How do I make the jump from left to right?

How do I make the jump from left to right?

I guess Zumiez?

become handsome, wealthy and attractive

basically FRAME/FACE/HEIGHT brah

psychedelics desu senpai

I'm handsome and attractive.
But I ain't got no money because my parents are old fashioned conservatives.

Become an alcoholic, but carefully if you want to enjoy it. Try to avoid withdrawals for as long as possible while still drinking extremely heavily. Also, don't hurt anyone.

Find something that matters to you.

For me it was music. Does it "matter" in the "big picture"? No, but I like it a lot. Engage yourself with making things or doing things you like.

This won't be the first time you hear this, and it won't be the last. It's played out, overstated, and probably abused as hell, but to me that comes with it being as truthful as it is: just fucking do it, whatever it is (but try not to kill yourself, eh?)

6', athletic, from a good family, in college with a 4.0. Signs point to me not being like the left, but alas.
Doing this currently
Spookiest post I've ever seen

The thing is you can intellectually accept the absurd but an important apect of this is to look past the meme-philosophers in their doggish life-apologetics and look at your life as a compromise and keep suicide on the table at all times. You'll feel a tremendous freedom in your ultimate apostasy of life itself.

you don't

>edgy kids still glamorizing alcohol
Surely there's few other groups of people that legitimately deserve death more.

Don't. Suffering is much more artistic.

>ultimate apostasy of life itself

Hot Damn

Diet / exercise

Choose to

Lift weights

Stop being a pussy ass bitch

Stop taking yourself so seriously

Remove your ego

smoke weed lift heavy weights

Instead of wallowing in the idea that nothing in life matters, celebrate the fact that this gives you complete freedom to do whatever you want, because in the end, you're gonna be dead and you're not gonna have to come to terms with the consequences of anything anyways

>But I ain't got no money
>because my parents are old fashioned conservatives.
What do these have to do with one another?

>No son of mine will be a silver spooned prissy, be it by me or the government

What I am saying is that you can enjoy life without being hopelessly addicted to it. Probably even moreso than if you are ultimately optimistic.

That's just plain dumb.

Yeah, this.

Always wear sunglasses.