Itt post subjects you legitimately hate

itt post subjects you legitimately hate

What's wrong with DEs? I personally need them for RLC circuit analysis. Even though you're pretty much using the same three every time.

Linear algebra pissed me the fuck off.

whats wrong with linear algebra you fucking cuck.
it's useful for those mesh currents and node voltages.

>wow n equations and n variables producing unique solutions for every b?
>wow so pissed off xddd

edit: if it's invertable

Cramer and complex numbers were fine, but the planes and series were a pain in my dick.

Integral calculus, got expelled from uni for failing it 3 times.
I hope I can pass it this semester

Diffeycues are some of the comfiest math there is.

Abstract Algebra.

Essentially "proof-writing: the class". Fuck that shit, I miss using numbers.

>there are people ITT who never had nightmares about topology

caaallccc 222222222

Isn't that the subject only crazy mathematicians like?

IUT

I'm on section 1. Why can u ignore the constant of coefficient for the integrating factor? And why can u lump the constant from the left over to the right? And why does e^c just become c?

>tfw in topology right now
>lectures are a blur

physics II

>Why can u ignore the constant of coefficient for the integrating factor?

You only need 1 integrating factor to solve the DE. The constant C can be anything, which means there are infinite possible integrating factors, and any one of them will work.
So, just set C equal to something easy, like 0. Which would be like ignoring it.

>And why can u lump the constant from the left over to the right?

Because they are just constants. If you have 2 constants, one on each side of the equation, you can solve for both separately and then combine them into one constant once you've found them. You will still get the same final constant if you combine, say, constants C1 and C2 into constant C before solving for them.

>And why does e^c just become c?

Same reason as above. e is a constant, and so is C. Raising one constant to the power of another constant will still yield you a single constant, which we can just call C.

Alright. Thanks for the explanation

brainlets

Wait, some people really dont like Topology?

english, what a snorefest

Are there upper level math classes where you learn how to do sthing using a lot of numbers like in lower math, or is it all proving cases of shit?