What's some literature for when you've had your years of NEET-ing and depression and now want to move on?

What's some literature for when you've had your years of NEET-ing and depression and now want to move on?

The Stoics

Camus is normie-tier.

I read Camus when I was 15 and went into the depression, trying to tell myself "life is like... just so absurd, bruh :/".
I'm looking for something grown up now.

I think you forgot the part about having to imagine yourself happy bruv

Steppenwolf

Epicurus is the most sensible lad in philosophy in my opinion, I keep coming back to him when I am at risk of slipping back into edgy little shit mode.

you're a dolt who missed the fucking point then. you should be depressed because you can't read good

The Importance of Living

Everything about that girl is perfect and I want to eat her ass.

But who's this steamin' streamin' semen deamon though?

Lewd

She's named Imogen, but I don't know the last name.

Imogen Dyer

shit tier ankles

>2/10 ankles, would not fuck

>Can't read good
It's can't read well, user.

Food tastes good when you do things well :))

can't unsee

Yes, she has some tree trunk legs. Not perfect, very few women are.

That wouldn't bother me until like four months of dating though.

If she wears combat boots then sure.

>four months of dating

Nah, if I were dating her I'd just force her to have both her feet remain in this position 24/7.

This is the exact kind of girl who makes you feel bad for women for the fact that they have to age. All the perfect soft plumpness that her entire body is radiating there, the pure white healthy skin and complete lack of wrinkles, it's all gonna go to complete fucking shit before she even knows she has it.

It won't even go to shit when she's "old," either. It goes to shit while they still feel young, like early twenties at the absolute latest. They still have all the superficial trappings of beauty, but that subtle "I can bear 40 of your children and they will all grow up to be Napoleon!" look has bled out of them. You can't really point out any individual wrinkle, but they're all THERE, and they all add up to an unconscious feeling that she's old and busted. The skin browns and looks subtly leathery. Veins are more obviously protruding. No one can point out any single thing, but the total picture is gross.

All that power, for just a few short years when she's too young to even understand it, and then it vanishes and they turn into a piece of bacon. It's like if all men naturally became little Einsteins for 3 years in their mid-late adolescence, and then right as they figure it out, they denature into some kind of mildly intelligent middle management guy, not exactly sure what happened.

These pics are old too. It's already happened to this chick. We're looking at a snapshot of dead beauty. I'm sad now.

>chink detected

tl;dr

>piece of bacon

Hey, I like bacon.

Someone please tell me this is a copypasta.

fuck off pedo, go read lolita again

22 year old detected

enjoy your discolored inner thighs and smoker's rasp

this is why high heels were invented desu

But she has 8/10 facial aesthetics

She's going to be fine

It's called a newspaper

Infinite Jest; you are in here.