It's time to stop

it's time to stop

There is literally nothing wrong with frogposting.

mods wake up

ban these retards

fuck you

Not necessarily, but threads started with frogs are often pure shitposting. And nearly every thread that is pure shitposting is started with a frog. Not every rectangle is a square, but all squares are rectangles.

>>/r9k/

hi

>can't even link properly
>posts gif of a man who would never even acknowledge her tumblr blue-hair ass

Time to stop crying you fucking faggot. Its a frog. How about going and doing something else for a minute you fucking baby.

this

This pretty much, there's no actual reason as to why people get triggered over it.

dumb frogposter

this this this this this

mods pls

It just signals a decline in quality and slides threads that could have been better

YES

CRY TO YOUR OVERLORDS, THOU SLAVISH DOGS

LICK THE BOOT THAT STAMPS OUT LIFE

we need upvotes

epin

and more moderation

and stricter rules

and replace at instances of "her" and "he" with "xir" and "xe"

Really makes you think.

and lubricant

the amphibian is a regenerative being, a transformative leaping-stone through evolution. You cant stop it, kid... Heh... take it from me... best to just hop on

This is the most retarded pic I've seen today. I know CTR took over /pol/, but I didnt realize the nazi faggots came here... damn.

No. NO. WE DON'T DO THAT HERE.

Why do you have to be such a faggot?

>aunt butters
>tumblr

dumb frogposters go!!!

Who/what are CTR?

>Cormac's Tortilla Recipe

/r9k/ had planned raids here before. might be them again

>and replace at instances of "her" and "he" with "xir" and "xe"

I dont know if you have noticed, but I am presuming you haven't. ControlTheRekcord

why is this meme so popular?
how has it managed to endure for so long?

kys

> and replace at instances of "her" and "he" with "xir" and "xe"

There is nothing wrong with these threads, they contain actually discussion at the level of your average lit thread. Maybe you are more concerned about the pictures instead of the actual content?

And by the way, one of those frogs is OC, i hope someone saves the frog.

Save all Pepes!

have we reached peak pepe? is this literally the most popular meme Veeky Forums has ever had? even bigger than the advice dog format? or motivational posters?