Want to join my eco-village, user?

Hi there, kind person of the world!

Nice to meet you! I am a 22-year-old guy who lives in Europe and I created this profile in the hope to change my lifestyle, forever.

So, let me talk a little about me.

I am a person who really hates the society as it is now and I hate the idea of working solely for the purpose of getting money and then buying stuff and services.

This is basically what, I think, ruined the whole "society", if we may call it that way anymore.

Money.

Something to buy some other thing.
What can't you do with it? Even the most awful things you can do! And people are so keen to get more and more of it that they don't care of the very true things that we all (should) share.

Humanity!

I love tech and mathematics. I am a supporter of a free and open world ever since I was 17 or so. I am not so good at manual labour but I'm willing to learn it, step by step.
Inspired by elf Pavlik, a.k.a. Pawel Stanczyk, I want to completely change my lifestyle and start living totally free. No money, no IDs, no jobs just for getting money. I have anough. I had this idea in mind for a lot of time and now I'm fully into it.

I'd like to live by doing some works and getting anything in return which helps me live. Just that. I'm also looking for someone who wants to take this journey with me. If you are reading this and you want to help me start this journey in any way, please contact me. I will accept each and every friend request.

It would also be great to create something like
Eotopia. (www.eotopia.org) :-)

I have something like 60k saved, so we could use them to build something somewhere. Just reply if you're interested. (:

gtfo my board you goddamn naive hippie

you're out of touch with reality if you think money is not a consequence of progress.

>money
first of all, what you mean is currency

secomd we can argue about the medium it uses and we can even argue about the evaluation system it obeys but for fucks sake dont you think we can go back to trading and everyone will be happy again

our way goes FORWARD not BACKWARDS, if you want to live like cavemen again go ahead but dont think you're creating anything else than a treehugger resort only people can afford to live in, in the first place.

only rich people can afford to live in*

No thanks

I'm kind of interested, not going to lie. What kind of technology standard do you think the village will have?

What is wrong with currency?
How will you abolish it?
Where will you live?

I'd love to live in this kind of eco village, doing my mathematics between do-it-yourself times but... what will you do when you have toothrage? What if you need new glasses? How will you pay your gas when you need a car in winter?
Trying to be constructive here

And in which part of france is it? French here

And how will you aquire:
Land?
Materials?
Shelter?
Clothes?
Food?
Water?
Heat?
All without money.
-
and are you against trading?

There will be electricity and internet.
When you'll have toothrage, you have to go to the dentist. There's nothing to discuss here.

I'm not saying we should live there as primitives, just be more in the nature, use the least possible GMO shit and electricity and enjoy it. That's what they are doing in Eutopia.

I have thought about the same ideas, but have seen no means of aquiring them without using money.
What are your plans?
Im interested

I don't know yet where will it based. I am from Italy, though.

I have some money apart for a first big purchase. Then I'm planning on not acquire so much stuff. But, still, I have money apart.

Questions for you OP:

You will have to earn money right?
Else you can't pay taxes.

Why would I want to live in an all male nerd village

It's not that much in taxes. If we are enough, we can pay it off with what we already have.

No weed, no alcohol :/
Well ok I see the point, but... Would you exclude someone for this?

To pay the dentist, you want to have healthcare. To saty on the land, you need to pay local taxes. You can reduce the impact of money, but not 100%, if you don't want to go "primitive" as you said.

What about politics? Why don't you try to set up in a small village, try to be mayor, and make it an eco place?

The flaw of eco-retreats is that when industrial capitalism collapses masses of scavengers will raid your place and kill you. That's why rich people in the future will live up in the mountains where soil, air and water are less polluted, the temperatures cooler and the geography forms natural defenses.

I'm Guy number A. now
This is me:
To pay the dentist, you want to have healthcare. To saty on the land, you need to pay local taxes. You can reduce the impact of money, but not 100%.
So you are not against money?
What about rules?
Will there be contracts?
How is the society structured?

this thread…

OP you are a massive faggot who doesn't value what he has because he is too fucking stupid

go donate your money to charity, it'll help more people than your stupid idea

okay op, i am rich. i've been thinking of escaping the world for some time now. give me details nigger. how everything works not those pretentious shit like "w-were friends and stuff and one with nature meditate believe in god" shit. if i like it, i will fund absolutely everything. not joking my man

>The flaw of eco-retreats is that when industrial capitalism collapses masses of scavengers will raid your place and kill you. That's why rich people in the future will live up in the mountains where soil, air and water are less polluted, the temperatures cooler and the geography forms natural defenses.

What you are talking about is the collapse of the states right?
As they no longer can hold their monopoly due to elements of capitalism within their system rendering the state useless and incapable of controlling anything anymore.
Not due to capitalism.

Fund studies instead you stupid nigger.

no. i funded some researchers before, and things actually went well. but that's no thrill. i want to experience things myself

Not OP here.
Will you fund the building of a castle for when the system collapses?
You can come and be protected in my great kingdom.
We will first have to find a nice hill to place the castle though.
It will be somewhat self sufficient with food and legal systems and such.
It will also be like a trading post for local farmers and such.
They can pay fees for services like:
To be protected from invasions.
To have their goods sold on the marketplace.
To get a seal of inspection of their goods.
+ many more things.

I will be the king first.
That position could be challenged through tests every year.
The kings job is to be the military.
He will be "the breeder"
We want to promote a great and independent population, healthy, strong, and happy.
The king gets to choose between the women that wants to bear children to the king. The king gets to breed with who he thinks will make the best children.

This had me laughing so hard.

This is the kind of people your idea attracts OP.

OP here. So..is anyone interested in it or not?

There'll be no social structure. No contracts. You just have to collaborate, of course. Also with the initial purchases. If you are from Europe and you already have some land, we could settle there.

....little pebble? is that you?

I have a feeling you will end up getting your organs sold with an attitude like that. Unless you're the one doing the kidnapping.

mmmmh...no.

Hey OP,
There are already literally hundreds of eco villages / houses / lands around the world.
Workaway.info and similar sites are protip.
You don't have to start everything from scratch and you can join much more experienced people, we we you have only a very vague idea of your communist utopia.

>There'll be no social structure. No contracts.
Who will own the land?
How will you settle disputes then?

Sounds like a good deal to me.

are you in?

Wouldn't you want to live in my kingdom?
There will be parties. We will dance and drink wine. We'll have a good time.

In for what?

Would you dick my wife?

i would if he wouldn't.

No time to respond now, i hope that this threa will be here tomorrow to contact you and explain you what i think. But the general idea seems intersesting

Then sign me the fuck up senpai

Depends.
What contract is she under if she is your wife?
only if you agreed to the purpose, and she would have to live up to the sandards.
She would also have to be healthy, strong, happy, AND beautiful.

I could leave you an email.

Anyway, I'll try to keep it alive till tomorrow.