Are you making spaghetti user? Let me help you out!

>Are you making spaghetti user? Let me help you out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IpB3-5fIjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it fits in the pot when you break it in half

it fits urethra even if you don't break it.

my roommate did this while i was cooking spag recently and i wanted to stab him in the throat

yeah but that's just a couple at a time unless you've been stretching your urethra

it also fits if you do

what is wrong with this? it doesn't change the flavor and makes it easier to cook and eat. is reacting to this just an autist thing with you guys?

Do you break your own spaghetti or buy it pre-broken?

It doesn't make it easier in any way, and ruins the ability to wrap your delivious spaghetti in a big ball on your fork

Capellini is literally the worst pasta of all time. Breaking it doesn't help.

Fucks with the texture and makes it harder to eat. It takes about 2.5 seconds to push full length spaghetti down into the pan, so I don't know how that takes more effort than picking up shards of dry spaghetti scattered over the floor.

you break it into a container. there are no floor shards

they might even break after they fit

>It doesn't make it easier in any way
it does if you don't have a giant fucking pot

I don't know how it changes the texture, but it is a stupid thing to do. My mom used to do it and it is actually harder to eat than the longer strands. They're not quite long enough to be able to wind around the fork. She's dead now, of course, or I'd ask her why she did it.

Don't buy spaghetti then. Or just wait til the submerged part gets softer and push them in.

do you even rocket spaghetti?

It fits in the pot if you let the first half boil for 30 seconds then use the spoon to pull the softened cooked spaghetti into the water, thus curling the uncooked pasta into the pan and allowing it to cook.

YOU PUSH THE SPAGHETTI INTO THE POT user.

Do they sweep them from the floor when the shift in the spaghetti factory ends?

That's what I had been doing before I learned about the glory of just breaking it in half.

>the glory

There is no glory. Only shame.

Maybe texture was the wrong word, since it doesn't effect the texture of each individual strand. But you don't get to bite through a big ball of spaghetti strands, wrapped round the fork several layers deep. You know what I'm getting at.

>30 seconds
You can literally push it straight into the pot without waiting. Maybe your water isn't fully boiling.

I'm being super fucking generous for the retards who think they have to snap it half.

This, you just push them directly into the pot and no fucking problem.

Oh my god you idiot the spaghetti macaroni noodles don't cook evenly. That's why authentic spaghetti pasta noodles are broken in half, for even cooking time. You get a pot and break in spaghetti pasta noodles macaroni and add water, no salt because that damages the pot, put on high heat and boil for 12-15 minutes, don't forget to add oil to the water so the noodle pasta doesn't stick. When ready take your spaghetti noodle pasta and strain it, then rinse it under cold water.

WA LA

>shards of dry spaghetti scattered over the floor

just grab it in the center with both your hands pressed together you nimrod

>t. Gets some sort of perverse sexual pleasure providing completely inaccurate information on a Sioux buffalo skinning forum.

This post is art.

that whole shitpost is hilarious, but
>no salt because that damages the pot
really cuts the cake

but i like spaghetti. why would i stop making spaghetti for myself just because (1) you prefer wrapping the longest pieces of spaghetti around your fork and (2) you get all hand-flappity when someone breaks spaghetti?

>want to know if the spaghetti is cooked yet?
>I got you f.am

youtube.com/watch?v=0IpB3-5fIjY

This grinds my gears

I am going to bash your head against some black top

Doing this also helps

>mother puts water in the empty sauce jar, shakes it around, and dumps it in the pan "to get all of it out"
jesus christ it isn't the 1930s anymore, you don't have to make the sauce watery to get an extra cent's worth of sauce out of the jar

oh god, have mercy of my soul

This thread is full of retards.
>you don't need to break your spaghetti, just put like showed, and when they soften, curl them or put them down with a spoon/whatever
> do this when you have your own tomato sauce. "but it becomes watery". you don't need to pour half a liter, retard. just a bvit helps. you can use the cooking water of the pasta and, since there's amid in it, it becomes creamy and not watery.

oh fuck i laughed too hard at these.

Everyone on the Sioux forum rinses pasta noodle.

I break the pasta
but i'm a college fag and my pot is very small

thread summary
>waaah my big retard hands can't break pasta without it fucking exploding all over the room
>waaah I can't roll up all my long noodles in a big noodle ball to shove in my gaping babby maw
>waaah everybody should do what I do and wait around for dried grain stick to soften so I can gently push them down instead of breaking them in a second and being done with it, I'll throw a big ol tantrum otherwise

This. I mainly break it up because I'm tired of constantly having to twirl what seems like a three metre spaghetti onto my fork. When it is broken up, it is easier to get onto the fork and eat.

I tend to break it in three sections when I cook my spaghetti in the microwave. Sure there are some floor shards but those are fine to eat raw as a crunchy sna/ck/.

>gaping baby maw
No idea why but this got me.

Jesus fucking christ I am now maximum triggered.