youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZOOPwwHMY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbQQxzNA8eA
youtu.be/di5UN5BpW-o?t=12m25s
youtu.be/Vai1gWjTWA4
kiwifar.ms/threads/gloria-tesch.381/
youtu.be/b4-IrG3MY6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good tattoo idea desu

Thats far from the worst tattoo ive seen. Dont particularly like it but its not on my arm and I wouldnt call it cringe

Cringe is 3 girls I know who had never read Howl by Ginsberg (one read the first page or so) getting a typewriter font "Howl" on all three of their ankles

Also the So It Goes variety and that quote from On The Road. Cringe tattoos IMO are impersonal trend images.

A pseud in high school kept on bragging about how he read Ulysses
[spoilers]He pronounced it U-leh-says[/spoiler]

Oh shit, I fucked that up

cringe

I said "ayy" out loud when I saw this pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

That's /mu/ cringe, THIS is Veeky Forums cringe
youtu.be/ii6lk9QcW_Q

Is that a shelf full of YA?
Holy shit, women shouldn't learn how to read.

Is that video really that cringe? They seem to be really genuinely into what they're doing. They're definitely not the worst either.

Go to the middle east then you sexist pig

what's supposed to be cringe about this

it's just 3 mildly dorky-looking high school kids jamming really fucking hard
they aren't even bad

could be a troll his handle is a confederacy of dunces meme

>sexist pig
back to tumblr

>>>/numale/

How can someone read so many books, but nothing good

>implying she's actually read them
they're display pieces she bought for her colour-coordinated shelf with her boyfriend's credit card

She has Lolita.
>inb4 implying Lolita is good

its bait
really cool bait

Hey this is pretty good! Not cringe at all

CRINGE

I should I have known. This used to be posted on /mu/ to swathes of disapproval in similar threads all the time.

not cringe at all

>/lit cringe thread turns into meta cringe
Who would have thought?

Not Veeky Forums, but still the greatest cringe.

you're all wrong and pic related.

ultimate cuck

Maximum autism.

>Tomorrow
Cringed.

this guy gets it

this hurt

>takes a screenshot
>doesn't show what the spoiler is
true cringe

this is actually pretty good, though. not at all relevant to a cringe thread

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Time Machine Modulus are fucking awesome. They could have been the next King Crimson if they felt like it. Also, look at the comments for some next level autism.

This user is either baiting us or a pleb who can't even correctly rank My Bloody Valentine's discography from best to worst.

>This user is either baiting us or a pleb
Neither, obviously, seeing as how it's a /mu/ meme to post that fucking video in cringe threads.

Explain why any clear-thinking person should dislike Time Machine Modulus. Does it honestly make you 'cringe?' If I had been on that stage it would probably be the crowning achievement in my life.

To judge whose taste is superior here post your favourite song: youtu.be/SecdY6_F9aA

i had a gf who use to read nothing but Dan Brown, Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks and shit like that. literally she had 50 plus books of the junk.

she wanted me to give up MY collection of classic lit so she could put hers on the shelf. in MY house.

dumped her the same day.

youd better stop posting time machine modulus on cringe threads.

Are you fucking high right now?

You want cringe? I give you cringe:
youtube.com/watch?v=X4OYYjXWCoI
youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZOOPwwHMY

Why every Lit Youtuber had this personality?

Isn't this girls daddy super fucking rich?

German conman who filed for bankruptcy.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbQQxzNA8eA
Heh

Seriously? Howl only takes like 10 minutes to read. What the fuck.

fuck of CS Lewis, your poetry sucks. I see you in every thread and I fucking hate you and your shitty poetry.

>3400 pages.

i'll bet my top dollar on own it's in big sized letters and has drawings.

>a serious composer actually wrote a soundtrack for this

poor guy. at least he got paid.

>she wanted me to give up MY collection of classic lit so she could put hers on the shelf. in MY house.

How did she approach that subject?

i call poe's law

she literally went:
>"hey, there was no space for my books on the shelf, so i took some of yours out and put them the kitchen cabinets"

i have no idea how i'd dated that women before that.

she didn't even ask, i was just shocked. i though she was kidding at first, but then i look over my shoulder and the books are gonne

That's fucked up. No respect at all

Did you hit her?

>Typewriter font

It's called courier you ass.

What's the real cringe here?

It's pronounced You-lis-sees right? Like the civil war general

nah, i can control myself, however, i can say there were some things she did that were worthy of a suplex. but i don't like going to jail.

that said, going to jail would probably give me free time to catch up on reading and write a novel. maybe i should've have hit her

not cringe

now I am cringing
why would someone put that on youtube?

Maybe not *that* awful but I cringed a bit when this guy tried to add something of value to a conversation with Knausgård, without success.

youtu.be/di5UN5BpW-o?t=12m25s

>"oh and then in the dream, I mean, SORRY, in the book…"

Dude, hitting women is ALWAYS the solution.

>he probably ranks Isn't Anything above Loveless and sneers at "plebs" who recognize that the more 'accessible' album is also the superior one

Tattoos should be outlawed

Oh please God make him stop

It's easy to assume what the spoiler was

>No twilight or HP
I'm shocked

Why?
youtu.be/Vai1gWjTWA4

imagine being an adult man and only reading lame ya
christ

I bet he thinks he's well-read and makes sure to declare his love for books on any given occasion.

Hey this is pretty good! Not cringe at all

i just don't get how this happens to people
if you read as much as this guy must, I don't see how you don't somehow expand your tastes
this is something that confuses me about that girl peruseproject, she's a history student at uni, someone who studies the humanities, yet all she reads is ya and some basic classics

...Is this arranged by colour?

He's handsome until he opens his mouth.

It's funny how similar he is to the female booktubers, his bad taste in books is exactly the same and so is his weird way of talking.

>all that shitty YA
>then Chabon

aaahhhhhhahaha

This can't actually be real

His homosexuality is causing that similarity.

Man, American accents are annoying anyway, but especially when they sound faggy.

i saw one good book, and he put it on the bottom shelf

Damn do you think she goes around the house in a towel, teasing him when her husbands away? Do you think her towel ever slips off "accidentally"?

He only has YA novels, all from the last few years (worked in Barnes and Noble in 2014, we were pushing some of these really hard), and, best of all, they don't even look like they've been read.

Bet you she doesn't. Sounds like he's just a total slave now, not even worth emotionally torturing. Would you tease your coat rack?

it's obviously not real, the random low production video clip they showed and the corny sound bite when they showed the forehead signature are dead giveaways

It's so much more than that. I mean, look at his collection. All those books weren't released until recently. They all look pristine. I'll just jump to conclusions and claim that this guy didn't read any of those, and that he's just posing. But why would you do that?
I could understand it to a certain extent if he did it with classics, because this would make him seem sophisticated, but YA? Why be a pseud about YA? It really goes beyond my understanding.

She reminds me of an English teacher I had once. But she was good.

Also
>that carefully nonchalant placement of toys she will never play with
Appropriate.

That's pretty autistic m8

is this a raid

he talks funny. Is he an homosexual?

kiwifar.ms/threads/gloria-tesch.381/

youtu.be/b4-IrG3MY6Q

btw im female but dont try to get this all at once boys l o l

Yeah, it's "you-liss-sees", and Pynchon is pronounced "Pihn-chon" ;^)

Tattoo fags of Veeky Forums what do you have?

I'm thinking of getting something Futurist

>all that trash
>then catcher in the rye on top
can't make it up

Nobody knows

This isn't really that cringey. Yeah you can tell he is trying to put on a cool persona sometimes such as the door man verse but he just seems to really like the poem.

with shitty american accent yes, but in original greek no