Reminder that there is a bigger gap in mathematical skill and level of abstraction between Mochizuki and you than there...

Reminder that there is a bigger gap in mathematical skill and level of abstraction between Mochizuki and you than there is between you and a kindergartener learning to count.

The funniest thing about Veeky Forums is how everyone thinks they're hot shit for passing Calc III or taking Functional Analysis. That stuff is simpler and more intuitive to Mochizuki and his "peers" than counting to 10 is to you. Think about that.

What would you give for a private tutoring session with Shinichi Mochizuki?

Other urls found in this thread:

kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/top-english.html
kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/students-english.html
kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/anpi-kakunin-jouhou.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am terrible at maths, if i can make an addition it is already a miracle.how do I even come close to you guys?

Is that actually my nigga Mochizuki?

No. That's Go Yamashita. He also works at Kyoto and hosts Mochizuki's events while the Samarai himself Skypes in from his hermit cave.

I'm not even vaguely a mathematician, so it isn't much of a compliment to him.

>getting tutored by one of the most notoriously bad mathematical communicators of all time

>What would you give for a private tutoring session with Shinichi Mochizuki?

Not much, the 'letters to the mathematical community' make him look like an ass.

>letters to the mathematical community
Source?

>"my nigga"
>doesn't even know Go Yamashita

Considering that he is completely failing to explain anything to the greatest extant experts in his field, I shudder to think how ineffective of a tutor he'd be to a relative layman.

Besides, I don't really care about number theory that much.

That was just his papers, apparently workshops and lectures with the man himself led to more people getting it.

Who's seen his personal webpage?

kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/top-english.html

kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/students-english.html

>Individuals who are seriously interested, relative to either of the approaches (1) or (2), in coming
to RIMS with Shinichi Mochizuki as their host are encouraged to contact me directly via e-mail.
When doing so, it would be helpful to provide a detailed description of the research that you have
performed or mathematics that you have studied up till now, as well as of the sort of research that
you wish to pursue at RIMS

Should we write Mochizuki an email?
I'll start. Each user posts 3 words

>Dear Dr. Mochizuki,

You very handsome

What kind of person do you think typically uses phrases like "my nigga"

try the Gaussian integral one

To be honest I really can't argue with you. What the man did with Galois groups.....

The Yokozuna of Maths at the Japanese Imperial Academy of Science?

There is a bigger gap in level of abstraction between Hegel and Mochizuki than there is between Mochizuki and a kindergartener learning to count.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

You big guy

Michiokakuzuki aint got nothing on the heavybrain champion of the world, John vonnitihus Neumanaximus IXXIVIXI reigning intellilord since before recorded history.

>tao smarter than jacob
You were so close but you just had to fuck it up didn't you?

(He's right you know!)

Be right back, I need to masturbate to Wissenschaft der Logik.

>Feynman 160 IQ
Didn't he score 125? Not that IQ is a relevant metric anyways.

i only got to calculus 2 and the difference between that and learning to count isn't that vast.

nobody with an IQ above 100 thinks IQ scores means anything

> What would you give for a private tutoring session with Shinichi Mochizuki?
nothin
im a dumb so there's a things i would never understand, but thats okay to me. i am who i am.

how did he even become a nippon weeb hermit person? didnt he grow up in usa?

Certainly not fabricated IQ scores, anyway

his website is quite weird.
kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/anpi-kakunin-jouhou.html