CHRONIUM CONTAMINATION

cnn.com/2016/09/20/health/chromium-6-in-drinking-water/index.html

>tumor burst inside my dog last tuesday, killing her
>now I know why

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/19/Sinkhole-opens-drops-radioactive-water-into-Florida-aquifer/1741474267156/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Brockovich#Pacific_Gas_and_Electric_litigation
youtube.com/watch?v=JPrAuF2f_oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow that sucks sorry that happened

it's sad that the quality of water is of such little importance in most countries

I'm pretty spoiled from my local tap water (which is considered the highest quality in the world) so when I'm travelling I NEVER drink tap water, sometimes it can get pretty annoying but the taste of tap water in other countries disgusts me so much that I will go the extra mile for a bottle of "clean" water almost always.

But even bottled water can reach my countries quality.

glad to be austrian

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/19/Sinkhole-opens-drops-radioactive-water-into-Florida-aquifer/1741474267156/

>About 215 million gallons of radioactive water have spilled in to the sinkhole in Mulberry, w

Hitler was right [about the environment].

>Retards still drinking the tap water

?

nothing wrong with tap water in and of itself. if your local govt uses your supply as a dumping ground for shit then bitch about it to them

>215 million drops into Florida aquifer

Like pissing in the ocean. Florida's aquifer is gigantic.

what bottled water do you buy? give your personal power rankings for each major brand based on taste

I think that SPA mineral water has a pretty good quality

chromium probably didn't kill your dog.

Everythink depend of your country. Bottled water is different in every country. But the important is the law for the quality of tap and bottled water. If the state where you reside is healthy, quality control of water is normaly a priority.

bottled water is bottled at a site within 1000km of the sale site like 99% of the time. Water is heavy and moving water is therfore expensive, and filtering water is cheap. the only thing more expensive than moving water is distilling it, which is where stuff like fiji water comes in, which is a bit more expensive.

>pull all our water from a nearby lake, deep in the Canadian Rockies

Smug AF bud.

why wont you buy evian water

I can't wait to hear how the government fucking up water supplies means we need more government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Brockovich#Pacific_Gas_and_Electric_litigation

you mispeld chronium

And it happens to be one of the most polluted aquifers. Mostly mercury problems.

Sorry for your loss. Better start distilling your own potable water.

tom lehrer got u covered family

youtube.com/watch?v=JPrAuF2f_oI

Except it hasnt 'fucked up' anything but simply been unable to determine standards for its chromium readings which is more of a research than policy issue. But wait, let me hear your version where 'unregulated',unchekced water supply by private for profit companies will totally provide us with drinkable standards.

found the denialist

>probably
Lrn2probabilly fgt pls

>this

But electroless nickel is such a nice finish for aluminum. And it doesn't vary in thickness even on internal corners. Dat corrosion resistance. better than any dog.

Fiji only 1000Km from New England?