Is this the first known work of literary postmodernism?

is this the first known work of literary postmodernism?

loaded question

Careful with these big words, kiddo.

>experimentation with form
>metafiction
>intertextual reference
>bridging of high and low culture
>skepticism of metanarratives

>postmodernism

Key word: "post"

retard

double retard

IS DON QUIXOTE POMO OR NO? FUCKING ANSWER

yes (no)

It is the first work of anything desu

you could have said that with one word
>ironic

>don quick-sowtee

All literature is technically post-modern

The modern detention of it it has changed in the last 15-20 years however

define postmodernism

>it came BEFORE modernism
>is it POSTmodernism, guys?!?!?!

enjoying summer vacation from high school?

This guy is a triple retard because he isn't being constructive when he could have. I'm only saying that because I'm bored of you being the number three times the concept of retardation. You could've made up a reason to love everything!

These two guys could be curing cancer but instead they are having mindless simlple fun. What assholes!

Don Kwik-sōte

fucking retard kys lmao

fucking seriously?

>being this fucking retarded

kys

fucking kys dude.

jfc just kys.

>annual visit to check if I want to restart browsing Veeky Forums
>see this thread
see you again in another year or two boyos

lmao js fucking kys kfc

i think it's rather the first known work of egaliterian digimodernism, though one might also see some proto-duginian elements (a lot is lost in translation, make sure you read it in spanish).

is don quixote one book or two book or three book and if it's three book how come it only one book on shelf and how come it cost a lots of and the money also is it don quixote or don qkeyoaty

Lmao.

Don't be so quick to judge. You didn't see our daily thread on Schopenhauers On Women.

Along with Machiavelli, Francis Bacon, and Shakespeare, Cervantes founded the literary possibility of the modern world in a forward-reaching way. Like all founders he went far beyond his time. So in some sense, literally yes.

>postmodernism is characterized by a set of literary techniques, not an assortment of ideas and ideals.
Nigga wat.

>Machiavelli
That's not Rabelais, my man

no (yes)