veeky Forums.

>women inferiority
>important to you
that's really pathetic user, even if it is true

End the names of your papers with ": A Neoreactionary Critique" or something along those lines. Guaranteed butthurt, plus you'll be lending legitimacy to a good cause.

Fuck off back to /pol/

You don't have to be in this thread if you don't want to, roastwhore/nu-male cuck

>I. WILL.NOT.ACCEPT.IT.
>my opinion matters to them

>I will present Schopenhauer's and Weininger's views on women being inferior with clarity and facts and logic
>I will present opinions
>with facts and logic
Goddamn it I wish I could be there for thiiiis.

Every philosophy class ive ever taken had at least two sharp as fuck black guys.

Thanks, man. Looks very interesting

No sources. 10/10 will believe info graphic on Veeky Forums.

For someone who sees women as inferior you seem to fret about them a lot.

you're the numale mate

This infographic got btfo a few months back in another /pol/ invasion thread, but i guess it's still effective with impressionable newfags.

now that I'm remembering it, we btfo pol so hard they didn't start bait threads here for days. we kept bumping it to keep it on the front page

They've ruined Western civilization and common decency, so what do you expect?

>inb4 lol virgin loser

I am a virgin, yes, but I am not a loser. Maybe by your degenerate standards, but I know that I am pure at heart and in mind, and that's good enough for me.

In fact, the redpill has enabled me to actively choose not to be a vaginaslave like normies like you.

amazing thread, OP, look at all these numales who got baited

t.numale

>Nietzsche
>Anti-Women

He specifically calls out Aeschylus as "that old women-hater".

The world needs more men like you. I'm proud user. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Deus fucking Vult, my brethren

All memes and ideology aside, it's pretty funny that literally everyone ITT knows women are inferior. It's just a question of whether you're mad, apathetic, or happy about it.

We all know it.

>I'm going to contact the administration, the press, etc.

LMAO

They are not on your side.

>random people's views
>i will bring facts

Only do this if your college/university is free.

Otherwise you'll just be some dumbfuck who wastes thousands of £s/$s on some stunt which, however admirable, won't end well.

University/college, particularly the more reputable ones, are nothing more than a protracted exercise in ego-fellatio. Blow your professors' collective metaphorical cocks and reap the rewards of stellar grades.

Do this sort of thing AFTER your degree. Specifically, when you have a 100% secure job (contrarian/attention-seeking journalist is ideal - like Hitches/Yiannopoulos/etc) or a reliable amount of 'Fuck You'-money.

Hating women and nonwhites is just human nature, let's face it.

Anyone who denies it is simply lying to themselves

>such a callous, vulgar worldview
>thinks he's pure of heart and mind
lol okay buddy

>being a realist (redpilled) means that you are callous and vulgar!

leftist 'logic', everyone

Wrong.
Wrong.

>Nietzsche
>self-consistent

In what regard was Nietzsche inconsistent?

The only inconsistencies are in your stupid mind.

Fuck off back /r9k/ you dumb frogposter

Don't know about that. Half of my friends don't really have an opinion, a couple ironically hate women and a few think women are superior (kinder etc)

Pls record this, it's going to be funny AF seeing you getting BTFO'd

From Beyond Good and Evil ( a few references)
139- “In revenge and in love, woman is more barbarous than man.”
144- “When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality.”
145- “Woman would not have the genius for finery if she did not have the secondary role”

Also: (from other works)
"From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth—her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty."
“Woman is not yet capable of friendship: women are still cats and birds. Or at best cows…”
"Woman! One-half of mankind is weak, typically sick, changeable, inconstant”

Maybe he’s not anti-woman, but certainly there is significant material to suggest some contempt for them.

fucking love seeing based philosophers BTFO roastwhores and SJWs

>2016
>Advertising your misunderstanding this openly on a Hawaiian hula dancing board

Make sure you mention how retarded their femimistic notion appears when they celebrate when they're nude yet most powerful people politically, economically, and most notable thinkers and artists remain males.

dude, I don't know the size of your university- but if you ever want to get laid, I wouldn't develop a reputation for being "the guy who thinks women are inferior". You can do this presentation on almost any topic. Don't fuck yourself for the next 4 years, just because you're a dweeb who hates girls.

I hate women. And I don't give a flying fuck about their festering mackerel-reeking holes

>not caring at all about the Sacred Vagina

Are you the chosen one?

They truly have no power over you?

What about for women and nonwhites?

I have anime girls

why don't you present the fact that you spent the last four years -- in fact, all of high school -- posting on an image board and fostering some weird idyllic notion about your own existence solely because you very rarely came into contact with anyone who could actually respond to you immediately -- including women, the very group of people you want to make broad assumptions about.

sexism is a really funny thing. it's always a bunch of guys sitting around having a brainstorm about women and attempting to categorize and make them into utility, and yet the very possibility of a woman sharing her voice with them would obliterate the notions they'd invented.

keep up your bullshit, m8, it's taken you this far. And enjoy never really being productive.

that's a lot of effort to say "i'm mad as fuck that people i've never met aren't being nice to women"

it even became like a fanfic at the end
>AND A CURSE SHALL LIGHT UPON YOUR LIMBS FOR HATING WOMEN, VERILY YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL ALWAYS SMELL BAD

nic b8 frnd !

Not him, but damn OP, get wrecked, ya sperg.

inb4
>nu-male cuck detected comments from butt hurt hentai-fapping boys

How do you all plan to keep the white race going and defeat the muslim hoards if you can't get over this abhorrence of women?

honestly though developing a series of absolute assumptions about the world -- esp. GOING INTO, not even AFTER, but GOING INTO!! -- your first week of uni is the right way to end up tucked away in a psych ward & held together only w/ wall fabric and cotton gown. like just chilllll mang things are gonna make a lot more sense once you realize that nobody is really trying to prove anything academically and its all about methodology and process. just chiiiillll the terms'll change but the form and feeling ("ergriffen") will remain at the moment of union w a text.

now imagine a classroom full of well read boys and girls ready to fuck OP up

your mom was begriffen my cock so hard last night that today she can't even verstand

>pure at heart and in mind
>vaginaslave
>normies
>virgin

Ayy Veeky Forums, how easily you are trolled.

I suggest you don't go through with it.
The embarrassment of spending the remaining semester with your classmates and teacher is unthinkable for me. Unless your the spurgiest of intolerable faggots, it you probably won't make it.

to expand:

honestly, really a great way to form a concrete set of absolutes is to check yourself into that "isolation-habitat" of a psychward -- you'll get real comfortable there real quick

no yolk here meine kleine burrito, du wirdst höhen fliegen reealll quick.

Schopy, Weininger and whoever else you choose, will only provide you with an argument that appeals to authority, a fallacy that you won't be able to defend.

OP, even if it was true that women are statistically inferior, why do you care?

How can you hate the whole gender anyways? There surely must be many women as autistic as you are, that you will find pleasant.

>appeal to authority
>a fallacy

top kek liberal scum

Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. The concept is neutral in any way. Do your homework ese.

I look like I've seen a ghost

Please go play in traffic

>nothing to catch here
>82 replies

>facts
>moral, spiritual, ethical

>muh leftist postmodernist numale 'everything is relative' subjectivist babble

>Calling Protagoras a postmodernist

Venus in Furs

dunno m9
but personally as one who'd barely ever been in an environment with a lot of minorities and people of differing mental tendencies I learned quite a lot about dissolving absolutes when I went to the psychward

>disgusting practice
what, being alive today with a vagina?
cmon OP have you ever spent a protracted period of your life with a woman aside from your own mother? If you did, you'd see that the types of intelligence men have and the types of intelligence women have differ.

rude sage

>exposing your autism-level
>Exposing your power level

Is there any difference?

Because no one else is wasting their time with this thread you pathetic pathetic faggot

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8