Help I'm graduating with a BS in Stats this year, never had an internship...

Help I'm graduating with a BS in Stats this year, never had an internship. What jobs can I get and should be applying for? I have 0 connections

In all seriousness your prospects are looking low. Do you have any experience at all?

0, I tutor math through the Uni I go to but that's all, I dig it but if I had to be a public school teacher I would go postal

get gud bro I've been doing internships and researching since 9th grade. how u gonna finish ur undergrad no interns god dam

>never had an internship

If you have a good GPA, just go ahead and apply to grad school. if you are a sub 3.5 GPA shitter expect to work the shittiest of shit tier jobs for the first few years.

Sorry I'm not a cock sucking faggot, have anxiety and just hate going to career fairs and being a fake homo. Don't mind doing interviews, but mingling or networking makes me actually want to kill people

What internship was I supposed to get? They don't exist for pure stats students and I don't have connections

In all seriousness, it might be hard to accept, but BS in maths, stats, physics are all almost totally useless on their own, so you should do further education. Two possible exceptions.
1) You have experience in some other totally unrelated area and work in that, using your BS as not much more than 'look i have tertiary education and am smart'.
2) You have some luck, skill, no morals, and find some sort of work in finance, which would be a lot easier with further education

-- someone who graduated with maths/physics double major 2-3 years ago

sounds like you have autism

i think cognitive behavioral therapy might have done more for you than a bsc in stats

in all seriousness your attitude is incredibly childish. how do you expect to get along in a professional setting if you can't be bothered to be nice to people? do you think that most jobs have no social component whatsoever?

scratch the therapy, you should have gotten a computer science degree.

Fuck the system may just go on welfare, parents forced me into college, just wanted to be a handy man or try my hand at a trade

Eat my ass

you seriously couldn't be assed to find an industry where you could apply your skills?

stats is one of those nebulous degrees that you can apply pretty much anywhere. can you code or do data analysis? like, fuck man, google what kinds of jobs stats degree holders get, look at the industries they service, and get a skill set that those industries find appealing.

Im exactly the same and can confirm that your life is going to be fucked for it. It's a good sign that you could be a tutor though, your anxiety can't be that bad -- you should probably suck it up and try to give in to networking and shit.

what's stopping you from being a handyman now?

I'm 30k in debt and my parents expect me to be a white collar job with 2.5 kids

Never give thought to parental expectations

>just wanted to be a handy man or try my hand at a trade

construction management. you are basically doing man-hour calcs and fucking with gantt charts all day.

look for "cost analyst" positions to get your foot in the door. its such a shitty position that only 2.0 GPA retard engineers usually take them, so be prepared to have your soul drained for a few years.

>Don't mind doing interviews, but mingling or networking makes me actually want to kill people
That's totally fine, just be like Patrick Bateman and don't get caught.

How do I network? Where do I meet these people? How do I introduce myself? What to say? Does dick sucking really help?

Everyone has a mental health excuse. Let me tell you something man. Schizophrenia and bipolar runs in my family and that IS some shit. Not any anxiety bs that everyone and their mother has. My brother has schizophrenia and he is literally the smartest person I know besides myself and he has never ever hid behind his mental situation as an excuse for not excelling. EVERYBODY has problems. I have problems. My dad beating me type problems. Finding myself so anxious because the floor boards creaked a certain way that forbade my doom at 4 am after 3 days staying awake because I ate a bottle of amphetamine type problems. With the only relief I could find being the 5th of whiskey I bought off a homeless guy because I was 16 type problems. That year I still interned and passed ap calc bc test which I self studied for, because it is a thing I love doing and I was tired of taking pity onto myself, because self pity is a disgusting thing to indulge in.

You just don't have that type of attitude from what I can tell man, really immature. It really sounds like you don't want to do this anyway...

You're a huge faggot, that's your only problem

You are so mediocre it is laughable. Just getting a bs in stats because your parents wanted you to, have some fucking guts pussy.

this, OP is an enormous pussy

Go to grad school and do internships/research while in Grad school.