Rewrite famous lines like black gangsta thugs

>rewrite famous lines like black gangsta thugs.

romeo! ayyo why the fuck yo nigga ass gotta be a romeo sheeeit.

shiiiiieeet, nigga call me Izhmale, fews years back, nigga don't worry how long back, a nigga got bored, a nigga wanna get a little wet, shiiiieeeeet.

wardines cryin yo

To throw down or not to throwdow'h
That is the wackshits
Whether it is pimps in the grill
To boo be the gats and the pieces of uptown nigger hardass. By shack swoles

See, proven you can say 'nigger', since some cryin' ass nigga' 'd say some shit like 'nigger' all up in his shi'.

Nigga Whut! We spear-chucking niggas in da olden days wuz kingz.

This is a gay racist thread tho 2bh phamme.

iss naw raciss

I have my own one, i have my bleuslamentvocaloutdoormimesmanbleus:
It's in limbicantometre;
Goldeneye ofthevagina you'regonnasee myliono, yesindeed

I'm one crazy ass nigga. They be sayin im insane. That'd be fuckin tight if they aint think i be such a pussy ass nigga as before.

See the nigga. Yiah, motherfucker. He is dark and ripped, he wears baggy and ragged basketball shorts. He stokes the meth fire. Outside lies dark turned hood with fags of blunts and darker neighborhoods beyond that harbor yet a few last gangstaz. His folk are known for dealers of weed and smugglers of guns but in truth his papa has been a janitor. He lies in drink, he quotes from rappers whose names are now lost. The nigga crouches by the fire and watches him.

eyo the lab be straight stankin like roses n shid ya erd me

Call me Ishmael, dawg. Some years ago, forget how long--no one could float me a twenty-spot, and my block was empty, I thought I'd hit the ocean, you know? Actually, naw, fuck that! Ya'll niggas seen shark week?

kek

first one was better

This is the death of culture.

more Shakespeare
!!!!!

and the birth of fun, nigger

Laquanda, she got me lit the fuck up cuz, she hot like fire. dis nigga right here'd crawl through hell fo' dat biatch. La-quan-da, biatch got me trippin n' tongue tied UP! La. Quan. Da.

good change, bruh

Of course.

You have to kill the animal to get all the useful parts out of it's carcass.

Everything made by man is destined to be consumed and recombined, and to re-emerge in new and strange yet familiar forms.

Culture is never static - it dies and is replaced almost continuously; it is not a discrete entity but an entire reef ecology.

Take the stick from up your bum you square.

fa.m got filtered to senpai

cuz is better anyway, my g

>not a discrete entity but an entire reef ecology.
And nigger shit is petrol being dumped into the ocean

Nah, it's just an ugly-ass fish, pay it no mind, it's not like it bites.

Holly shit dude

Theres only one thing worse than niggaz sayin shit about you an thats niggaz not sayin shit about you

yo pham mom's died Tuesday. sheeeit I think it wuz Tuesday?

This would be a lit verse t b h

Ay yo, yall fake ass niggas asking what a good man be like, I tell you homie, stop bitching and wondering and start being real bitch.

life's some shit ya dig told by my nigga quanquan down on three fo jeffasins poppin off startin beefs with some otha niggas be we know he ain't sayin nothin

this is hands down the cringiest fucking thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Wow you must have been here all of thirty seconds.

theres nothing more embarassing than white people trying and failing to use aave

All ya'll niggas know that when a nigga's makin fuckin bank and slingin dope, he gon be lookin for a fine ass ho

I see no changes. I wake up in the mornin and I ast maself is life worth livin should I blast maself

kek

The tightest shit in da world, know'm sayin', is that y'all can't feel what y'all brainz be thinkin'. Homies be livin' on sum finna suburbia, not knowin' the streets you nah'mean, in the middle of waters blacker than y'all, and niggaz shouldn't be driving far from them momma's house. Syens 'n shit, with them white boys and that syens nigga all tryna be smart OGs 'n shit, they haven't caused much bad blood with the crib yet; but one day them niggaz gonna figure out some shit 'bout the thug life that's so much chillin' ass shit, and how homies all be bustas, that dem niggaz gonna go apeshit like Rwandan ass mothafuckas or pussy out 'n move from the projects to da suburbia fo' real, n'ahmean.

Listen senpai, way back when I was just a lil fuckin sprout, back before my pops bounced, that nigga told me some shit I ain't never gon' forget

SHIEEEEEEET, BRUTUS, MY DAWG!

Verily, cease thou not!
For it be ninescore and seven 'gainst yon incognito watchman!