Dear Veeky Forums

Dear Veeky Forums,

What's the point?

May as well.

What's the point of asking?

Witness beauty

It depends on who or what you are. If you're an organism then the point is two fold: survive and reproduce.

Have fun and be nice to people.

dude weed lmao

Imagination.

if he had just said he was too pussy to kill himself, i would have been happy. but instead
>dont kill yourself
>youll give in to the absurd
>"just say you accept christ and well let you go"
>nope, too proud. i mean, nothing really matters but for some reason my pride tops my life so fuck it.
camus a hack

Really the Survive bit is only important until you've reproduced. Or, more accurately, the Survive bit is only important inasmuch as it allows you to reproduce and then ensure the survival of your offspring.

Lucky for us the way we experience these basic experiential drives is through emotions that incentivize certain behaviors. For instance desire and fear often promote basic action like running from danger or feeding ourselves. But the emotions and drives that enable survival are secondary to the emotions and drives that cause us to seek a means of reproduction, and then the drives to protect our mate and our offspring. All other material, logical, mental, and emotional concerns are secondary to these drives since they are our most important reason for existing.

TL;DR: Love is the most important and powerful emotion that you can feel.

There's none but so what?

To be the eyes and ears and conscience of the Creator of the Universe, you fool.

The term man is already value laden. So the point is using practical reason to attempt to fulfill your telos.

>reproduce
you need to learn about the gene-centered view of evolution
your purpose is NOT to reproduce but to propagate your genes, helping your family is another way to do this

This is accurate

>believing that the universe has a creator and a beginning

>the point
Nice spook

To imagine Camus happy.

> This is what homosexuals actually believe

Then why does your dad choose to wake up next to your goblin of a mum every morning?

It's the sharp end.

there is none

Everyone's fallible.

I'm just riding the wave.

and but so what

there really isn't an inherent meaning to it all so i take it as an opportunity to just do what i enjoy, don't feel im bound by some predisposed life im meant to live so i just do what i like and it's worked out ok i guess. Im not mentally stable which sucks but in the time that i am me im happy

Improve being for yourself and those you care about while 1. Attempting to expand the range of people you care about and 2. Recognising your limitations and that you will never have 'arrived' at how to do this exactly. The answer to the existential crisis is utterly obvious. It's just not one that anyone wants to take because it involves responsibility so they say 'life is pointless' to themselves and browse Veeky Forums and beat off all day in rebellion to this 'fact'. Ever wonder if perhaps the reason you believe this is because it facilitates a way of being where that's what you get to do instead of trying g to make things better.

Inb4 'there is no better'
There is and you know it. Just because it can't be rigidly defined doesn't mean it's not there in a completely obvious sense. If you were to be sent to auschwitz you'd be indifferent to it, yeah, cause it's all pointless and there is no good..?

anime

dude just imagine sisyphus happy lol