What should I do with my MSc in pure math?

What should I do with my MSc in pure math?
Show it up my ass?

My chances of getting funding for a PhD is pretty low to be honest. Especially in my cuck country. I did my master thesis on automorphic forms. Pretty intersting stuff family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5IEyS_JKKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I did my master thesis on automorphic forms.

Good, it'll give you something to talk about with your customers as you serve them fries.

you in canada?

can you answer my question about a certain jacobi form? you must know poisson summation somewhat well

>you want galois cohomology with that?

Go get these jobs.

>you must know poisson summation somewhat well
not really

Kek

what kind of automorphic forms did you study?

i'm at ubc and there's tons of people studying them but the web of conjectures is just so far-reaching

underrated

Underrated what you faggot? That joke is older than time. It has been done time and time again. To be quite honest it was fucking cringy that it was the first post. It feels like a dad joke at this point man.

Teach undergrads my man.

Triggered mathfag detected

That delicious wagie ragie.

Thanks for the fries pure-mathfag.

How are those automorphic forms doing?

Actually laughed at that picture. Fuck it's been a while.

That said, I am studying mathematics and have a nice job in software. The memes are such bullshit but they can be funny if you get creative. That guy did not get creative.

A guy with a Bachelor's in Engineering could do these jobs.

Well, you are not doing a good job at taking them because the unemployment rates of math graduates are below 5% which is at the same level of most engineerings.

I don't know what that's supposed to say. The national unemployment rate is under 5%.

Fuck, I knew I should have taken an elective in machine learning.

But by major man.

Go look at the unemployment rate of gender studies or some shit like that.

Compare it even to some engineerings, math is below them.

It is a good major man. Stop the memes.

>tfw when medfag

youtube.com/watch?v=b5IEyS_JKKQ

>wanting to be a meme scientist

"Data Science" is the next dotcom bust. Just give business executives another couple years to realize their magical statistics major consultants who learned how to use a neural network library for Python aren't actually going to make their customer attrition problem go away by identifying a strong correlation between contract end date and cancellation. Stick to a solid profession with a proven historical track record like actuary.

Not at all you fucking retard. It's an overused joke.