See black person at uni

>see black person at uni
>surprised by the fact I'm actually surprised to see someone black there
Why are there so few blacks in university, Veeky Forums?

Cause most of them don't know how to exploit affirmative action

Let me tell you why.

(checked)

Now you understand why blacks are so rare in college, why blacks have never been common in college, and why blacks need to stay as far away from the rest of society as possible.

We and they attempted to do so when Liberia was created specifically for blacks, but it failed. Can you guess why?

This is all the information you should need to understand why I'm correct when I say the United States would VASTLY improve if African Americans all left.

But why are African Americans allowed affirmative action, you wonder? Why give them the advantage they have if, supposedly, they are by law equal and thus do not need affirmative action?

Is it because of all the special sad circumstances and supposed bullying by the racial majority, aka systematic racism? No. It goes far beyond the scope of this thread, and is for /pol/.

Germany here.
Like 20% of Bachelor's students in engineering are Africans from French-speaking countries, but only up to the third semester. After that there's a sharp dropoff. It's almost like they come here to enroll at a university to get student bucks from the state + cheap housing, work on the side to support their family that they founded at like 19 years old, then drop out because they don't even speak German or English and consequently fail all their classes.
Second largest ethnic group in the first 3 semesters are Middle Easterners, followed by Asians. Those have a higher success rate (i.e. at least getting a BSc or BEng).
The Masters students are almost exclusively male white Germans.
The amount of fat neckbeards in CS is surprisingly low but they have a very high success rate.
If you see a skinny hat-and-goatee-wearing German you can bet he'll change majors every 3 semesters until he finally gets a meme degree or just drops out and becomes a kindergarten teacher.

My university also offers Arts degrees in industrial design, communications design and other bullshit like that. You can immediately tell them from the other students.
> pierced
> tattooed
> problem glasses
> dread locks and/or dyed hair
Shame the business majors have their own campus because I think that's where all the decent (relatively non-crazy) pussy is -- they're all gold-diggers but that's preferable to left-green SJWs.

And this graph indicates the future of this(my) nation if this trend is allowed to continue.

It's up to you to decide if these graphs and information are correct or a lie, though. Does real world evidence support these graphs? Ask yourself first why the study of racial sciences is effectively banned before you go look on the news. There is a specific reason it's so shunned, user.

I'm sorry your country is about to become Afghanistan.

Your next generation is 40% (immigrant) and there is effectively not much you can do yourself, but in groups you all have done some good against the events concerning the migrant (crisis).

Pic related.

fuck off /pol/

Please read through all graphs and information in this thread before making this statement. Investigate all sources listed within these infographics before determining they're false and/or ignoring the entire dump, unless you don't care for any arguments toward whatever opposite viewpoint you have towards racial science being true. My arguments are contained in previous infographics #1-9 as above. I am not the OP.

>Helsinkian
What did he mean by this?

I know man and it seems people are starting to realize something is incredibly fucked but still literally half the population actively support our cuck politics and another quarter are indifferent.
My sister is studying to become a primary school teacher as is my friend's fiancée. They're already right-leaning but haven't yet accepted that fact. The smear campaigns against the AfD (which is a really moderate party compared to the Republicans in the US and no more extreme than the CDU -- the strongest party in the west throughout the 90s) has led to them being viewed as nazi lunatics and many people, despite aligning with their views, don't dare elect them because they are allegedly a nazi party.
The next 10 years will be interesting as the Muslim community explodes (haha) and the Germans start to realize that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let them all in after all...

That graphic is bullshit by the way.
> Finland
> South Italy
> France
> Romania
> Greece
>>>>> white

They're European, the white is in quotation marks because common media representations of the white statistic portrays these groups as white.

Then Sardinians and T*rks should be "white" as well.
And since the European population now includes a sizeable amount of Middle-Eastern, African and Asian people, they should be included as well.

The real question is: "Why are there so few non-international blacks in university?"

>IQ
Take your pseudoscience to