Can Zuckerberg and his qt genius wife really cure all disease?

Can Zuckerberg and his qt genius wife really cure all disease?

Zuckerberg is probably one of the greatest young geniuses of our time, but is it even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
archived.moe/_/search/text/http://thezog.info/list-summaries//
thejidf.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE
youtube.com/watch?v=PAswVl_KZVU
youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_disorders
nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378
youtube.com/watch?v=u9rR1kOFSbM
thezog.info/who-controls-the-bilderberg-group/
nypost.com/2016/09/24/zuckerberg-downplays-facebook-advertising-screwup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they won't cure shit

zuckerberg is always anxious and sweating and doing "likeable" things in hope that people will consider him a good person, something which he'll never be since his whole business is to treat other humans as objects to sell

>Zuckerberg is probably one of the greatest young geniuses of our time
Is he?

but if he did end up finding the cure for all disease, would you like him?

3 billions is less than 1% of the yearly national spending on life sciences research

spending 3 billions in 10 years will hardly "cure all diseases" especially considering how this idiot is not a biologist and doesn't actually know where to spend them. He'll throw the money to the wall and nothing will stick.

That said

>but if he did end up finding the cure for all disease, would you like him?

obviously yes. But it just won't happen.

no
no
if I could gain biological immortality from it yes

>Can Zuckerberg and his qt genius wife really cure all disease?
No but i think most disease could be cured within our lifetime if sufficient funding and effort were devoted to the cause which i think is probably the point they're making.

Why is he being so retarded with his money lately?

At this rate his wifes children will have nothing left. (Although im sure they will give everything away rather than giving it to their children to 'prevent them growing up spoiled' or someshit)

>Why is he being so retarded with his money lately?

He is actually very smart with his money. He put most of his own money in a tax exempt foundation/charity just like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and the Clintons. He now has billions that the government can't touch.

You can really see the yellow fever in his face. Also, looks like his net worth is inversely proportional to his hairline

neither can he now

Mark Zuckerberg has autism. Bet he can't cure that.

>his wifes children

I love this meme.

he really does try too hard. what a fucking faggot.

>cure all diseases

Pretty easy if you just phase out flesh bodies and move everyone onto his new facebook VR matrix.

>become a sentience anchored only to a facebook-like profile page in the web
>effortlessly move between robotic, cyborg-organic and virtual bodies
>never die and do anything forever
If they manage this they can mine my data all day long. Even my phone number!

better charity than big b

why is it so trendy to literally dump out 99.9% of your net worth these days? Especially within the technology community. And don't even get me started on that "muh $1 year salary" meme that Jobs started. Fuck. I love programming and the technology industry, but sometimes I wonder if I would ever be able to associate with the people that work within it.

I really like Mark Zuckerberg, if he gets enough of his childhood friends from this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

to cure all diseases in our children's lifetimes then I could really see it happening. Good job Mark!

Also, if you want to know how Mark's childhood friends got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

this

/thread

We can cure all diseases by aborting ill children.

zuckerberg got lucky that myspace failed. he did nothing to get to where he is today. and his stupid marketing scheme of invites only to facebook helped a bit. jews help other jews rise up.

archived.moe/_/search/text/http://thezog.info/list-summaries//

what the fuck

This is not Soviet Germany. Take that shit to /pol/

>but if he did end up finding the cure for all disease, would you like him?
no, I think I'd like him even less

>a jew helping anyone
just an excuse to generate more money on pharmaceuticals

>If you are a smart criminal.you're a genius
No

Because they probably want to leave a legacy other than exploiting people's data to get rich

>
>what the fuck

Maybe thejidf.org/ and Hasbara pissed off the wrong person?

youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE

youtube.com/watch?v=PAswVl_KZVU

It can't be bargained with and it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it will not stop debating you to prove that it is smarter than humans are until

thejidf.org/

stops forum sliding and shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>Can Zuckerberg and his qt genius wife really cure all disease?

Hopefully fucking not

The planet is already massively overpopulated the absolute last thing we need is more Third Worlders scrambling for a finite supply of resources

He's right though

There's no logical argument against eugenics

Why not apply our intelligence towards the bettering of our species?

they'll just die of hunger or alluha snackbaring, we'll be fine

Autism isnt a disease, its a way of thinking. It's not downed syndrome, it's just the brain works differently than a "average" brain.

This cancer meme needs to take a great flame rasengan right in the chakras.

> I'd rather live in a totalitarian state if it betters our species
no thx

How about you consider the billionaire genius to have put a bit more thought into it that some twat retard on Veeky Forums and would know where to put the money

Goddamn I hate how arrogant people like you are

wow do you really believe zuckerberg is a "genius" because he has a lot of money?

life for americans must be hard...

Okay genius is maybe pushing it but he's obviously very intelligent. I'd also point out that not all geniuses go into academia which makes it more difficult to tell

It's not because he has a lot of money, it's because from such a young age he was able to translate ideas very quickly into a workable product and was able to leverage that into something massive

Anyway it's kind of missing the point of my post. I was saying that I'm sure Zuck has looked into where the money should go a little bit more that some random guy on here has

He should just work on eliminating all present STDs.

Imagine a world where you could just screw however and whoever you want, only worrying about pregnancy? Sounds pretty grand and a lot easier. Not that I'd really be benefiting much from it.

Aha it's funny because he's autistic trying to explain how autism isn't a disease

Yeah. I constantly worry about std's. It kinda ruins sex

Zuckerberg is a cunt. I hate his guts.

Zuckerberg is not stupid, but he just did the right thing at the right time. He was mainly lucky, good for him.

The thing is that he doesn't really know what problems to address because he's not knowledgeable in the field. He doesn't have a precise plan.

He will appoint some famous scientist as a director of this initiative telling him to cure stuff in the most general way, and this scientist will proceed with mainstream approaches.

Mainstream approaches in life science are panifully expensive. The development of a new drug, that may only bring some small incremental gains compared to existing drugs, is in the order of 1 billion dollars.

sigh Who says i'm autistic? Way to play your cards early.

I was mearly pointing out your an idiot. Don't make assumptions that will later make you look stupid.

It's not a disease. A disease is classified as something harmful, of which of autism is not, many studys have shown.

Autism is jsut a different way of thinking, our brains work differently, and sometimes in special ways. Autistic people can be extremely ingellitant such as Jake Barnett who is a high genius.

Autism is more like a super power because it gives peple who would of otherwise been normal the ability to be different, such as super good skills in one area with some minor set back in others.

For instance many people belieive mozard and gauss were autistic, you wouldnt call them a mental illness would you?

Its all about prospective, how you see someone depends on you not them.

Autism isnt a disease.

Believe me, I know this area. I'm in academia and have done medical synthesis and drug design, and I know how long and tedious the process is. I posted because it annoys me that some guy just dismisses what is a good thing entirely out of hand and just assumes they know better than someone who has evdidently been planning this for a while and has enormous resources and talent behind him.

What was different when Bill Gates set out to eradicate polio? He's done pretty well.

i like you m8

n-no homo

Too bad Bill Gates thinks wandering around Africa ensuring as many foreskins as possible are removed, is a viable approach to the HIV epidemic.

Waste of resources, and it's also produced ample garbage that's flooded the related literature. The langerhan boogieman is beginning to blow over finally, so we can make some real progress.

>Who says i'm autistic?
>Autism is jsut a different way of thinking, our brains work differently
>our brains work differently
You did.

Not even the person you're arguing with, though

Sometimes I view Autism as the current state of failed next steps in evolution, before we become like Vulcans.

Not QUITE there yet.
And because of that, exceed in specific areas, but fail in the Human-level Abstraction area.

Just a typo im not autistic and its not a disease.

If i was autistic it would be really cool i wish i was because who wants to be a normy.

mark literally made billions off of stealing someone else's intellectual property. I doubt he really cares about his legacy.

>Just a typo
lol sure
>and its not a disease.
No, it's a glitch

>If i was autistic it would be really cool
HOLY SHIT, THE FUCKING EDGE!!!!

>because who wants to be a normy.
GOD DAMN, I'M GETTING CUTS FROM ALL THE RAZER SHARP EDGE!

It's obviously meant to be a semi-troll. Zuckerberg is hilarious. Just like his promise to give all his money away and things like that.

He's just shitting on libtards / normies.

>Zuckerberg is probably one of the greatest young geniuses of our time

Holy shit, have YOU drunk the koolaid.

Zuckerberg caught lightning in a bottle. It happens to a lucky few every now and then.

The idea that he's some transcendent genius? Please.

Curing all diseases for the fortunate few who aren't purged by his and Bill Gates' plans to rid the world of 70% of the population via vaccines.

>be a winklevoss
>see myspace
>get idea to make a luxury version
>hire zuckerberg
>be zuckerberg
>hire people to help
>fuck them over
>fuck over the winklevii
>have ivy league connections
>facebook popular because of myspace paving the way with only a semi-original idea
>greatest genius of our generation

>What was different when Bill Gates set out to eradicate polio? He's done pretty well.

Polio was already well on it's way to extinction when Bill jumped on the bandwagon.

this philanthropy is another manifestation of inherent megalomania of these billionaires. any normal person that hit $1 billion would just fade away.

I feel like a lot of their supposed philanthropy is ineffectual and designed strictly to funnel money around and for tax breaks.

If I was a billionaire I'd be funding some hardcore, "cutting edge", primary research in multiple fields that I saw as relevant. I'd also begin a slow building process of corporate warfare, stomping out or gobbling up firms I didn't like on an ideological level.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g

There is a huge list of genetic DNA-based congenital diseases:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_disorders

and we can cure them all but we are not allowed to cure any of them because in the USA and Europe the Christian fundamentalists teamed up with the Jews, the Freemasons and the Cultural Marxists to prevent humanity from curing itself of these horrible genetic diseases by allowing people in the USA to edit their own DNA and gene sequences the way that people already do in China, see:

nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378

>"yes yes I'm going to donate 99% of my wealth to a charity I set up that my children will control heheh"
"""""philanthropy"""""

were did all of that polio come from
and why does it dip like that

Just a guess, but probably baby boomers having all their kids at once, and increased population pressure. The spike happens around the 50's.

>"Cases of Polio"
>obviously US only

this is why you need to pay attention when you are labelling your graphs

Bill Gates isn't trying to eradicate polio in first world countries with vaccines and medical care, he's trying to cure it in undeveloped shitholes without established healthcare systems

Look at the state of facebook, Zuckerburg has been recruited by corporate shills for corporate shillism

Why computer nerds think they can fix anything outside computers?

Just what we need, more third world overpopulation.

same reason a chemist thinks they know who should be president and a journalist thinks they should have opinions on scientific research

>greatest young geniuses of our time

he could very well be a genius. I've never met him so I don't know how intelligent he really is. He seems at least superficially intelligent.

The problem is that planned eugenics has the same problems as a planned economy. Natural selection has more information just like the market has.

I can see how planned eugenics would fail because the theory doesn't work as well as the natural selection.

And sexual selection is happening anyway.

Trump should be pres tho desu senpai.

>qt genius wife
>cure all disease

>2016
>falling for jewish tricks

There's a world of difference between eradicating one disease and eradicating all diseases. If you can't comprehend the valley between them, you're not much of an expert.

if he does it would be catastrophic. how would our ecosystem and humanity fare if a large group of people across the world suddenly stops dying?

It is possible if you use CRISPR.

You can at least engineer near immortal children. The challenge lies with editing current humans with CRISPR.

I know. I'm autistic myself.

>disproportionate over-representation in the sciences
>gee, it must be a cognitive impairment and not an enhancement

no because he wont, he'll just take credit for it

>Soviet Germany
Kek

>confusing smart with rich

>geniuses
:^)

It is not within our currant capibilities to do this, I don't think it will be within our capibilities with Zuck's cash injection.
Also, as a side note, he is not a genius for creating Facebook in the same way that I am not a genius for contracting and spreading Syphilis.

He will not cure anything, the scientists who will do the actual work might though.

Anyway, Mark if you are reading this, I have some ideas for treating Apicomplexan parasites if you fancy dropping me a line and about 5 million shekels.

>downed syndrome
down syndrome. Do they not let you read your medical files or something?

Kill everything.
No more disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9rR1kOFSbM

LOL, your cure is worse than the disease.

No they won't some self righteous westerners will import them and ruin themselves.

He should invest all that money in genetic research/modification instead of pharmacology. Of course it's likely that the opposite will happen, because the guy doesn't know shit about biology and medicine, and will be just looking to make a quick bank out of his investments.

Zuckerberg is a dumbass.

>his wifes children
kek

That's a lot of six-pointed stars.

>That's a lot of six-pointed stars.

That picture diagram is based on an older version this list from several years ago:

thezog.info/who-controls-the-bilderberg-group/

I think the diagram actually shows fewer six pointed stars than it should show because I think "Barnett R Rubin" might be Jewish but is not shown as Jewish in the diagram. It is extremely difficult to keep these kind of diagrams up to date due to the amount of constant membership change that happens in the Bilderberg group, so the point of it is just to get you to think and maybe get you to start to do your own research or maybe you could collaborate anonymously online with other people who post on image boards that research this kind of stuff.

This 'genius' done fucked up:

nypost.com/2016/09/24/zuckerberg-downplays-facebook-advertising-screwup/

Boy, it's easy to make money if you're a fucking fraud!

lol, that'd be nice

butthurt normie detected

The greatest fallacy of modern society is the temeritous belief that throwing money at a problem will yield solutions. Energy is a prime example; invest what you will, but you're not going to violate thermodynamics.

If you want to keep your stock prices high, you need to be the talk of town. Right now, fuckerberg has no news regarding any innovation at Facebook or any acquisition, so he comes up with some bold plan that makes him look genius. In fact he just want to keep his wealth high

Why would a billionaire marry such an average girl ?

there's a reason if they call him "cuckerberg"