Keeps giving examples of homomorphisms

>keeps giving examples of homomorphisms
>hasn't defined homomorphism
>hasn't defined group
>group homomorphisms are chapter 10
>hasn't touched chapters 1-9
>keeps referencing fields without defining it
>has assigned 45 problems since the beginning of the semester and the now it's the seventh week and he hasn't picked up any homework yet
>hasn't mentioned anything about a midterm that the syllabus says we're supposed to have

why are professors older than 60 allowed to continue to lecture

why are students who don't read ahead allowed to complain?

>read ahead
>hasn't followed the book
>hasn't given the course any semblance of a structure or curriculum

so are you retarded or did you not read the OP?

Gtfo brainlet

Do you need someone to fucking spoonfeed you your asignatures? Read the fucking bibliography and do 1000 problems

>just learn the stuff urself !
>hasn't given the course any semblance of structure or a curriculum, as already stated
>doesn't follow the book
>doesn't precisely define what's discussed in class
>doesn't give theorems
>no way of knowing what I'm supposed to learn from the class because he's given us no valid source of information and no way of knowing what we're supposed to know

if he's not actually lecturing on what's taught in a standard algebra class and he's not being precise or rigorous about what he's lecturing on, then what exactly am I supposed to be teaching myself? Should I just learn every piece of information that can be considered to be "abstract algebra" so that there's no way that I could miss what I'm supposed to learn? do you think I can learn everything about abstract algebra in a semester? It's almost like you're throwing around platitudes and acting superior without actually understanding what you're talking about.

why dont you ask the professor to define things you're unfamiliar with?

sitting around in a lecture where people are using words you don't know the definition of is completely pointless and a waste of your time

What are chapters 1-9? Study those

>teacher goes on a tangent writing her own version of a proof that looks like it belongs on scratch paper
>goes back 15 minutes later and says she made a mistake or something
>mumbles to herself as she finishes her chicken scratch on the wall "you all can do this at home"
>doesnt answer questions or keeps track of students, only focuses on her teachers pet
>sends an email out today that she wants our papers on some proof
>doesnt tell us what it is, only that we "covered it last class"
>when I ask her what she is talking about becomes condascending
>doesnt post solutions to any of our work
Why...

>doesn't talk to the department head
>complains about it on a Chinese cartoon site

h(ab)=h(a)h(b)

that's a homomorphism, super hard rite? prove the theorems yourself sa h(1)=1

you should have seen fields in linear algebra

also look up the definition of group yourself

whiny bitch

Here
>pic
Now you have nothing to complain about, kid.

>pic2
This Is how I prepped for finals

An for the autists

You did it! That Venn diagram captures ALL of abstract algebra. Mathematics is not ready for such a pervasive classification theorem!

>Not explicitly mentioning the group operations

Trash, consider a career in Biology

A group is just a groupoid with 1 object.

Definitely feel for you, I had a shitty prof for real analysis. He revealed to us that he was unfamiliar with the fundamental theorem of algebra during one of our lectures.

It sucks dick but you're gonna have to teach yourself and rough it. What book are you using?

smartass
>pic

Homomorphism is actually the property by which every OP morphs into a faggot.

keked

>this post
>having nice thing

Pick one