The liver

What causes fatty liver? I want a explenation that explains process of gaining fatty liver

OP here
Prefferibly a explanation related to large soda-consumation

OP here
Answer fast! I need a explenation!

OP here
ANSWER.
PRICE FOR ANSWERING 1ST:
My whole meme folder of 106 pictures containing the best memes I've found over the years

Things that cause fatty liver disease:

Fatty liver (FL) is commonly associated with alcohol or metabolic syndrome (diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and dyslipidemia), but can also be due to any one of many causes

Source: Wikipedia

Fatty liver (FL) is commonly associated with alcohol or metabolic syndrome (diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and dyslipidemia), but can also be due to any one of many causes

Metabolic

abetalipoproteinemia, glycogen storage diseases, Weber-Christian disease, acute fatty liver of pregnancy, lipodystrophy

Nutritional

malnutrition, total parenteral nutrition, severe weight loss, refeeding syndrome, jejunoileal bypass, gastric bypass, jejunal diverticulosis with bacterial overgrowth
Drugs and toxins

amiodarone, methotrexate, diltiazem, expired tetracycline, highly active antiretroviral therapy, glucocorticoids, tamoxifen, environmental hepatotoxins (e.g., phosphorus, mushroom poisoning)

Alcoholic

Alcoholism is one of the major cause of fatty liver due to production of toxic metabolites like aldehydes during metabolism of alcohol in the liver. This phenomenon most commonly occurs with chronic alcoholism.

Other

inflammatory bowel disease, HIV, hepatitis C (especially genotype 3), and alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency

P O S T M E M E S

Thanks for the answer, but I would have liked a explenation that explains the process of gaining it too.

Muh process

No... I want my answer... with a process...

Shut the fuck up

Well I'm already fucked anyway (takes too long to explain)
So you'll get your memes anyway.
However, I don't have access to'rm right now. So I'll spam the shit out of this thread with memes on friday (European time). Or you can give me either your e-post, facebook name, or skype name, and I'll post'em to you there. I will delete this thread as soon as you say ur e-post/facebook/skype so no one else will see it. Or I can post'em here ofc.

Lol ur fat.

You can't delete the thread when it's too old unless you're a moderator.

mfw I want to abuse alcohol but I don't want a fatty liver

Liver breaks down fatty acids
Metabolic imbalances and alcohol can cause backups in processesing in the liver (adding fatty acids faster than the enzymes can get rid of them)
Do this for a prolonged time and the fatty acids never leave the liver
Now you have a fatty liver

To elaborate:
Metabolic disease could cause the enzymes in the liver to shut down or other enzymes to overproduce metabolic intermediates that are stored in the liver. This adds too much stuff for the liver to process. Alcohol will be broken down in to acetyl aldehyde (I think) which is then processed by the liver and excessive alcohol consumption will put too much acetyl aldehyde in the liver causing more backups in metabolic processing.

That's just what I remember from one biochem class so the details might be wrong but the general concept should be right

Memes getting posted on friday. Get ready for a thread spammed with over a hundred memes. These are the best memes I've found over the years, so this gon be good.

Will there be rare frogs?

I probebly got some rare frogs too

OMG can't wait, bookmarked :DDD

Sucrose.