Do you believe you're smarter than Aristotle?

Do you believe you're smarter than Aristotle?

well that nigga is dead... so...

Who's Aristotle?

Of course I'm smarter than a guy who spouted pseudo-intellectual bullshit his whole life. He's not like Newton and Leibniz who actually contributed something concrete. Aristoteles is famous because he just happened to be one of the first recorded western philosophers, that's all.

Besides, even someone who has only had high school education is more knowledgeable of the world around us than he was.

You have never read a single line of Aristotle, stfu.

Wow user, you seem to know so much about Aristotle's work. I'm sure you're the best person to ask for opinions on him :^)

I am barely smarter than my dogs. :/

I didn't realize that philosophy fags browsed Veeky Forums. I'm sorry that I destroyed your idol.

>destroyed
>no proof

3/10 since I responded

>brainlet can't read a simple book
I bet you believe in IQ pseudoscience.

KEK

>"didn't realize that philosophy fags browsed Veeky Forums"
>every day there's a philosophical thread
0.9999..../10 bait

>I destroyed Aristotle
>This is what STEMfags actually believe

I know it is you gookfucker, go samefag on another board

Get the fuck out Aristotle, you're not even good at trigonometry.

>I know calculus so philosophy is useless

Cute

It amazes me how easy it is to bait you autists. I tried for years on /pol/ but those guys just kept ignoring my posts. I love you.

Nah, wasn't me.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>i trolled u guys hehheheheh

>Autists
>On Veeky Forums

>BS gets called out

I was just le trolling xDD

>autists
>on 4chimps

>went to pol
What a brainlet
Keep trying

I don't know honestly, increased nutritional averages and better educational infrastructure would suggest the average 1st worler would be.

But we also don't know if the IQ average in Aristotle's day was higher or lower. Based on current studies from past generations from the 1900's to present suggest they shouldn't.

But who knows op.

Since he is not alive anymore his IQ is 0. So everyone is smarter than him.

I probably have more information stored in my brain, though said information is much more broad, and heavily saturated with memes. As I am only 21, I haven't had time to develop my knowledge in a specific field. I also have to learn all the things discovered between then and now before I can really go on to do my own thinking, research, and make my own discoveries. So I don't know if my brain is capable of more either. I probably never will as I am not very efficient with my time.

IQ didn't exist back then so...

>autistic NEETs thinking they are smart because an internet IQ test told them they had a 140IQ