Tfw schopenhauer was right

>tfw schopenhauer was right

you're on the wrong board

sage and report

what the fuck do you need to look like for a girl to act this way towards you

I've never had a chance to post this meme before.

>6'3
>model tier face
>slender but in shape

Don't put myself out there much in real life but I do pretty well on dating sites.

post pic

Message indicate that he is older. Plenty of college girls want to report back to their friends that they're casually dating a 28 year old man that's "really smart and into books and philosophy." Also wouldn't be surprised if OP practices law and has some money (which is indicated in his bio).

Have never posted a pic on Veeky Forums, never will.

Only 22 and in school for philosophy. She's 18 and a rich ivy league girl, hence the talk about bentleys and "old men".

you should both kill yourselves to be honest

thisisnotliterature

I took it to mean she was talking about Bentley the business school being "old money" which would mean she goes to shit-tier Babson college and got rejected from less-shit-tier Bentley

>isn't that what you want?

She poses a good question. I need to consider the implications of this.

This is a cringy conversation. You're trying pathetically hard, and she's retarded. In a way it's not your fault because Tinder forces you into this shit, but you're still a faggot.

you seem terribly fake and insecure op. sage for not literature.

How the fuck is Bentley "old money"

I've never heard of this place as a Boston student

>pic related, "notable alumni"

If by old money she means mafia money or something shady run through the business school, maybe

but the only old money around here is at Hahvuhd

I was under the impression it was the car, but it didn't make much sense.

Are you guys fucking retarded? She's about the car make fagtrons

>sage goes in all fields

>but the only old money around here is at Hahvuhd
Are you an actual retard?

No sage

wow this just in, you can say literally the most spergy shit imaginable if you are hot and make six figures.

fucking miracles

Soren was a handsome guy

unreal

for u

i don't understand these threads
>look! a woman
i slay pussy to the point of boredom

what is wrong with y'all?

OP is a fool imo. I'm young and relatively inexperienced but this girl is on her knees begging and the least he could do is take advantage of her sexually and then dip. She isn't a knockout but she's cute enough. OP, please respond with your elitist moralising that explains why you'll abstain because "she is an incurable philistine".

It's sad that she is dumb to the point of thinking his response was intelligent and not vapid elitism. Poor girl.

Lol didn't think it was intelligent, my entire convo with her so far has been me spouting ridiculous shit. Was texting my friend about Schopenhauer earlier and sent that for shits and giggles assuming shed say wtf is wrong with you and unmatch me. Just shared it here cause lit always talks about "on women" so I thought it was funny. Gonna obviously try and bang her but will probably fuck it up somehow, whatevs.

I seef, I retract what I said . BANG HER OP. The way she's talking there is no way for you to fuck this up.

But is she Christian, user?

remember where you are

most of these guys DREAM of a female just talking to them

>vapid elitism

This should go on the site:
Veeky Forums - Vapid Elitism

Still haven't responded to her last message. How do I go from saying stupid shit to making plans? I get matches and can fuck around and keep the conversation going but I've only sealed the deal 3 times in the past 6 months I've been on tinder.