So wtf was Homo Erectus even anyway? How come you have constantly hear about Neanderthals but never Homo Erectus...

So wtf was Homo Erectus even anyway? How come you have constantly hear about Neanderthals but never Homo Erectus? The last of them were in Asia and lived alongside modern humans is it safe to say they were genocided?

well yeah

who wouldn't want to bash that smug cunt in the gabber desu

why do they resemble the modern black man?

Is it possible Homo Erectus bred with humans in Asia and we just don't know it yet?

are niggers related to homo erectus

So wtf was Australopithecus even anyway? How come you have constantly hear about Neanderthals but never Australopithecus?

These guys had their Oldowan tools all across Asia, Europe, and Africa... hell, there's tools in Xiaochangliang, China that are 1,360,000 years old! But then the Australopithecus in China, like, disappeared 'n shit.

Then homo sapiens emerged out of Africa about 70,000 years ago.

>but races are all the same, muh equality

aliums took them back to their mother ships and shit they developed a suffient intellect to work as slaves in the pure strain gold mines

I remember watching a documentary on the discovery channel like ten years back that portrayed Homo register (pic related) as this calm and cool apex predator that even had jewelry while depicting Homo Erectus as dumb fuck animal like monkies which never made much sense to me.

Homo ergaster* fucking autocorrect

racism much?

Homo Erectus is is broad catch all category spanning hundreds of thousands of years. They most likely would be able to reproduce with humans. Their disappearance roughly occurred around the same time humans started burying their dead. Although, in India, they went extinct 75,000 years ago, after a volcanic eruption caused the hominid population to plummet to ~800 on the subcontinent.

The most mysterious interbreeding episode of all involves Denisovans and a ghost population of hominins that may have left Africa some million years ago. The mystery species could be an Asian offshoot of Homo erectus, which lived in Indonesia, perhaps as recently as 100,000 years ago, or possibly even relatives of Homo floresiensis, the 'hobbit' species discovered more than a decade ago on an Indonesian island.

“We’re looking at a Lord of the Rings-type world — that there were many hominid populations,” one evolutionary geneticist told Nature when the findings were presented at a conference in 2013.

#NotAllErectus

Same people that get mortally offended when Hillary calls Trump supporters racist.

>look! he looks like a nigger
>why are niggers offended?
>I didn't do nuffin
I'm don't agree with the social welfare but you /pol/ards can't even deceive anyone. Kek

*steals flatscreen TV*

*abuses child*

I don't. I'm not black.

>*
Keep your cancer to >>>/8gag/ trumplet

do they give monkeys computers now? must be really boring in your zoo

Whites abuse children, real men (blacks) rape WOMEN

Johj

Monkeys do monkey shit. You are the cancer of the society.

He actually looks a little like an Asian, in terms of the spacing of the facial features and the brow area. I buy it.

dude wtf I hate babies now

>you have constantly hear about Neanderthals
I for one have not constantly
hear about Neanderthals.

But your mother is having fun here!
Keep deluding yourself, brainlet. >>>/8gag/

Sorry to traumatizing you that way ;^(

Africans have actually been shown in studies of DNA to have the 'purest' Homo sapien genetics. Whites and Asians tend to have more Neanderthal admixture.

Specifically sub-Saharan African people.

>tfw whites are more advanced because they developed earlier than black people
>tfw blacks have technically 'more evolved' dna
>tfw there's a conspiracy to prevent evolved blacks from developing further
>tfw blacks are the aliens that will bring about singularity

It is also true that blacks have bigger brains. What if they could learn to better utilize them?

the first part is true, don't know about the second part

you should probably calm down before you give that /pol/ shitposter on here a stroke

Neo-cortex development is related to the conscious capacity in the human species.

If they were educated by vanguardist education. In the future, they would be the engineers and "low deepness" thinking, while chinks and ashkenazi jews would be the mathematicians, physicists and "vanguard" researchers then.

The rest are just a burden to society. ;^)

The neocortex is responsible for seeing and hearing. Stop talking out of your butthole pls.

>Hillary
>Trump
fuck off to and stay there

Then they would be the light house keepers of the future.

Says the trumplet
Kek

Kek