University isn't fun...

University isn't fun. All I do is put a lot of mental effort into learning some arbitrary garbage so I can shit it out on a test like a well trained pet.

How do you guys enjoy university? Am I just not one of the chosen that's love learning like you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

spp.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/09/07/1948550615604452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>well-trained pet
Do you think if they gave headpats for good performance, grades at university would go up?

Or down?

Make friends or switch majors, you're supposed to enjoy what you're learning.

Or would they stay the same?

I don't think there's anything particularity wrong with my major. It's definitely interesting at moments. But it's more this constant grind of just having to learn more and more endlessly.

>friends
:')

sorry user. you just gotta keep learning until you like it. otherwise you'll be miserable forever.

>How do you guys enjoy university?

you don't enjoy university.

university is something you go through for what you get out of it

like licking an asshole. you do it for the prospect of fucking said asshole later.

here, you do it for the prospect of obtaining a piece of paper that gives you hypothetical leverage to fuck assholes.

Assuming you're not a super-genius, you won't be good at anything without grinding.

>like licking an asshole. you do it for the prospect of fucking said asshole later.

>This fucking cuck eats ass without even enjoying it so that his wife's son's mother will let him cum

Please kill yourself. I don't lick pussy nor ass, I just fuck. I dominate my woman like men are supposed to, you fucking cuck.

>endlessly
Except it's not endless, it's just long.

Some people like college, some people don't. Either way, for the rest of your life you will be glad you did it.

>All I do is put a lot of mental effort into learning some arbitrary garbage

You're the one who chose it, faggot, now deal with it. Just like I've chosen to read your retarded shit and get cancer.

>Either way, for the rest of your life you will be glad you did it.

Enjoy your anecdotal experience.

>. I dominate my woman like men are supposed to

There's an inverse relationship between being dominated in bed and being dominated in life

you probably lead a very cuck life. so don't go lecturing me.

>ooga booga me MAN me PENIS IN VAGINA

there should be a mandatory in test before one is allowed to post on Veeky Forums so I don't have to read this filth

>There's an inverse relationship between being dominated in bed and being dominated in life

Where the fuck are you finding this shit? It makes no sense? Do you have some sort of cuck guide that details arguments to defend your bad life decisions?

I probably have more right to be here than you. I am studying pure mathematics and if you aren't also studying math then you are inferior to me by Veeky Forums's metric.

Seriously faggots. Only time I licked pussy was the first time I was asked to, thinking it would be okay. That shit was dis fucking gusting and I've never done it again because I am no fucking cuck.

If your girl asks you to lick her she probably goes to another man to take a real dick.

Choose a major that you actually like then next time. That's what I did and everything is alright. Too bad that the major itself is meh

why type all this when you can just type "I am literally mentally retarded" and communicate the same message

The only people I see saying shit like this are people who picked their courses to meet bare minimum certification requirements and to have a pretty schedule. It's never the people who picked a realistic endgoal and have a genuine interest in the topics they're studying. These people end up miserable no matter what they do. University is one of the best things you can do as an experience if you're not an idiot who blows thousands on 'convenience' study.

Don't get too mad, cucks. You know I am right. You can choose to stop being cucks and start being more dominant in sex or stay a good little subservient cuck and see how step by step things get worse. Don't come fucking crying to me when you get asked to be in an 'open relationship'.

exhibit a: healthy humans
spp.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/09/07/1948550615604452

If you are not healthy there must be something wrong with you.

doesn't your wrangler exert any control over what you're doing on the Internet? why would your wrangler let you post your idiocy all over the Internet only to be mocked? maybe talk to your parents about hiring a different caregiver

>That shit was dis fucking gusting
This is caused by poor hygiene, and while it's a common problem it is not the norm.

>I was asked to
>If your girl asks you then she probably goes to another man to take a real dick.

whoops! If you missed this, then I wouldn't want to grade your proofs...

>pure mathematics

Remember to sage school threads at all times

>sadomasochism

What the fuck? I am not into any fetish of that kind.

Things are simple.

My dick gets sucked but I don't lick pussy and I fuck on top or in any other dominant position.

Pleasuring a woman without your dick is cucklike behavior because don't lie to me, while you are licking that pussy your dick is rock hard and you WISH you could just put it in but you know you first have to be an obedient cuck before you are ALLOWED to have pleasure.

Good to know you already gave up on having an argument.

Yeah yeah, my caregiver something something. Something something.

>whoops! If you missed this, then I wouldn't want to grade your proofs...

Don't think I overlook shit. Don't assume that like yourself I've only been with one woman. Fuck, my first time was so long ago and I have not speaken to that girl for years.

My house is no cuck's sky.

Classes were kinda like background noise. Most of my effort went into various research projects working with profs (nothing that really went anywhere spectacular [best was an alternative derivation of a result someone published the month I finished polishing my work, but still got a March meeting talk out of it], but gave a good foundation for grad school apps) and doing fun shit with friends.

>Don't think I overlook shit. Don't assume that like yourself I've only been with one woman. Fuck, my first time was so long ago and I have not speaken to that girl for years.

>Don't think I overlook shit.
>speaken

>Don't assume that like yourself I've only been with one woman.

This assumption was never indicated, in the slightest. I really don't understand how you can study pure math which such poor linguistic reasoning skills...

University is not supposed to be fun, it is supposed to be difficult and painful so it can prepare you for real life which is 10x as hard. Unless of course you pick some hugbox subject where everybody is a winner, like creative writing or string theory.

>says a bunch of stuff about cucks and acts superior when someone responds by calling him a retard

lol nice 1 retard

>This assumption was never indicated, in the slightest. I really don't understand how you can study pure math which such poor linguistic reasoning skills...

If I call you out for a mistake you are making (licking pussy) I am not implying that I haven't made that same mistake.

I MADE THAT MISTAKE AND IT FUCKING SUCKED.

I licked that pussy like a faggot and it was shit. Shit shit shit. So I got away from it.

The two quotes you had are not contradictory, they simply imply that I did something wrong because I licked pussy and licking pussy is only asked to cucks.

I almost fell into the cuckhole but I saved myself and now I am trying to save you.

Can you please leave, your autism hurts and this board is for Science and Math, not /pol/ topics.

I am not being sexist nor racist. I am actually pretty liberal.

you misunderstand, we want you to leave because you're autistic and retarded

And you are a cuck, but I don't want you to leave because unlike you, I am not afraid of negative opinions.

You want me to leave because you are so insecure because of me calling you out for what you ARE. On the other hand, I could not care less about your name calling because it is meaningless to me.

Don't lose your way and stop being a cuck. The grass is so green from this side.

I was actually memeing, I don't want you to leave. people like you serve as a reminder of how superior I am to the average person

Unless you have poor money management skills and put yourself into mountains of debt, you have nothing to lose.

Are you 16?

Don't lose your way man. Get away from your cuck ways. Don't lose

Don't lose...

*Don’t lose your way in your mind
We have to be as one
Don’t be afraid my sweetheart
This is the way to be more strong
Harbour my deep secret
It makes me so blue
Run through this game before my body is dry

So it seems there’s no other choice
But to go all out
Stay with me and let’s stand out
and outshine those trying to get our stars now
All we have to do is figure out how strong we are
and what it takes to stay alive
Sync and learn what we can do to take ’em down
It’s revenge and survive
For now, we know in part
And you can feel my heart
So help me to stay focused so I don’t fall apart
I wanna be complete
It’s not in me to retreat
I could lose on my own so I really need you with me

I gotta find out who killed my dad
I hear the voice of you in my mind
I gotta find out who killed my dad
I hear the voice of you in my mind so

My blood is pumping
I’m ready to fight when you are
Let’s let no one break the bond that is ours
Show them what it means to be a shining star
You have my body
Let’s fight as one

Can’t move my feet in the dark
I don’t wanna be all alone
Can’t feel the heat in my blood
Do you remember what he said

*Repeat chorus

I really need you with me
Help me to stay focused
I wanna be complete
Fight as one with me
Let’s take ’em down
Be a shining star
You have my body
I’m ready to fight when you are

But that's not science

I hope so
I pet my gf each time she gets high grades so she can graduate faster and get a job.

>yfw there are people who literally double and even triple major while working while playing sports and hanging out with friends while getting top tier grades

I bet they have amphetamine prescriptions

I feel like it's mostly about the social experience.

Otherwise, it feels just like high school

Life isn't fun.

I don't enjoy anything and I have no interest in any subject.

What am I supposed to do ?

Day to day it can be a bit of a grind. But for me the joy comes from being able to put it all back into the bigger picture, and slowly gaining a sense of understanding how the universe functions.

You're doing it wrong then.

This is a board for scientists. If you want to be a beatnik go to Veeky Forums.

I'm a scientist that lifts. Problem?

I dunno. I rather like doing science. Often to the exclusion of pretty much everything else (eating, sleeping, socializing...)

All listed contribute to mental degradation, user.

>sleeping contributes to mental degradation

I mean skipping it

Yeah, it does, but it is rather easy to forget those things when absorbed in trying to figure out why the thing won't work.

Apparently you're also a scientist who can't read.

>go to university because want to learn science
>end up having to work in projects where you learn jack shit and waste time on presentations
jfmsu

University is fun as fuck, idk what you're talking about homeboy.

The only thing that isn't fun are the forced electives (useless english courses) and forced professional development courses

>be math hobbyist
>git gud at everything before starting college
>take nothing but math classes for 2 semesters
>everything is a breeze, don't need to study
>have to do humanities stuff for a degree
>take english and history
>nearly fail both

everything from that point has been 200% hell

Despite what you and say family might think it might truly be the wrong major for you if you can't at least enjoy or see enough meaning in the grind.

If it's liberal arts or side "related" courses to your major that do you in then try to do the ones that are at the 200 level meant for those in the major as that's where the fun actually is. Though it requires noticeably more effort than the meme tier 100 levels.

First 3 Years
>Enjoy some aspects but overall enjoyment is 0
>Really hate going to the place
>Amplified with bi-polar disorder want to kill myself by the mid-end point of a given semester
>Cannot see reason to the endless grind I KNOW isn't so endless but feels that way
>Do less than what I'm capable because not too much motivation

4th Year
>Switch majors to something I've always known I was good at
>Enjoyed the progressive grind
>Quickly figured out a wanted concentration
>Even built a plan of courses related to intended concentration
>Super bros with most the faculty because they love that someone came along who wasn't being a dank meme lord
>Actually was excited for once about writing 2 papers

>So autistic he can't perform to acceptable levels in his native language and basic history

Most of them do. Anyone I know/knew who did anything remotely like that were on it. Moment I mentioned I took medication and wouldn't specify they'd assume I had amphetamines and would try to buy or bum them off of me and seem super desperate.

the thing is I'm not good at anything and I really don't find enjoyment in anything

am I just fucked?

you havent tried everything

idk

I'm pretty sure I've had experience with many different things and enjoyed none of them

Nope.
You go to college in order to get a job.
That is it.

>University

You mean, "tuition farm".

It would go up. Normal people like physical contact and praise.

I disagree, I started out with that mindset and pick a major accordingly, but after 3 semesters I switched to a major whose courses I enjoy and have much less academic load. Now I'm enjoying university, and would honestly stay for longer if it wasn't so damn expensive and I didn't need to go out and start a life. And the stuff I've learned so far has made me a better more informed person in my daily life.