Thoughts on racial segregation in academic institutes, good or bad?

Thoughts on racial segregation in academic institutes, good or bad?

why not just base it on test scores or iq instead of something arbitrary like skin color?

>why not just base it on test scores or iq

this would have pretty much the same effect.

soooo, why color then?
you get what you want, and the once in a blue moon, black man gets what he wants

Bad.

Not real.

What angle are you playing here?

Just offer a rigorous curriculum, and the niggers will take care of themselves

This.
Better to base an action like that on the factor itself, and not a major correlate, whenever possible

>Being this retarded.

It's good.

Saying otherwise means you're just a filthy racist.

It's 2016!

/pol/ is leaking again

>2016
>Still basing admission to uni on arbitrary things such as skin colors
>Not basing only from scores and relevant activities/work experience

Why should it matter if the uni will be 80% Asian and 0.1% Black? Wouldn't a purely meritocratic system makes more sense?

This. Stormfags shouldn't get too upset then

This.

It would most likely still not be fully segregated like that. It would be mixed even with low proportions.

THHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

it's my honest opinion that blacks are falling behind because they're being babied by the government, let them work for it and then maybe we'll start to see more racial equality

/thread

>stop helping them!
>wait! let me show you some pseudoscience!
?

Other than the acceptance quota of minorities, it's really not an issue. As white man I actually got accepted into transferring into a majority black school despite not having the desired GPA for it. Maybe transferring schools is easier than acceptance though, I'm not sure.
So is Veeky Forums really the /unitalk/ board? I don't come here much.

>pseudoscience
How so?

>So is Veeky Forums really the /unitalk/ board?
It shouldn't be, but it is.
Too many undergrads/high school seniors

>babied by government
>let them work for it

Most people are being babied by government one way or another.

Or did you forget about the thousands of non black students every year getting into college through loans?

Or what about special programs for foreigners that is assisted by the government?

Did these students actually "work" for that money? Of course not, at this point anons on this thread are just looking for a reason to exclude blacks.

Which is ironic because it's the women, asians and indians taking a lot of the "slots" in college right now. Or is there some fuck huge shadow collective of blacks competing in the math and sciences beyond the undergrad level that I'm not aware of right now?

replace blacks with foreigners and you're right on the money.

>IQ

sage would be appropriate for every field when replying to this thread

Bad. As an African American graduate student, I've dealt with more than enough administrative inefficiency with a university that oversees a just a single general student body. I can only imagine the horror show this place would be if there were multiple non-integrated bodies coexisting.

As an African American graduate student, I'd also say that it's in my personal best interest for segregation to have no place here. I'm ultimately given higher quality resources and opportunities because effort is not divided; as a result, I profit more from my education.

>As an African American graduate student
>As an African American graduate student
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Yours doesn't go past 115 eh?

Don't agree with the racism, (and the no Dubs shows racism is truly a meme) but the point of this post is valid

Loans, grants, scholarships etc. Are good things you plebs