Was Juvenal the /r9k/fag and /pol/tard of his time?

Was Juvenal the /r9k/fag and /pol/tard of his time?

>What! Postumus, are you, you who once had your wits, taking to yourself a wife? Tell me what Tisiphone, what snakes are driving you mad? Can you submit to a she-tyrant when there is so much rope to be had, so many dizzy heights of windows standing open, and when the Aemilian bridge offers itself to hand? Or if none of all these modes of exit hit your fancy, how much better to take some boy-bedfellow, who would never wrangle with you o' nights, never ask presents of you when in bed, and never complain that you took your ease and were indifferent to his solicitations!
-satire 6
Me thinks yes.

>thinking /pol/ and /r9k/ is satire

Take the redpill, retard.

>Take the redpill, retard.
You're sweating Dr Edgemaster

face it, i am inherently superior to women and nonwhites take the redpill cuck

>FACTS/LOGIC/RATIONALITY > muh feels

Naw, there is some evidense that Juvanal hate everyone, including foreigners and aristocrats for real. "Satire" was just a mask so he wouldn't get in trouble. Even so, I guess that does reflect /pol/ tards in a way since some are actually serious about their stormfag opinions

/pol/ was originally satire and /r9k/ was like a somewhat better /b/ that ended up being a place for rejects
both boards have taken terrible turns for the worse

It seems funny that he despised faggots, Syrian immigrants and women. Sounds like /pol/ alright
>twf no hairy wife

>/pol/ was originally satire
They grew up, unlike leftists

>for the worse

Spotted the nu-male cuck

>cuck posting and bitching
>mature

'maturity' is a liberal concept intended to ostracize and vilify the opinions of something that is ingrained in all of us (female and nonwhite inferiority).

A child knows this. We are all naturally racist and misogynist, and children know this.

'Growing up' is equivalent to accepting cultural marxist brainwashing

>'maturity' is a liberal concept intended to ostracize and vilify the opinions of something that is ingrained in all of us (female and nonwhite inferiority).

Aristotle would say that our "authentic" self is not the person we begin as, but the person we eventually become.

Evidently he was a proto libcuck

>non white inferiority
Before we talk about your missogyny,
Are you actually that retarded euro centric that you're saying people who are not even white, who assmume nonwhite inferiority? Or are you talking in the modern America sense?
And "growing up" to you stormfags, is simply being contrarian to socialization of equality and accepting inequality. I don't see your point.

the marks of maturity are definitely not in misusing a word like "cuckold" in every context, creating a false equivalency.

socialization of equality is equivalent to a lie, to brainwashing, to a denial of truth.

There is a hierachy and Western civilization is a testament to the fact that I am superior to nonwhites. It's that simple. Superiority, conquest, and creation run in my genes.

cucks are precisely those who deny their inherent superiority by metaphorically letting inferiors races take their women etc.

It's pure degeneracy

/thread

Everybody is alone, m8. Dont try to use the works of other men as yours. Right now there are probably people that you count as inferior that are producing greater things than you. Virgil had dark hair, dark skin, a crude appearence: maybe if you saw him today on tv you would think he was a sand-nigger or something, and yet look what he produced. And again: you are not the great names of your culture and country. Right now you are a nobody, simple as that.

Fuck off back to /r/books or tumblr, cuck

This has to bait. It has to be...How pathetic are you that you take the accomplishments of others who were exception and outliers to yourself? For all sakes, you could be an idiot who fails at life(you likely are like most of the people here) but because some dude who happened to be from the same racial category(though there might ass well be 100 races with all the variances between people) you feel superior to a black dude or a women who studies physics or medicine and does better than you. That's just sad user. Sounds like the psychology used in the south during slavery. Poor southron farmers never realizing that slavery maintained by the few rich land owners actually disadvantaged them as long as they were told that they were better than "niggers."
It's obvious that OP made you pretty butt hurt though. lol

hahaha cucks XD

/pol/ was never satire. I was there when it was /n/, then /news/. It wasn't as obnoxious but the core of it was already in place.

nice argument there.

>tfw no qt boy-bedfellow

What is up with people unironically pretending to be pedos on Veeky Forums outside of /tv/?

start with the greeks