How does Science debunk the Shaolin physical feats...

How does Science debunk the Shaolin physical feats? I accept Science too but I haven't seen any conclusive studies debunking them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/14250730
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I'd like to see some studies supporting Shaolin feats. Then we'll see about debunking them.

I don't know the specifics but I'm just assuming based on the op that they claim it's some spiritual force that allows them to do it, the way to refute it would be to have some non-believer(a gymnast or something) perform the same feats.

>debunking
>literally some jumps, and random crap anyone can do in a few days of practicing
go back to /v/ u fucking piece of fecal matter

I would assume it's a matter of practice. For example, that guy in the picture probably spent years balancing on wooden poles before doing that to learn which ways he should tighten or loosen muscles or in which ways he should distribute body weight. Seems pretty simple.

Debunking what exactly? They just train for a fuck ton of years to perform said feats.

>few days of practicing
These guys spend their entire lives training for the shit they do.

>These guys spend their entire lives training for the shit they do
whatever, literally who even cares

LITERALLY who even LITERALLY cares like LITERALLY I don't even care dude LITERALLY literally.

no one laughed, not even you

I laughed at how fucking stupid you are for replying to a thread that you apparently don't care about.

>getting heavily triggered at random stuff
Good luck at real life

humans can lift cars so why is this surprising

>heavily triggered
nice maymay there friendo, LITERALLY 0% triggered right now

>maymay
>friendo
>literally
>"""""""""not triggered"""""""""

ok george,now go back and finish your daily bowl of hot excrement

>I don't care about anything

Lookie at you too cool for school. Gettin' real angsty in here.

Let's do some double blind studies on fucking monks and ninjas.

>I accept Science

Does the body have enough energy within it to levitate itself against the force of gravity? Certainly you can do pushups so in a completely mechanical sense so this is true.

Can you light paper on fire with the energy within the body? Rubbing your hands together it's rather easy to see that generating heat is no problem.

What you will find with enough research is that these people do in fact have superhuman abilities but under observance these things can often appear as something else or fail to work because of nervousness or the interference of technology.

If you think I'm wrong try Tai Chi and see what happens.

vimeo.com/14250730

Can they double jump like in my videogames?

best argument ever right there buddy.

literally who

You've reminded me of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

>can literally immerse himself to the neck in icewater for 2 hours and be fine afterwards
>has hiked up freezing mountains in shorts,no frostbite,doesn't even seem like it's hard for him

How the FUCK can he do this shit? If i immersed myself in ice water for ten minutes i'd probably die,If i tried to hike up a mountain in my underwear i'd definitely die. How can he generate enough heat to counteract that amount of cold?

>These guys spend their entire lives training for the shit they do.

No, they spend their entire lives as circus performers. Nothing more.

Did shaolin kung fu for a while. Grandmaster was a tiny 100 year old chinese man who was baller as fuck. Nothing supernatural about it, you just train like fuck and strengthen parts of your body through insane conditioning for long periods of time. Certain mindfulness and meditation can help you do things like slow your heart rate and change your body temperature, but no way in fucking hell youre going to "levitate" or do any of that supernatural bullshit.

Seals swim in arctic waters all the time. He has trained his heating system not to freak out when it starts getting cold, but to instead restrict flow to outer extremities and burn fat like crazy. Native American Indians use to go clamming in middle of winter (swim in ice cold water to dig up clams).
This particular man has AMAZING control but so could you if you studied what they do and worked at it.

>Try Tai Chi

I actually did, and there's nothing scientific or superhuman about it. It's just exercise and muscle memory. If that's what you mean with Shaolin, I agree to some point. Any fat fag can walk into a Tai Chi class and say he feels way better but he wouldn't be able to climb 500 stairs while carrying 30 pounds on his back.

Isn't having a fucking spear in your abdomen considered superhuman? Then claiming it is Chi. It's not even on his bones it's on a fleshy part that should be easily pierced.

go back to /b/ you fucking retarded mongoloid