How can I develop confidence?

How can I develop confidence?

What the fuck?

What made you post this on Veeky Forums?

He must be desperate? Who the fuck knows. All I know is that if you want confidence, don't spend your days writing Python in a cramped lab. Still do that, but get outside more... yeah...

Stimulants.
:^)

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Also, taken as a whole, what a stupid image.

Let's all love Lain.

lain is a true inspiration

Valuing the properties of the green area over the properties in the red area is neither principled nor intellectual.

Go back to lainchan.

Exercise, meditation and practice confidence.

Stop focusing on confidence. Start focusing on getting good at things. Then confidence comes naturally.

Come to the lainchan.

It's virtuous

>blaming yourself for the world
>virtuous
It's extremely egocentric, also it will make you neurasthenic.

Also bitching about your problems to other people and wishing they just listen is typically diluting behavior.

You caught up with modern concept of individuality. Blaiming yourself for the world is not to say you are the cause of the world's problems, but you that you can do a part in fixing them. And no where does it say in the green that you complain, it only says to listen, which is never a bad thing. Only by listening can you know what is being said

>Blaiming yourself for the world is not to say you are the cause of the world's problems, but you that you can do a part in fixing them
no, that's really not what blaming means

I've been trying my whole life. (Yes, hard.) Sometimes there's just something wrong with you that not even science can fix.

It is. You blame yourself for inaction. It's not really just your fault, but it's yours and people's inaction at fault for the problems of the world. If the candidate that got elected was bad and you didn'g vote it's your fault and other's who didn't vote.
Here, blaming yourself is a collective act, not an individualist. Hence why i said what i said at the beginning.

Nope. That pic is full of social propaganda.

Blaming yourself for something you can't control directly is anti-progress.

>blaming yourself is a collective act
that don't make any sense

>"knows everything" in the red area
>"knows nothing" in the green area
WTF is this pseudo-Socratic agnotological bullshit? Stop depicting ignorance as a virtue.

did you just mash up as many big words as you could, user

for you

It is not always true, but it is great advice. Who would you rather be around: skilled people who may lack a bit in confidence or confident people who are rather incompetent but don't realize it?

uwu how did you know i didnt know that a -word senpai!

Think dunning-kruger effect.

Sometimes it is worse thinking you know nothing when theres a loud incompetent person around who might screw things up if people don't challenge him.

like what

speed weed

>sometimes
Nope. It's not what you tell yourself. It's what you actually believe. If you think you know everything about your goal, then you will stop learning and imply there is nothing left to know to you.

Believe that your chance of failure is minimal = confidence

Goals can also cloud your vision of more important things. It's very possible to miss lots of things if too obsessed about a goal.

that fucking pic itself tells you that confidence is bad

Being green "calm" can indicate confidence. I don't feel the need to tell you that you are wrong. Like a person who knows he's right and that it's probably not worth to argue about it or even possible to change everyones mind.

>meditation
Meditation is a literal meme.

that image is.... postmodernity at its finest. toast to that i guess

Come to the lainchan

>pic
Sanctimony is literally the worst human quality.

Envy and greed can be nastier.

But at least it's harder to paint your envious and greedy actions in a positive light.

Greedy people can sometimes be quite motivated to get an information advantage to portray things in a light that is beneficial to them.

It's hard to have a conversion about virtue with people who can't see past modernity.
Honestly, just read Plato's Republic. You'll get it.

You have to love yourself. If there are things you don't like about yourself that you have control over, fix it. Otherwise you must accept them.

what if i accept that i hate myself?

You will miss a lot of things having or not having goals, user. The brain is always focusing in something every second. The problem is that most people care about missing "a game" or a "promotion", instead of working to "deserve" one.

You don't have to read a politics book to explain two general POVs in society:
-The social POV is what your politiians try to "teach" you and your society is overwhelmed by tons of propaganda of that kind. High-class, medium class people have this kind of ideology, poor people and parias reject some social values but follow the same instinct behaviors.
- The personal POV will lead to a progress-love one. Pragmatic ideologies and successful people base their values on this kind of mindset.

People will use you like a tissue. You are more vulnerable to events and you will are a lot less-likely to overcome hard-effort problems. I know because I hated myself too back then.

if you have to ask this i don't think you should be confident

fuck off cunt