Though he tends to stick to Twitter now, Lin first made a name for himself on Veeky Forums’s Veeky Forums board...

> Though he tends to stick to Twitter now, Lin first made a name for himself on Veeky Forums’s Veeky Forums board, where he inspired the meme “Go to bed, Tao.”

The absolute madman, does he still lurk here? Memes aside.

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/alt-lit-icon-tao-lin-accused-of-horrific-rape-and-abuse-1641641060
youtube.com/watch?v=d2BJSV8Q1Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares

I do

no he have money & so much pussy now, mr. lin drive ferrari and fuck sister, no time for Veeky Forums

I am not sure completely

He might not browse it that much because there are probably better things to do if you have that kind of fame with you

Who else do you think keeps posting those fucking mira threads?

>there are probably better things to do if you have that kind of fame with you

even if your own mother has forgotten who you are there are better things to do than lurk here.

It's a good place to shitpost instead of actually writing.

He raped a tranny. Why the fuck would anyone want to associate themselves with a homo?

sauce?

jezebel.com/alt-lit-icon-tao-lin-accused-of-horrific-rape-and-abuse-1641641060

not a tranny, lost respect for you and lost respect for him (because it wasn't a tranny)

>raped and impregnated a f2m tranny

wtf i love tao lin now

I thought this was going to be another "alt media shits on sort of famous person out of resentment" episode, but, man, Tao Lin sure seems like a total fucking creep. Dating a 16 year old while living with her family, shit.

Seems like a total fucking pimp.

>does he still lurk here?

Apparently quite a few celebs lurk here.

They can't admit it though.

fuck you Vin Diseal

No, man, that's like omega male behavior.

>tfw I'll never get laid if I don't violate my hosts' hospitality and fuck a child

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2BJSV8Q1Yw

He's openly autistic too

>this is what a successful, full blooded 4channer looks like

>that point and 'sssh'

i kek every time

My theory is that he's just wierd, claims autistism to dismiss personal responsibility for not being a social dumbfuck, and thus comes off as quirky and endearing to get more readers and thus more money. I really hope he's reading this too because I'm sure he feigns the whole DFdubs "muh self-concious" thing in that recursive way to amplify his so-called sincerity, and I'm sure this would just eat him alive to be simultaneously deduced and pinned down so appropriately. Fuck you, Tao. Write better.

After watching his mannerisms and the way he talks, I'd say he has autism or asperger's. I agree that he's overplaying the "muh autism" card as you say tho

>16
>a child
Faggot

He doesn't. It's just mdma brain.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

What are you quoting

I want to fuck a Chinese man in the ass

Jesus holy fuck the cringe. Is he high? He sounds literally real life Elliot Alderson from Mr. Robot. He probably sounds so cool in his head but in reality he sounds fucking retarded.

"Apparently" sure bro. He is an underground writter (a shitty one, i agree), there is nothing stopping him to post here or admit it

SUPREME AUTISM.

He didn't rape her, she just decided that actually she was a minor when they had sex when she wasn't. Seriously mentally imbalanced.

>They can't admit it though.
Then how would you know about it...?