Do I need to pick up smoking if I'm to become a writer?

Do I need to pick up smoking if I'm to become a writer?

They just taste bad and make me cough. Do I just keep trying?

Veeky Forums-smoker general

Smoke a pipe, cigar or joint instead. Or don't smoke.

You just can't be for real OP.

Yeah when I was 14 I thought they made me look like a grown up as well.

The novelty soon wears off.

weed is for the degenerate and illiterate though.

nah.

try smoking a car exhaust, anything will be easy after that. and it won't taste bad anymore.

guarranteed

>Veeky Forums-smoker general

fuck off Phillip Morris

don't smoke tobacco, it just makes you feel tired afterwards and addiction is real, I notice just about every cigarette on floor after smoking a lot during college and my first few jobs

The decadent addict artist stereotype is 110-120 IQ turbopleb tier, asceticism is where it's at.

Ascend, don't pretend.

Switch to better tobacco like cigars or a pipe. Real tobacco actually tastes good.

Can I make my own pipe?

yah.

Probably not a very good one. I doubt you have the talent or tools to make a good briar pipe. Corncobs actually smoke pretty well but you'll look like a dweeb and Veeky Forums will make fun of you.

Asceticism is for 130-140 IQ deludedpleb tier, the Middle Way is the way to go

Why do all the cum-loving fuckfaces get the nice digits. Is this similar to the nice guys finish last meme? I only ever get dubs.

The middle way ís ascetic by contemporary standards.

I like to pretend most of lit is colleged-aged but its posts like this that make it impossible

Nice single you got there, dweeb.

I submit. You're right. I don't have the talent.

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS
EVERY DAY ITS
>should I start smoking
>should I start drinking
>should I catheterize ergot into my balls so I can see different dimensions through my dick

No ones gives a shit about your vice. How do you become a writer? You fucking write. The image destroyed the writer...

snuff is the true patricians way of taking tobacco

This desu

Patrician post, have a (You)

this

saged

I started when I was 15 and wish to God I haven't. It's fun for a bit but most fags you'll have'll just be out of a vague sense of need and not at all enjoyable. Plus whenever I've tried to quit I've gotten unbelievably irritable to the point where I'm at that not actually teary stage but close and spent literally 45 mins thinking how the bus ride I'm on is unendurable and how the bus driver is fucking piece of shit. Nicotine is way harder to quit than junk food, weed or most of the usual vices, and probably worse.

Modern asceticism is squatting heavy because you hate yourself.

most fedora thread on Veeky Forums right now

I smoke once or twice a week at most. I like the feeling of dizzines and it also allows me to stop and just reflect on the week. Sometimes it has helped me to write but it's all estetic. As a drug is good, easy to control if you are not an empty cage.

You should work your way up to at least 2 packs a day. In the beginning it might seem disgusting but soon the addiction smoothes the progress out. Look at Houellebecq. That's how you want to look. So rugged and authentic. Also the rejection from other people due to your unhealthy appearance and stench will fuel your literary fire, enabling you to write about the true human condition of loneliness and artsy angst.

No but you should pick up a book faggot

It's your fault for replying instead of just reporting the post desu user.