Is lucid dreaming a real thing? How does it work? How much control do you have? Can you control what you dream of...

Is lucid dreaming a real thing? How does it work? How much control do you have? Can you control what you dream of? How close can you experience things?

I mean memory is pretty abstract or not for most people. I know what a car roughly looks like, I can recognize it but I wouldn't be able to make an accurate drawing or 3D model. So how accurate would a car be depicted in a lucid dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.co.in/torrent/4901354/Hemi-Sync_Lucid_Dreaming_Series_Complete_Tapes_1-4
amazon.co.uk/dp/B01F9UN6GK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard to explain, but basically yes to all of your questions. And it's as good as you can concentrate/have the patience for.

Try to be very relaxed in bed with no outstanding tasks or chores. Then close your eyes and count in your head "1, I'm dreaming, 2 I'm dreaming, 3 I'm dreaming" etc... up to 10 and then repeat.

In 5-10 minutes the blackness you see will turn into an image and you can begin doing whatever you want. Just keep counting and saying "I'm dreaming" in your head the whole time.

its not that easy, especially if u have a hard time going asleep

Well get your sleep problems solved, and you can move on to lucid dreaming. Run before you can walk and all that.

Lucid dreaming doesn't exist. You don't actually control your dreams you just dream that you control your dreams.

That's literally the same thing.
Choice is an illusion to begin with.

For me its very helpfull when I try remember the previous dreams that i had.
I recommend start writing some notes or maybe diary.

Lucid dreaming is being self aware that you are dreaming. It's pretty entertaining when it happens but it's a pretty rare occurrence for me. Never really had much control over anything when it did happen and they never really lasted long.

I used to be able to do it as a kid, but these days I'm way too stressed for that shit. I'm just happy to get six hours of sleep a night.

But yeah, it's definitely a real thing.

it's awesome and it's a better brain exercise than any math or physics problem.

thepiratebay.co.in/torrent/4901354/Hemi-Sync_Lucid_Dreaming_Series_Complete_Tapes_1-4

tape two, get that shit.

>I'm just happy to get six hours of sleep a night.
I sleep in waves. I'll get a shitty amount of sleep one night and then the next night I'll be so tired I'll fall asleep early and get more than enough sleep. Rinse and repeat.

I've had a few lucid dreams. It's not just what says.

My take is that during sleep we forget the mental context of self, which includes most of our long term memories. Each night, a context emerges from the previous days memories, as they are integrated into long term memory via metaphorical associations, i.e., we experience dreams. A lucid dream occurs when the self context which includes the body is remembered during a dream. It's more like the self-body dream-world contexts are experiences simultaneously than "waking up in a dream."

*the self-body and dream-world contexts are experienced simultaneously

It's really cool. Just don't fuck up and think of something scary, because yer fucked if you do.

I was having a cool vivid dream about nothing in particular, then i thought of the ring girl and instantly my brain went into overdrive trying to scare me with hyper-realism. I heard the distant laughter of a little girl and i found myself in an abandoned parking lot with high fences and a shadowy form of a little girl was standing at the other side.

She was really far away but i could hear her saying unintelligible things and loud thumping noises, and she was walking closer.

At this point i was experiencing waves of intense panic and paralysis, which made my vision and hearing go in and out of focus, and i couldnt move except for the tips of my fingers.

Lasted about 60 seconds as i forced my eyes shut to prevent scary hallucinations that you have during sleep paralysis. I got over it by clenching my fists over and over until the paralysis wore off, and the auditory hallucinations just turned out to be my heart beat.

It's not the first time its happened to me, just a side effect of being aware that you're dreaming but not being in full control. The feeling i had when i first thought about the scary ring girl was the same emotion you might feel when purposefully turning to face something that frightens you, a mixture of fear and adrenaline i guess.

The trick is to close your eyes and keep them shut. If your brain can't see anything, it has a much tougher time inventing something scary.

If you open your eyes though and see something, you're likely fucked though, and the horror can last up to 30mins, being thrown around your room and terrified endlessly. Every sensory feeling becomes a potential way for your brain to scare you.

It really sucks.

lucid dreaming is just dreaming that you remember.

it's not fucking magical. it won't change your life or make you rich.

>lucid dreaming is just dreaming that you remember.

You're a nigger

you're wrong.

>Is lucid dreaming a real thing?
Yes

>How does it work?
There are multiple ways, look them up. It comes down to get yourself to realize you're dreaming.

>How much control do you have?
Depends, you can have ultimate control though, as far as I know. Personally, I've had the ability to fly and could change the scenery slightly. Also, being fully aware you can react intelligently like in real life, not make stupid decisions like in some dreams.

>Can you control what you dream of?
See above.

>How close can you experience things?
>I mean memory is pretty abstract or not for most people. I know what a car roughly looks like, I can recognize it but I wouldn't be able to make an accurate drawing or 3D model. So how accurate would a car be depicted in a lucid dream?
Things you can't really imagine stay fuzzy or empty. If you concentrate too much on them, it can make you wake up.

I also want to add that at first you will probably wake up pretty fast after becoming lucid. You kinda have to learn to stabilize your dream after becoming lucid.

Yes. I find it a bit tiring and after a while it can actually be boring. I found that the best thing was to only have a little bit of control over my body and terrestrial choices, but let the main body of the dream environment do whatever my unconscious thinks of. Rarely, I will focus and work on real world things and designs in dreams.

I've spent weeks at a time sleeping like 18-20 hours a day doing nothing but dreaming and lucid dreaming. I very rarely lucid dream anymore.

>How does it work?

You realize you are dreaming then are able to control the dream.

It depends on your level of awareness and concentration. It can just be in control of your body, just aware that it is a dream, or you can control the contents of the dream.

Regardless, you will always be fighting between control and not having control. Like I may be in control of my body, but I have to "let go" in order to fly or throw fireballs, squeeze through impossible small holes, run very fast, or anything you can't do in real life like that. Obviously, part of that is just a physiological hang up of my own.

Like what? Sex? Flying? etc. You can do anything you want, but getting an "experience" out of it where you "feel" something requires giving up some of your lucidity. Otherwise, it is just a thought exercise.

>So how accurate would a car be depicted in a lucid dream?

As accurate as your imagination is right now.

>it's not fucking magical. it won't change your life or make you rich.

lol Who said that? Also, it is dreaming that you control, it doesn't matter if you remember it or not.

I had sleep paralysis thrice. Funnily enough it was also always my gateway to lucif dreaming.
The first time I dreamt of a ghost girl standing next to my bed and pushing on my my chest as if she was trying to grab and crush my heart. I was completely immobilized. It was also the scariest one because I really felt I could die right now.
The second one was some sort of monster behind me. It wasn't as scary, but I rather noticed my body's panic reaction. I knew it was a dream but I couldn't calm my body down.
Third one was some sort of demon sitting at the foot of my bed and rushing towards me when looking at it like a jump scare. Wasn't really as scary as the first two as I reconized the pattern.
In any case the lucid dream afterwards were more scary.
Do you know the kind of dream where you wake up inside the dream and think you're awake but you're still in the dream?
I seriously panic at those because it's when I wanna do something (close the door, close the window) only to wake up to seeing the door or window open again

this

Not sure if you are serious or just shitposting. Either way I laughed.

I hate the dreams where "something" is trying to hunt you down. That or if you do some action in a dream you know something bad will happen.

I've lucid dreamed a few times. The first time I just decided to try a technique I found online.

The techinque is to make a habit of holding your nose closes with your fingers and then trying to breathe through it. You just start doing this discreetly whenever you remember. If you can do it, you're dreaming. Eventually I did it and I could breathe. There was a moment of "what the fuck" and then it just became clear that I was in a dream. I tried flying and instantly took off, and then I started to lose control and woke up.

My friend has had success with a technique of always checking clocks twice in a row. In a dream the clock will change arbitrarily whenever you look at it, and you'll notice.

It's meh overall for me. I've done things like summon someone I wanted to fuck and then fucked them. But it's worse than you'd think because you know it's a dream, so you're extra aware of how hazy and insubstantial it is. Might be better if you did nofap a while so you could really busy one while humping your bed, but it has never felt worth the effort to me.

>I've done things like summon someone I wanted to fuck and then fucked them.
And did you wake up with a mess in your pants afterwards or no?

No, sleep paralysis is a real thing. It's not just a nightmare. You actually feel awake during it and the panic reaction of your body is real. It's honestly the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I also didn't believe it was real until it happened to me.
If you wanna try it for yourself I think the easiest way is to try to maintain the state of semi-sleep too long. Keep your eyes half open until you feel you "slip" into the sleeping state but try to stay awake. But not fully awake just more like dozing. What I also found helped triggering sleep paralysis is to not blink. If you have to blink do it slowly and maybe one eye after another. Your eyes have to kinda doze off. Basically your goal is to balance the awake state and the sleeping state so you feel awake while your body is actually asleep.

I'm not doubting that the paralysis is real. I've had it happen to me once or twice in my life but that was all I had ever gotten from it. The stuff you guys were talking about just sounded like creepypasta material.

I'm lucky in that I must have a predisposition to lucid dreaming. I had lucid dreams from the time I was a child, long before I discovered the term on the internet. My sister always had weird sleepwalking episodes and pissed the bed way too late in life, so we probably have a jacked up gene that fucks with our sleep.

>1. How does it work?
I realize something is off in the dream and realize it's a dream. Things like, "why the fuck is my highschool gym class in my childhood backyard? oh I'm dreaming". There are other special triggers. Light switches not working and difficulty reading are dead give aways.

Limited control. If you try too hard to change anything you'll fuck it up and wake up. This happens alot. I'll be talking to a dream person and suddenly become aware of the part of my mind that is coming up with what they're saying. It's then a mad scramble to stay in the dream by distracting yourself by the general dreamscape instead of looking too closely in detail at anything.

I used to fuck up by trying to force women to show up to have sex with. The thing is it works like 20% of the time. Just look at a door and be like, yep stacy the girl I had an unhealthy obsession with in highschool is going to walk through that door. But I've discovered a more reliable method. You take your dream phone out of your pocket and dial any number. Believe you're calling stacy and asking her to come over. She'll come over 100% of the time. I'm not sure why it works this way. Once I tried calling an imaginary girl, I just made up a name. The girl basically told me to go fuck myself and it was hilarious. In the dream I was laughing cause I knew my subconscious cucked myself.

You can't really experience anything you haven't experienced in real life. When I was a young lucid dreamer, I'd try having sex but it would just feel like / turn into me jerking off. You're mind can't just make shit up generally.

I'm definitely not the superstitious guy, but the horror visions definitely do happen to me. And I know several other people that experienced the. But on wikipedia it also says that not everybody who experiences sleep paralysis experience the horror visions. Though everyone that does describes them the same way.

I had an easy time lucid dreaming as a teen but now as an adult it happens very rarely.... probably due to waking early to an alarm with less than 8 hrs.

cont.
>So how accurate would a car be depicted in a lucid dream?

I've never really tried anything like this desu. I usually just try to have sex or like maybe 5% of the time I'll fly or try talking to someone and ask questions about god. I kind of wish I had the will power to not just instantly start raping (it's always consensual once I got their pants down), but that's just not how the human mind works imo.

As for exploring a car, you'll be able to fully satisfy your idea of what a car is supposed to look like. You likely won't be surprised by anything. You'll probably later wake up and realize what you saw wasn't really what it would have looked like, but that doesn't matter. It's less important what your dream eyes see and more important what the pattern recognition part of your brain gets lit up when it sees what it expects to see.

A final tip, if you're not experienced in lucid dreaming, it's often best to go along with the "plot" of the dream and just stay quietly lucid. When you start venturing out, getting your dick out etc, you probably have 30 seconds before you're awake. Even at my best it's hard to stay in for 2-3 minutes or so. But if I go along with the "plot" its usually pretty entertaining and can go on for a long ass time, but as someone said, it's more like you're dreaming that you're lucid dreaming.

cont

In addition to lucid dreams, I also have occasional sleep paralysis. I've gone from paralysis -> lucid dreaming quite a few times so I suspect they're related.

The creepy shit is real. I know right away that it is sleep paralysis and not anything to be freaked out about... but the urgency to wake up is real every time. I also think it activates the fear part of your brain even if you aren't really psychologically scared, if that makes any sense. It's an uncomfortable shitty feeling. It's happened to me probably 20 or so times over the years. I only hallucinated creepy shit twice. Once I heard my sister screaming and I was legit freaked out. Another time a fucking demon thing crawled into bed with me and stared me directly in the eyes. I 100% knew it was sleep paralysis and just a hallucination/dream but it was terrifying.

protip: wiggle your toes and it'll help you break out of it, or go the other direction and stop fighting it and just go back to sleep. The worst thing you can do is just hopelessly try and move while hoping a spook doesn't show up.

sleep paralysis use to scare the shit out of me, but lately I've become more self-aware. The last time I had it I knew what it was, I still panicked but I knew that I was just dreaming. I just closed my eyes (sounds weird, but yes you can close your eyes) and fell back to sleep.

>but the urgency to wake up is real every time
I didn't say that I didn't have an urgency to break the paralysis. Of course I disliked it but I didn't have the creepypasta shit. Like I said before, I've only had it happen a few times in my life.

I was pretty self aware when the demon crawled into bed with me. I think next time it happens I'll try to make a naked bitch come in the room and fart in my face. I don't see any reason it has to be a scary hallucination.

I keep having semi-lucid dreams where I can levitate

Well the hallucinations don't happen for everybody. Consider yourself lucky. Though it's not that bad if you're aware of it. I can confirm the feeling of fear but not fear if that makes sense. I know it's not real and I'm aware at the sleep paralysis but the body still reacts. You can't speak, you can't move and your heart races and feels like its being crushed and you still feel the omnious presence. It feels like you're a scared bunny or deer that can't calm down if that makes sense. It's really a weird sensation once you stop fearing it for real.

Because of my meds, I lucid dream every night. It's kinda tiring honestly when you do the same shit everytime. It's like video games but without Intelligent design.

original guy you responded to here

i've had regular "horror" sleep paralysis where i woke up (still dreaming) and a dementor-like thing was standing over me, and one time when i woke up and there was a face half-covered by my blanket at the edge of my bed looking at me. i knew i was asleep but couldnt wake up for about 30 seconds. when i did wake up i was hyperventilating etc.

but the especially creepypasta happened to me I THINK because i specifically thought of something scary.

like you know sometimes (eg in a dark room or basement/attic/alleyway) when you think "i would shit my pants if x happened right now" or if you imagine something watching you from behind, and you feel the hairs prick up on the back of your neck even though you know its absurd?

well it was sort of like that. for some reason i thought about the ring girl and how scary she is and instantaneously that horror/dream sequence triggered.

so it was kind of like asking that "omg i would be so scared if x happened" question and having it immediately happen, EXCEPT you know its not real, but its hyperrealistic and you can't do anything about it.

so it was very specific i believe because i thought of something very specific. (it happened when i was just waking up from a long nap and was still half asleep/awake and drifting in and out of dreams).

>Dementor like

Thinking about it, the way JK describes Dementors I'd bet my left hand or at least two fingers of it that she experienced sleep paralysis and got her inspiration of Dementors from that.

I've had sleep paralysis a few times but never really experienced the horror.

The first time it happened I was just kind of paralyzed, and saw some fractal like images. Kind of like when you close your eyes an press into them for a little bit. When I woke researched it and read about the horror stories.

The next time was slightly terrifying and I saw what I knew to be a creepy looking shadow turn into a face of some kind of witch-demon type thing, and the fear was real but I quickly was able to rationalize my way out it. Hasn't happened since. I assumed because I had learned about the horror my brain turned it into reality during the next paralysis.

I don't have sleep apnea, although I'm predisposed to it. Mind you also, I'm not fat either, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are my homeboards and I'm in very good shape.

However, I did had a dream once where I was an FBI agent and was shot in the neck and went down. As I was bleeding out I remember getting sleepy and cold, and I couldn't breathe anymore.
Then there was absolute darkness for what seemed like an eternity, and then I jolted out of bed gasping for breath. Like in real life I had actually stopped breathing while I was dying in my dream.

It's some /x/ tier shit but it is relevant to the thread and there is no doubt that the brain, even when dreaming, controls physiology. THAT was truly fucking terrifying.

Nice.

I used to be able to control my dreams when I was younger, sometimes when I realized I was dreaming I tried to wake up but it wouldnt work so I started to panic. I then woke me up by imaging a cliff or something and jumping off it basically killing myself in dream lol

>have a lucid dream
>'finally i get to lose my dream virginity'
>imagine hundreds of beautiful girls
>they're all naked and hot
>prepare for the orgy of my dreams. literally
>my own brain trolls me and gives me only partial control
>they all start laughing at me
>wake up

You have to start remembering your dreams. Right when you wake up, remember why your dream didnt make sense. Those are specific queues you will need in future dreams. FOR EXAMPLE
When I dream sometimes I will be driving, and when I look at the speedometer I dont fucking see any speed, or ill see like 23574398573468937. So now I know when i look at my speedometer and it gives a crazy reading, im dreaming. I drive a lot so that is why thats my queue. Some people check their watches, see whats on tv, try to smoke weed but they dont get high or they do it strangely(one time i dreamt i was smoking weed out of an air mattress- realized I wasnt dreaming lol)
The trick is to realize your arent dreaming once youre dreaming, and be calm when you realize it because you dont want to jolt yourself awake. Then go fuck hot bitches(if you do that you may make a mess-be careful, the mind is a powerful thing) or fly around new york fighting crime, whatever

sorry, i fucked up a lot

realized i was dreaming**

the trick is to realize youre dreaming once youre dreaming**

hard to explore a topic so many people can misunderstand as a feeling/phenomena.

id say real but difficult to proceed on because of subjects individually.
similar things can occur between different people on the topic of lucid dreaming,
but as for what kind of control one has personally to elaborate a process on the level of giving advice, you'd be better off experimenting alone after general advice.

Damn nigga.

Personally, I wear a hat that covers my eyes completely. It's comfy but even if I woke up in paralysis, I wouldn't see the room around me.

>I dreamt of a ghost girl standing next to my bed and pushing on my my chest as if she was trying to grab and crush my heart
Maybe she was actually trying to grab your dick. Ghosts get horny too, you know.

I dunno about you guys but I would trade every single one of the times I shagged my last gf for the last lewd dream I had

It was literally realer than real life and better than any 3DPD. I now have reasonable doubt in my mind that succubi are a myth

So now that I have I have finally figured out what the fuck that feeling of being awake but not moving is, how do I prevent creepy shit from happening now that Iv'e learned about that possibility? I'm an absolute puss when it comes to jumpscares and creepy shit in general and so far my brain has been nice to me and just made me not move. Usually I can get out of it by screaming for help and closing my eyes, but since there is going to be demons jerking me off now I feel like that would ne much harder to get out off without shitting my pants irl.

I've lucid dreamed for a long time and lots of what is said here is basically correct - but personally, my favorite thing to do while lucid dreaming is reverse events directly so I can try again. The dream is never fully under your control, but with repeated attempts you'll be able to get the best possible result after a few tries.

Quit while you're ahead

My first time I was okay, just panicked because I couldn't move. The second time I saw some spooky bitch in my window, panicked, and double panicked when she teleported into my bed with me. It was not cool or interesting

I get sleep paralysis very often. Almost every time it happens there is something in my peripheral vision. I can just barely see it, or I can't see it but I can feel it and I know it's there. It takes minutes, but through sheer force of will I can eventually slightly move a leg, and then I can move it more and it's enough to break me out of paralysis. Nothing is ever there of course, it's just a hallucination, but it's very scary. It's also very cool, I enjoy the feeling of being terrified so it's always welcome when it happens.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01F9UN6GK
If you're really interested.

It's easier to do this if you've just woken up from a dream and go right back to sleep again.

IIRC there was an experiment where they asked someone while awake to move their eyes from left to right ten times while in the dream, and they could measure that happening.

There is a method I found really helpful on snapping out of sleep paralysis.

When I hear the ringin(?) that comes before I wake up paralyzed, I dream of a porn scene withy my eyes shut. It becomes really vivid and almost as soon as I get a boner I can move freely.

I used to do it as a kid. Sometimes i still realize im dreaming, but its an afterthought. I dont snap into alertness anymore, i usually just "wake up" into another dream resetting myself. I cant do the lying in wait method as I hear shit in sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis can be accompanied by absolutely insane hallucinations. I deal with sleep paralysis on a regular basis and I often will see people/creatures coming into my bedroom or doors opening and closing by themselves. The worst of it however is if my eyes are closed, because then I will usually hear really fucked up shit like my wife sobbing in bed next to me or large numbers of people screaming outside.

On the plus side learning how to deal with sleep paralysis has basically allowed me to start lucid dreaming on a regular basis. I fly or throw Kamehameha Waves around at monsters I conjure up. It's usually a blast.

I get it very often too. Not as scary as the first time. I remember the sheer terror, gasping for my dog as a kid and words wouldnt come out. Ive never seen anything though, ive always been able to resist the urge of opening my eyes. I always hear things though, whispers, demonic laughter, breathing ect. Happened 2 days ago and i was pretty unphased. Still fucking sucks.

Yours sound like my experiences with sleep paralysis. I have also had that shit where I try to open a door or change the channel on tv just to have it change back or whatever when I look again.

I was in same situation, but because I'm a virgin I had no idea how the first perspective was supposed to look and feel so I woke up.

is there a connection with lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis?

I've never experienced either (thought I've been "aware" that I was dreaming without actually being aware of it, not sure how it works but yeah)

what where they in the fucking dream with them?

I always get sleep paralyzis when I sleep with my head in a 90 degree incline
I don't know why tho, but its creepy but in a fun way
Works best during the day after I've sleept more than 14 hours

Are you mentally rested after lucid dreaming? I feel like being "awake" through your sleep would leave you still mentally fatigued when you wake up since your mind didn't get any down time.

I get it when I sleep on my back. It is not fun for me though.

It honestly depends on how much you are "controlling". If you are just there for the ride, it's basically a normal dream and I feel well rested afterwards.

When I was younger I was able to actually be fully lucid and in control of my dreams, but after I stopped being serious about my sleep cycles and stuff, they got pretty rare and nowdays even when I realize I'm dreaming I usually only manage to gain partial control. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong, it's like my old methods of becoming fully lucid simply don't work anymore. Shit sucks.

>start lucid dreaming
>immediately summon a hot girl, start fucking and give myself a wet dream, waking up instantly
>never manage to lucid dream again

Yeah this is why I would rather not lucid, I wake up in the night anyway often enough knocking shit over with terrible nightmares

I'm trying to have one, dream journaling and reality checks (RC) are my method.
Number of RC/day correlates pretty well with the word count in the dream entry for that respective day
I'm also starting to wake up by myself after each major dream

Yes I had the same too with allucinations in sleep paralysis. Hopefully they dont las more than 30 seconds aprox,.However I have never experience lucid dreaming. You can get used to the allucinations and even want them to happen just to see something scary, the rush of adrenaline and fear makes it kimd of exciting

Yes already had many.
>How does it work?
You Basically know you are in a dream, and can try to do things like flying, get invisible, rewind time like someone rewiding a vhs tape while its playing and other extreme amount of things.

Alot of control, but sometimes you can forget you are in a dream and sometimes you can lose powers. Also lucid dream dont protect you against false awakening, you wont predict false awakening but you will discover (if you still are lucid dreaming) that you are false awakening, sometimes this happens as fast as 0.000001 seconds after you false awakened.
>Lucid dreaming doesn't exist. You don't actually control your dreams you just dream that you control your dreams.
I already those too.
I already had:
Normal dreams (Duh, everybody has that)
Lucid Dreams (I [real life] new I was in a dream)

I also had fake lucid dreams, I (the dream version of myself) knew he was in the dream and started to do crazy stuff I wouldn't do, I woke up after the dream and saw I knew I was not the one there.

Also talking about real lucid dreams, I was once in a lucid dream and was waking up and started to close my eyes really hard to continue on the dream and with it was able to spend more time (30 seconds I think) there.

Talking about dream control and what you can do about it I once asked on a dream.

"Imagine I saw every girl alive in the world and selected the hottest girl ever, I want that girl to appear here."
A girl magically appeared on my dream, she was so beautifull I didnt I kept staring at her with "wtf" face, for some seconds.
I dont remember how she was, but she was not taller then me and was not a midget, she was blond, not fat and not skinny, not asian like girl, younger than 40s and older then 19. This is pretty vague but all I remember.

Another question I made
"Imagine I listened to every musical sub-genre that exist, tell me the one I would like the most."
I voice said "background sex."
I woke up and wrote on a paper, on the next day I decided to not search on internet because this genre dont exist and music genres have nothing to do with their names, jungle has nothing to do with jungles, house nothing to do with houses, rock have nothing to do with rocks... so trying to guess what this name would be based on the name would be stupid.

I learned how to lucid dream back in the gold ol' 2011 just so I could have wild orgies with my little pony characters, I had them almost everynight, shit was cash.
I lost this ability when I began having anxiety issues, and everytime I tried to go to sleep, knowing that I was falling asleep would stop me from doing so, which made me spent literally hours in my bed without being able to sleep.

I haven't had a Lucid dream since then, I really miss my pony orgies, man.

stop in and say hi

Wrong. That's literally what someone would say who can't lucid dream.

If you get good enough at lucid dreaming that you can have 100% control over the dream, could you dream up a rock so heavy that even you couldn't lift it?

I forget whatever dream I had an hour after I wake up. Is this even worth doing? Does it help you remember any better?

this reminds me of fever dreams i had as a kid
like being next to an impossibly large sphere, but right next to my eye, with
this kind of confusion of big and small, as though they were the same thing somehow
and the feeling of the word 'perfect'
terrifying and indescribable

Bump

I trained myself to lucid dream when I was like 14.

I would be following a dream's normal story line... and BAM, I'd suddenly realize "I'm in a dream". Then I'd start to control my actions, like if I wanted to turn left, I turned left, etc...

I wasn't able to choose my locations though or actually control the outcome of the dream (maybe because I was fairly new at it), but I was able to act and make decisions consciously like I do while I'm awake.

Here's one I still remember: I was in some sort of department store and I had realized that I was dreaming, so the first thing I do is locate a girl to feel up on her ass (I did this in a lot of my lucid dreams lol). So I found one looking at a clothing rack, wearing skin tight, black yoga pants and just start groping that ass. Then I look up and it turns out to be a guy.

It's been years since I've lucid dreamed though. Probably because I got lazy and stopped writing my dreams in a journal. I also think smoking weed did something to stop them too. Now I have ultra-vivid dreams that I can remember and describe clearly (like I did before I learned to lucid dream), I just can't control them.

You go through many sleeps cycles in a night's sleep. In turn you have multiple different dreams each night.

Cure your anxiety and stress. It's not healthy.

Actually I take that back, I do remember a spontaneous, lucid-ish dream I had not too long ago.

It was nighttime and I was hovering (like street light height) over this neighborhood/town that was built on this hilly landscape sort of like the shape of stairs. I was able to control the height that I was hovering and I think I remember being able to set shit on fire.

So I guess I still can lucid dream, just not on demand. (I also wish I had better digital designing skills so I can create scenes from my dreams).