Psychology psychiatry

Me'sa need hellp /b

Psychology/psychiatry

Name of European (German I believe) guy who ascended the ranks of the psychology or psychiatry department with zero qualifications in order TO emberass it.

He believed his mother was misdiagnosed and died from the meds she was given. He dedicated his life to this and he 'specialized' in pseudologia fantastica. Give me his name

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychologists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/tagged/chell-cosplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ooops mean sci

Albert Einstein

Man someguy posted his name and he had a pretty long wiki page,

I didn't think this guy's name would be really hard to find again I should have bookmarked his wiki

Nikola Tesla

my carnal instincts are very intently urging me to mate with this female

The face and pose she is making makes it seem like she just saw a nice ass she could very much appreciate. I'm very fond of girls who can appreciate another girl's ass.

I disagree, that looks more like the expression of someone who hears the sound of singing as the sun hits the hill next to theirs

This female is cute, and you should post more.

Though this topic is interesting. I've considered doing the same. Dismantling and destroying the field from the inside.

I really want that guy's name. This is all I have left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychologists
Maybe he's somewhere here?

Okay something similar

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment

But the guy I'm talking about did it all on his own. He had zero professional experience or education and yet rose to the top of multiple institutions, multiple times.

I doubt he'll be on that wikin list because he's technically not a professional psychologist but if no one can bring this guy up I'll just surf through all the names anyway.

If I keep asking this maybe the anonfag(s) who know will pass by this and answer

Gert Postel is his name

thanks user im not OP but im very interested in that story as a patient in numerous mental institutions/therapies

Who is this seaman daeman

those type of geeks are always total homooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!

There's nothing inherently remarkable about that. You can acquire forged diplomas, lie on your resume, and talk a good game. No one is on guard for this, because they assume HR has properly vetted every employee.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/tagged/chell-cosplay

Best i could do.

God I know she's a Tumblr attention-seeking "le nerdy grill gamur" but I still want to breed her. Human survival instincts are absurd.

cancersdarkside vkontakte

yeah, not op, thanks a lot