How do I achieve some type of intellectual literary masculinity?

How do I achieve some type of intellectual literary masculinity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiN26NHb4ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're creating a spook, my friend.

Intellect isn't masculine either.

avoid leftism, continentals, idealism, and egalitarianism

take the redpill and become a real man

its a friendly ghost desu

>redpill
>intellectual

pick one.

just fucking lift you pencil neck faggot

Effeminate guy roleplaying as a girl

Someone so butthurt about the half-made-up "alt right" that they have to gimmickpost about it

Slightly less butthurt person

Good advice

Very well.

Sounds like you [OP] just want to be smart and sexy. Read, but try to develop your confidence and compassion. Make friends, quality inner circle, but quantity is also good. Eventually a woman or two will notice you. Above all, don't let these sexual/social goals run your life, enjoy yourself and your journey.

>doesnt know butterfly is a female
your new is showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiN26NHb4ao

Literate men aren't real men. Never have been, never will be. You'll always be pencil head outshone by honest to god working men; the true paragons of masculinity.

Intellectual masculinity is more about not being a full-blown faggot, because you're a faggot either way you slice it. If you drink, drink hard. If you smoke, keep it classy. And always be contrarian.

>Click-ick

Good shill.

>a female

>Joseph Conrad

Been one since I was a little girl. Never thought of myself as any more effeminate or masculine though.

I think that is a Jew. Jews are very scrawny and effeminate. Just because hollywood makes all literary and intellectual types Jews in films (for their ego idk?) doesn't mean that all literary types are sniveling pencil necked yids.

Not what I meant.

>dat katana

gif related is a literary man with balls (and autism)

Start and end with the Greeks. Homosexuality is optional yet recommended.

I'm seeing if I can have this posted while holding my breath the whole time of posting

>literary
>masculinity
you dont. find your masculinity elsewhere. go hunting

"A great mind must be androgynous."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Drop those three words at the end from your vocabulary.

Paragons of masculinity don't sit around debating the nature of masculinity.

They go to the pub and play darts with a pint of bitter, you queerstain.

saved
that'll come in handy when someone refers to something as orwelian

Best thing about being a female on Veeky Forums and getting this intimate look into the male psyche is how it's left me not being able to even look or much less listen to a man without feeling superior.
You're so weak.

>Throughout his adult life Coleridge had crippling bouts of anxiety and depression; it has been speculated that he had bipolar disorder, which had not been defined during his lifetime.[1] He was physically unhealthy, which may have stemmed from a bout of rheumatic fever and other childhood illnesses. He was treated for these conditions with laudanum, which fostered a lifelong opium addiction.

yes, it doesn't surprise me that a person fitting this description would have that opinion

Worst thing being not knowing when you're extrapolating from a skewed sample?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Being bipolar makes one androgynous?

Intellect is a state of confidence coupled with competence. You cannot be obsequious. You must be restorative and non thwarting in every conversation. You also must debunk retarded claims with ease in public.

she's a girl-girl. XX chromosome, has a Vegeta. I forget about how that label has lost its relevance as a distinction.

BOOM. Debunked with REAL science.