Pinecone if your here right now, give us a sign

pinecone if your here right now, give us a sign.

don't, Mr. Pinecone, it's a trap.

stop with these threads please jesus fuck.

I am not Pynchon. I am actually just Stephen King, and I like coming here and checking up on you kids when I am not writing my new novel.

anyone else think those pictures of young Pynchon are probably some guy who he had a crush on in the Navy
I really don't see the guy in those pictures being Mr. Big Shot, himself.

I'm here you jittering jicticating jilted jitterbugs, now what do you necessarily need? I'm very busy.

When's your next book coming out, Mr. Pynchon?

Please. As if I would just admit my presence outright.

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

how busy are you really?

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

Hello, this is Pynchon's uncle. Everyone who has claimed to be him so far is a liar. I am correct. The previous three statements are false.

the following statement is true. the preceding statement is false. - Carlin

>user checks google images
guys, it checks out.

just go into STEM

>Pynchon rages when photo taken
>Veeky Forums constantly makes fun of the few photos that are supposedly him
>will never show his face till he's either caught or dead
And you wonder why.

why does anyone care about this hack anyway?

DUDE GRAVITYS RAINBOW LMAO

so it's literally memeing?

Has he actually ever posted here?

Yes.

wew

>writing
We know you've got them stocked up for years to come. Quit memeing

Dude, how much weed do you smoke? Bongs or joints?