Sophie's Choice: BSR Edition

You have to choose one BSR to take home and support for the remainder of its life. Which do you choose?

First up is Lola, 10 lbs for convenient transportation and storage, with lovely, luscious hair punctuated by some sassy, patchy bald spots. A feisty little minx, she runs on less than two hours of sleep a night, meaning it's a 24/7 funhouse with this BSR. Fed a steady diet of bland greens pulsed into goopy perfection, you'll especially love her projectile regurgitation, which hits distances of an astounding 12 feet!

The there's Claire, the OG BSR everyone's raving about. This elegant pinhead comes with a feeding tube for quick nourishment, as well as stylish hands that permanently flash the latest gang signs. With a roving mechanism and careful assistance, she can even simulate walking for several seconds. Best of all, her state-of-the-art BSR colon enables her to frequently lay out farts that show up on the Richter scale!

Of course, both models come with guaranteed handicapped parking, as well as potential revenues from advertising, state assistance, free clothing, and more!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mother-uncovers-lasting-impact-of-sons-organ-donation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wouldn't remain alive much longer if I had to care for it

Claire

euthanize

This is so fucking cruel.

Why? I mean they don't have any brains, so it is totally ethically to keep them around for 'spare parts.'

Now the thing to do is find a way to induce this and a cheap way to keep these things alive. If we could do this, we'd totally change the organ donation process. Extra bonus points if we get cloning or find a way to do genetic manipulation to make organs that are highly compatible.

Once we have all this, we can use surrogate mothers to produce them.

The only issue I see with this, is that it might not be economically viable. Processing embryos and paying surrogate mothers is going to be expensive. Not to mention, one might need to grow them for 10 years or so, which means a lot of expensive upkeep over a long time period.
Here's a recent human interest news story:
cbsnews.com/news/mother-uncovers-lasting-impact-of-sons-organ-donation/

Would their organs work on another person?

Just a reminder that they bring joy to THEIR parents. How about you try your edge over on /b/? Also, hows your life? Doing anything you consider useful?

I'm not really as into the retard-bashing community as you are OP, so forgive my ignorance, I was just wondering if you would like to clarify what BSR stands for.

Yes, because childrearing is always a selfless and compassionate venture that is never stressful or regrettable at any point - especially when your child is handicapped and in need of constant care till the end of their life.

>Get your fucking head out the clouds

unless their parents browse Veeky Forums, theres nothing wrong with this.

Whats their growth rate? do you age the same as humans or do they stay lolies?

Sigh...
*unzips*

I mean, I guess they could be fun to use as puppet props.

They've both been more or less the same size for years so it's highly unlikely either will gain more than a few pounds.

Sounds like the plot to the movie The Island, only in that the organ banks were functional humans.

Looking at the Hooligans it seems unlikely that their organs would be useful to someone else, but I'm not an expert, so who knows. Obviously something is working right to keep them alive, especially since they've both outlived most others with the conditions they have.

even better

Weird how when they're acting normal Lola has a more "human" face but when they're pissed Claire just looks like herself only unhappy but Lola looks like a genuine hellspawn ripped from Satan's lair.

just watched a video on yt about those two... Is the mother seriously deluded or what?

I also want someone to tell me what BSR signifies.

Brainless Sissy Retard.

Bautism Sautism Rautism
All mental disorders are just a form of autism.

It's pretty nutty. The mom assigns them personality traits they can't possibly have and gets a lot of mileage out of dressing them in humiliating costumes and talking about their nonstop bowel movements.

I see breasts, hair, and skimpy clothing.

More.